What is your favorite way to cook an Asura?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Ubi.4136" said:

> My favorite part of these threads is the assumption that Asura wouldn't (and don't) also eat Charr. Have you studied how species evolve? Have you seen the teeth Asura have? Hate to break it to everyone, we don't eat vegetables. We prefer to not talk about who and what all we eat because people get offended that we expiremented on lower species (a hint, that would be all of them).

>

> When we tire of all the other species, we will likely just kill them off through the gate travel system. Non-asura go through, nothing comes out. We do control all fast travel in the world, so why not. For now, we bicker amongst ourselves, because we have no current desire to take over the world.

Do Asura hunt in packs like a bunch of pocket raptors?

> @"Warkind.6745" said:

> > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > My favorite part of these threads is the assumption that Asura wouldn't (and don't) also eat Charr. Have you studied how species evolve? Have you seen the teeth Asura have? Hate to break it to everyone, we don't eat vegetables. We prefer to not talk about who and what all we eat because people get offended that we expiremented on lower species (a hint, that would be all of them).

> >

> > When we tire of all the other species, we will likely just kill them off through the gate travel system. Non-asura go through, nothing comes out. We do control all fast travel in the world, so why not. For now, we bicker amongst ourselves, because we have no current desire to take over the world.

>

> Do Asura hunt in packs like a bunch of pocket raptors?

You know.... that’s actually frightening.

And I bet they both taste like chicken.

> @"OrbitalButt.5708" said:

> > @"NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935" said:

> > > @"OrbitalButt.5708" said:

> > > Boil an asura in toilet water to bring out its natural flavor profile

> >

> > Nah, that just ruins the dish by making everything taste like crap.

>

> ThatsTheJoke.jpg

I just wanted to make bad toilet jokes too. Now I'll never be part of the cool kids club... D:

> @"Lambent.6375" said:

> > @"OrbitalButt.5708" said:

> > I can't stop thinking about the microwave scene from Gremlins. Asura kind of look like Gremlins anyway

>

> Lol, this is funny because this thread made me think of gremlins also.

...Ditto...