Get the kitten out of my thread, you're not entitled to my time.

> @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > @"Aiga.3075" said:

> > > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > > > @"Aiga.3075" said:

> > > > > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > > > > > @"artemis.6781" said:

> > > > > > And none of you guys have ever muttered a nasty thing in your life? Never a negative thought? The hypocracy is strong with this topic. But go ahead and make it sound as if you're the highest of morality and never ever thought negative about someone. Fact is, being here wanting her actions sanctioned, calling her names and threatening to go play another game is the definition of hypocracy.

> > > > >

> > > > > Do you recognize the difference between thinking something and doing something?

> > > >

> > > > When it comes to words? Then no. Only reason most people don't say what they are thinking is because they are afraid they might get punched. Doesn't make you a better person because you didn't actually say it.

> > >

> > > I would love to see your documentation of how you learned what most people think.

> >

> > I'd love to see you're documentation proving that I'm wrong.

>

> You are making the claim that you have powers of telepathy, not I. Prove it.

Why don't you say what you really think to people? Are you afraid you may hurt someone feeling or that you may get hurt? Or are you one of those holier than thou type that thinks you are a nice person but are just scared to say what you really think?

> @"Aiga.3075" said:

> > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > > @"Aiga.3075" said:

> > > > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > > > > @"Aiga.3075" said:

> > > > > > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > > > > > > @"artemis.6781" said:

> > > > > > > And none of you guys have ever muttered a nasty thing in your life? Never a negative thought? The hypocracy is strong with this topic. But go ahead and make it sound as if you're the highest of morality and never ever thought negative about someone. Fact is, being here wanting her actions sanctioned, calling her names and threatening to go play another game is the definition of hypocracy.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Do you recognize the difference between thinking something and doing something?

> > > > >

> > > > > When it comes to words? Then no. Only reason most people don't say what they are thinking is because they are afraid they might get punched. Doesn't make you a better person because you didn't actually say it.

> > > >

> > > > I would love to see your documentation of how you learned what most people think.

> > >

> > > I'd love to see you're documentation proving that I'm wrong.

> >

> > You are making the claim that you have powers of telepathy, not I. Prove it.

>

> Why don't you say what you really think to people? Are you afraid you may hurt someone feeling or that you may get hurt? Or are you one of those holier than thou type that thinks you are a nice person but are just scared to say what you really think?

Does not prove your claims of telepathy.

> @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > @"Aiga.3075" said:

> > > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > > > @"Aiga.3075" said:

> > > > > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > > > > > @"Aiga.3075" said:

> > > > > > > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > > > > > > > @"artemis.6781" said:

> > > > > > > > And none of you guys have ever muttered a nasty thing in your life? Never a negative thought? The hypocracy is strong with this topic. But go ahead and make it sound as if you're the highest of morality and never ever thought negative about someone. Fact is, being here wanting her actions sanctioned, calling her names and threatening to go play another game is the definition of hypocracy.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Do you recognize the difference between thinking something and doing something?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > When it comes to words? Then no. Only reason most people don't say what they are thinking is because they are afraid they might get punched. Doesn't make you a better person because you didn't actually say it.

> > > > >

> > > > > I would love to see your documentation of how you learned what most people think.

> > > >

> > > > I'd love to see you're documentation proving that I'm wrong.

> > >

> > > You are making the claim that you have powers of telepathy, not I. Prove it.

> >

> > Why don't you say what you really think to people? Are you afraid you may hurt someone feeling or that you may get hurt? Or are you one of those holier than thou type that thinks you are a nice person but are just scared to say what you really think?

>

> Does not prove your claims of telepathy.

Never claimed it. Guess its true what scientist are saying, Common sense is the rarest of all commodities :anguished:

> @"Aiga.3075" said:

> > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > > @"Aiga.3075" said:

> > > > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > > > > @"Aiga.3075" said:

> > > > > > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > > > > > > @"Aiga.3075" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"artemis.6781" said:

> > > > > > > > > And none of you guys have ever muttered a nasty thing in your life? Never a negative thought? The hypocracy is strong with this topic. But go ahead and make it sound as if you're the highest of morality and never ever thought negative about someone. Fact is, being here wanting her actions sanctioned, calling her names and threatening to go play another game is the definition of hypocracy.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Do you recognize the difference between thinking something and doing something?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > When it comes to words? Then no. Only reason most people don't say what they are thinking is because they are afraid they might get punched. Doesn't make you a better person because you didn't actually say it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I would love to see your documentation of how you learned what most people think.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'd love to see you're documentation proving that I'm wrong.

> > > >

> > > > You are making the claim that you have powers of telepathy, not I. Prove it.

> > >

> > > Why don't you say what you really think to people? Are you afraid you may hurt someone feeling or that you may get hurt? Or are you one of those holier than thou type that thinks you are a nice person but are just scared to say what you really think?

> >

> > Does not prove your claims of telepathy.

>

> Never claimed it. Guess its true what scientist are saying, Common sense is the rarest of all commodities :anguished:

You claimed to know the thoughts of most people.

Agreed, common sense is far from common. Claiming to know the unexpressed thoughts of billions of people is, after all, nonsense.

I imagine A-Net's silence has more to do with not wanting to add tires to a dumpster fire, opposed to blatant antipathy. Think about it: You take either side and you're screwed, by staying neutral (and yes, I view silence as neutrality for better or worse) you are in a position to deal with whatever problem presented to you. As for the actual topic, I'm staying neutral, because I can see both sides.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > @"Princ.3598" said:

> > She strikes again.

> > So sad and shocked to see this kind of behaviour. I really hope this is not being endorsed by ANET.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> What's worse is that all of you are being harassing and people are trying to bait her intentionally. She doesn't need an online lecturing from internet people and PC morality police on the web, what she needs is to be left alone.

Actually no, she needs to learn how to respond to situations like an adult that can control their actions not expect everyone to tip toe around her like they're afraid of waking a bear. There are PLENTY of Developers (females very much included) out there that deal with their fanbase just fine without responding like this, she's not special and unique and doesn't get special treatment

> @"Atticus.7194" said:

> > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > @"Princ.3598" said:

> > > She strikes again.

> > > So sad and shocked to see this kind of behaviour. I really hope this is not being endorsed by ANET.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > What's worse is that all of you are being harassing and people are trying to bait her intentionally. She doesn't need an online lecturing from internet people and PC morality police on the web, what she needs is to be left alone.

>

> Actually no, she needs to learn how to respond to situations like an adult that can control their actions not expect everyone to tip toe around her like they're afraid of waking a bear. There are PLENTY of Developers (females very much included) out there that deal with their fanbase just fine without responding like this, she's not special and unique and doesn't get special treatment

Don't try to reason with this guy, he is obviously a troll and keeps deraling threads by making unbased claims. And if you do completely prove him wrong, he just changes topic and trolls in another direction.

> @"Tasida.4085" said:

> > > @"Princ.3598" said:

> > > She strikes again.

> > > So sad and shocked to see this kind of behaviour. I really hope this is not being endorsed by ANET.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > What's worse is that all of you are being harassing and people are trying to bait her intentionally. She doesn't need an online lecturing from internet people and PC morality police on the web, what she needs is to be left alone.

>

> This 100%!!!!!!!!!!! Agreed

What she needs is to get a sens of decency.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> Yup. But obviously there is a segment of internet people who can abuse and talk down to women, and feel totally justified doing it... Sad really when this whole thing started over some "rando" guy blaming anet on her personal twitter (he could have done it on the forums to address the whole team to start a discussion), not the ways mmos have limitations to creating such personalized dialog for roleplayers, and that person couldn't handle her original comment. Maybe "rando" internet guy needs to take sensitivity training on how to address and speak to women who have more experience than him?

>

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, i'm going to assume not so here goes.

I don't know how long you've been keeping up with GW2 but Deroir is FAR from being some "rando" on the internet. He has been a top GW2 content creator up to the point they **literally** made him into an NPC inside the Fractals of the Mists lobby. I'm gonna go on a limb and guess we cannot say the same about you, so the only "rando" i'm seeing right now is you. (Yeah i stole your derogatory "rando" since obviously this is intended to be an insult or something, if poorly)

I just hope you understand how hilariously uninformed and asinine your commentary sounds when you're so disconnected with the community you don't even have the slightest hint about who we are talking about. Please educate yourself before ever speaking up again, you would do everyone a great service.

I would also point you to the comments she directed towards Inks, which paints an even uglier picture. And yes he is also a GW2 content creator, thought i'd let you know before you get the weird idea to also call him a "rando".

> @"Digit.1823" said:

> And yes he is also a GW2 content creator, thought i'd let you know before you get the weird idea to also call him a "rando".

It's actually Jessica Price who first called him a "rando [kitten]hat." So if anyone needs to hear about how asinine that accusation is, it's Price. (I'm not disagreeing with you - I agree 100%. Just wanted to clear things up. :) )

> @"Batel.9206" said:

> > @"Digit.1823" said:

> > And yes he is also a GW2 content creator, thought i'd let you know before you get the weird idea to also call him a "rando".

>

> It's actually Jessica Price who first called him a "rando [kitten]hat." So if anyone needs to hear about how asinine that accusation is, it's Price. (I'm not disagreeing with you - I agree 100%. Just wanted to clear things up. :) )

I know. I'm am just addressing the previous poster at the moment, not Jessica herself. I feel if i would spent time on her i would merely be mansplaining and oppressing her with my patriarchy since me being male and all and obviously we cannot ever have anything relevant to add to any conversation. (/s tag for people taking this seriously)

> @"Digit.1823" said:

> > Yup. But obviously there is a segment of internet people who can abuse and talk down to women, and feel totally justified doing it... Sad really when this whole thing started over some "rando" guy blaming anet on her personal twitter (he could have done it on the forums to address the whole team to start a discussion), not the ways mmos have limitations to creating such personalized dialog for roleplayers, and that person couldn't handle her original comment. Maybe "rando" internet guy needs to take sensitivity training on how to address and speak to women who have more experience than him?

> >

>

> I don't know if you're being sarcastic, i'm going to assume not so here goes.

>

> I don't know how long you've been keeping up with GW2 but Deroir is FAR from being some "rando" on the internet. He has been a top GW2 content creator up to the point they **literally** made him into an NPC inside the Fractals of the Mists lobby. I'm gonna go on a limb and guess we cannot say the same about you, so the only "rando" i'm seeing right now is you. (Yeah i stole your derogatory "rando" since obviously this is intended to be an insult or something, if poorly)

>

> I just hope you understand how hilariously uninformed and asinine your commentary sounds when you're so disconnected with the community you don't even have the slightest hint about who we are talking about. Please educate yourself before ever speaking up again, you would do everyone a great service.

>

> I would also point you to the comments she directed towards Inks, which paints an even uglier picture. And yes he is also a GW2 content creator, thought i'd let you know before you get the weird idea to also call him a "rando".

I totally read the catalyst for all this dev harassment. I get it.

Perhaps these content creators should stick to content creation, learn their place and not tell an employee how to do their job, when said content creators don't know how to do that job.

Some of you peeps keep backing her into a corner and continue to come at her, so don't complain while she defends herself.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > @"Digit.1823" said:

> > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > Yup. But obviously there is a segment of internet people who can abuse and talk down to women, and feel totally justified doing it... Sad really when this whole thing started over some "rando" guy blaming anet on her personal twitter (he could have done it on the forums to address the whole team to start a discussion), not the ways mmos have limitations to creating such personalized dialog for roleplayers, and that person couldn't handle her original comment. Maybe "rando" internet guy needs to take sensitivity training on how to address and speak to women who have more experience than him?

> > >

> >

> > I don't know if you're being sarcastic, i'm going to assume not so here goes.

> >

> > I don't know how long you've been keeping up with GW2 but Deroir is FAR from being some "rando" on the internet. He has been a top GW2 content creator up to the point they **literally** made him into an NPC inside the Fractals of the Mists lobby. I'm gonna go on a limb and guess we cannot say the same about you, so the only "rando" i'm seeing right now is you. (Yeah i stole your derogatory "rando" since obviously this is intended to be an insult or something, if poorly)

> >

> > I just hope you understand how hilariously uninformed and asinine your commentary sounds when you're so disconnected with the community you don't even have the slightest hint about who we are talking about. Please educate yourself before ever speaking up again, you would do everyone a great service.

> >

> > I would also point you to the comments she directed towards Inks, which paints an even uglier picture. And yes he is also a GW2 content creator, thought i'd let you know before you get the weird idea to also call him a "rando".

>

> I totally read the catalyst for all this dev harassment. I get it.

>

> Perhaps these content creators should stick to content creation, learn their place and not tell an employee how to do their job, when said content creators don't know how to do that job.

>

> Some of you peeps keep backing her into a corner and continue to come at her, so don't complain while she defends herself.

Someone who gets it...her post wasn't open for discussion or comment, I could tell that just by reading it, and if Derior couldn't see that then maybe English isn't his native tongue or something didn't click but I personally think he brought it on himself.

> @"artemis.6781" said:

> And none of you guys have ever muttered a nasty thing in your life? Never a negative thought? The hypocracy is strong with this topic. But go ahead and make it sound as if you're the highest of morality and never ever thought negative about someone. Fact is, being here wanting her actions sanctioned, calling her names and threatening to go play another game is the definition of hypocracy.

That's exactly it. The dogs found a bone. They want to destroy her because they are pathetic nobodies who see this as a way to exercise and abuse what little power they have. They would do worse, if they believed they could get away with it (I'm sure several deaths threats have been sent her way). It's a shame that Anet caved to these trolls.

> @"Digit.1823" said:

> > @"Batel.9206" said:

> > > @"Digit.1823" said:

> > > And yes he is also a GW2 content creator, thought i'd let you know before you get the weird idea to also call him a "rando".

> >

> > It's actually Jessica Price who first called him a "rando [kitten]hat." So if anyone needs to hear about how asinine that accusation is, it's Price. (I'm not disagreeing with you - I agree 100%. Just wanted to clear things up. :) )

>

> I know. I'm am just addressing the previous poster at the moment, not Jessica herself. I feel if i would spent time on her i would merely be mansplaining and oppressing her with my patriarchy since me being male and all and obviously we cannot ever have anything relevant to add to any conversation. (/s tag for people taking this seriously)

Yes, this is all true. You would be mansplaining and oppressing her. Your attempt at sarcasm here makes it clear that that's exactly what you would do. In fact, you're probably incapable of any other behavior. So, yes, you have nothing relevant to add to a conversation until you can actually have a conversation.