Patchnotes 10.7.2018

Murdock.5274

Hello Arenanet,

Your patch notes are a joke. Where was something weakened?

See thief. This class is in WVW total OP just like the Ranger. The thief even got buffs.

Where was the meteor shower weakened? Currently I get 15k DMG from just one ball. Accordingly, you are not even 1 second dead in the dirt.

Thank you. You have really proven that you have no idea of your game. Great Job ^^

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Murdock.5274" said:

> Hello Arenanet,

>

> Your patch notes are a joke. Where was something weakened?

>

> See thief. This class is in WVW total OP just like the Ranger. The thief even got buffs.

>

> Where was the meteor shower weakened? Currently I get 15k DMG from just one ball. Accordingly, you are not even 1 second dead in the dirt.

>

> Thank you. You have really proven that you have no idea of your game. Great Job ^^

If you get 15k dmg from meteor, that means you run a full glass cannon build. You hit hard, you die easily. Dont really see an issue, here. Lava font dmg was severely nerfed, sword weaver was buffed etx

Mirage was nerfed and mesmer torch dmg was nerfed, nec had some buffs, maybe you should read the patchnotes again...

> @"Murdock.5274" said:

> Hello Arenanet,

>

>

> See thief. This class is in WVW total OP just like the Ranger. The thief even got buffs.

>

> Where was the meteor shower weakened? Currently I get 15k DMG from just one ball. Accordingly, you are not even 1 second dead in the dirt.

>

> Thank you. You have really proven that you have no idea of your game. Great Job ^^

quit saying thief tho, didnt get buff at all on thief. deadeye got buffed core thief / daredevil just got shafted

classes got balanced but good players will figure a way thru iteration.

ex. warrior shouts more notable and useful now as anti condi cc. but you can still be the damage winds

fbs heals may need 2 per party or atleast 6 in a twenty man to do good because of heal nerf. just like the old school guard guard

scourge will still be your main damager. 5 of us killed 10 to 15 as surprise. but we got wiped easily too.

fb fb scourge scourge sb. - your go to face roll for pugs.

for guild

6fb 3 sb 4 scourge 1 chrono 1 weaver

> @"Murdock.5274" said:

> Hello Arenanet,

>

>

>

>

OP...Ranger...

Maybe PvE is for you?

> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > @"Murdock.5274" said:

> > Hello Arenanet,

> >

> > Your patch notes are a joke. Where was something weakened?

> >

> > See thief. This class is in WVW total OP just like the Ranger. The thief even got buffs.

> >

> > Where was the meteor shower weakened? Currently I get 15k DMG from just one ball. Accordingly, you are not even 1 second dead in the dirt.

> >

> > Thank you. You have really proven that you have no idea of your game. Great Job ^^

>

> If you get 15k dmg from meteor, that means you run a full glass cannon build.

If you read the notes it was actually bugged until this current patch.

I got hit by one for 15k the other day on 2800 armor. That's not frontline amounts but still well above glass.

> @"Gotejjeken.1267" said:

> > @"Murdock.5274" said:

> > Hello Arenanet,

> >

> > Your patch notes are a joke. Where was something weakened?

> >

> > See thief. This class is in WVW total OP just like the Ranger. The thief even got buffs.

> >

> > Where was the meteor shower weakened? Currently I get 15k DMG from just one ball. Accordingly, you are not even 1 second dead in the dirt.

> >

> > Thank you. You have really proven that you have no idea of your game. Great Job ^^

>

> OP...Ranger...

>

> Maybe PvE is for you?

Don't forget ever since the game has come out, if rangers are ever able to do any meaningful damage at all. They're op and need to be nerfed, even if that damage has a plethora of counters.

> @"Gotejjeken.1267" said:

> OP...Ranger...

>

> Maybe PvE is for you?

ikr! When this is how your post begins, either it is a joke post or someone that doesn't really play WvW well. The medium armor classes in WvW have never been strong in the meta... annoying sure, but never strong.

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> classes got balanced but good players will figure a way thru iteration.

>

> ex. warrior shouts more notable and useful now as anti condi cc. but you can still be the damage winds

>

> fbs heals may need 2 per party or atleast 6 in a twenty man to do good because of heal nerf. just like the old school guard guard

>

> scourge will still be your main damager. 5 of us killed 10 to 15 as surprise. but we got wiped easily too.

>

> fb fb scourge scourge sb. - your go to face roll for pugs.

>

> for guild

>

> 6fb 3 sb 4 scourge 1 chrono 1 weaver

So going back to a ball meta style setup? Bubble is still a thing tho.

> @"Murdock.5274" said:

> Hello Arenanet,

>

>

>

>

You don't have to be afraid now, at least not afraid of Lava Font ;( but regarding the balance patch, well, all I can say is that elementalists will be deleted soon.

> @"Xenash.1245" said:

> > @"Gotejjeken.1267" said:

> > > @"Murdock.5274" said:

> > > Hello Arenanet,

> > >

> > > Your patch notes are a joke. Where was something weakened?

> > >

> > > See thief. This class is in WVW total OP just like the Ranger. The thief even got buffs.

> > >

> > > Where was the meteor shower weakened? Currently I get 15k DMG from just one ball. Accordingly, you are not even 1 second dead in the dirt.

> > >

> > > Thank you. You have really proven that you have no idea of your game. Great Job ^^

> >

> > OP...Ranger...

> >

> > Maybe PvE is for you?

>

> Don't forget ever since the game has come out, if rangers are ever able to do any meaningful damage at all. They're op and need to be nerfed, even if that damage has a plethora of counters.

see also: the smokescale getting nerfed _again_.