Meteor Wars!

Straegen.2938

> @"Brother.1504" said:

> Last night in wvw for a 6 hour session on my glassy warrior, I was getting hit by Meteor Shower anywhere from 1400 to 9k bombs. Yes there were many more eles running around. Yes you had to move out of the bombs. No it wasn’t every ele one shotting for 20k bombs. Not even close.

That's because they're not all full glass. Can still do pretty good damage without being full zerk.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Egorum.9506" said:

> staff ele is still top tier pve dps. but this kitten needs to go for wvw, there's no point in playing if it stays. how the kitten has there been no word from the devs yet? how has there been no hotfix or disable yet?

it will not be as soon as they fix meteor in pve... to compensate it they would actually need to make either lavafont to 100% with new cd again in pve... also they could just keep the lavafont like it is or better swap its damage with the one from lesser lavafont and restore the power- ferocitiy conversion of eor. so you would close the gap between small and big hitbox even more... make sword more viable and you wouldn't kill staff in general

> @"Israel.7056" said:

> > @"Brother.1504" said:

> > Last night in wvw for a 6 hour session on my glassy warrior, I was getting hit by Meteor Shower anywhere from 1400 to 9k bombs. Yes there were many more eles running around. Yes you had to move out of the bombs. No it wasn’t every ele one shotting for 20k bombs. Not even close.

>

> That's because they're not all full glass. Can still do pretty good damage without being full zerk.

That’s my point. Whatever adjustment is made anet should be careful not to over react based on people exaggerating with the omg omg every ele hits for one shot 20k bombs through 3500 toughness now!!! It’s just not true. I used to stand in the Meteors and didn’t have to use my skills to survive, now I have to “waste” a dodge is just as silly an argument. We want build diversity in the meta.

> @"Brother.1504" said:

> > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > @"Brother.1504" said:

> > > Last night in wvw for a 6 hour session on my glassy warrior, I was getting hit by Meteor Shower anywhere from 1400 to 9k bombs. Yes there were many more eles running around. Yes you had to move out of the bombs. No it wasn’t every ele one shotting for 20k bombs. Not even close.

> >

> > That's because they're not all full glass. Can still do pretty good damage without being full zerk.

>

> That’s my point. Whatever adjustment is made anet should be careful not to over react based on people exaggerating with the omg omg every ele hits for one shot 20k bombs through 3500 toughness now!!! It’s just not true. I used to stand in the Meteors and didn’t have to use my skills to survive, now I have to “waste” a dodge is just as silly an argument. We want build diversity in the meta.

The issue is that meteor shower only lands where there is ground to walk on. So if you place the circle so it's partially on a wall or a choke, all 24 meteors only hit the ground in a concentrated spot. Which means you get hit with 2-3 10-15k meteors at the same time, instantly killing you.

You're probably fighting undergeared eles too who are just trying to get in on this while they can, I'm getting hut for 15k on 3k armor with protection up

> @"Egorum.9506" said:

> > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > @"Brother.1504" said:

> > > > Last night in wvw for a 6 hour session on my glassy warrior, I was getting hit by Meteor Shower anywhere from 1400 to 9k bombs. Yes there were many more eles running around. Yes you had to move out of the bombs. No it wasn’t every ele one shotting for 20k bombs. Not even close.

> > >

> > > That's because they're not all full glass. Can still do pretty good damage without being full zerk.

> >

> > That’s my point. Whatever adjustment is made anet should be careful not to over react based on people exaggerating with the omg omg every ele hits for one shot 20k bombs through 3500 toughness now!!! It’s just not true. I used to stand in the Meteors and didn’t have to use my skills to survive, now I have to “waste” a dodge is just as silly an argument. We want build diversity in the meta.

>

> The issue is that meteor shower only lands where there is ground to walk on. So if you place the circle so it's partially on a wall or a choke, all 24 meteors only hit the ground in a concentrated spot. Which means you get hit with 2-3 10-15k meteors at the same time, instantly killing you.

>

> You're probably fighting undergeared eles too who are just trying to get in on this while they can, I'm getting hut for 15k on 3k armor with protection up

Your logic is that meteors punish players that stand in very bad spots like chokes. Your right I don’t do that and when I get hit by anything hard I immediately move. I get that eles are hitting harder now but come on getting bombed by every ele for 15 k through 3k toughness and protection. In the ideal situation, the ele is fully buffed, popped all damage modifiers, and I am standing in the worst place possible to stand I expect to have that level of play harshly punished. Elementalists deserve to be in the meta. And again for the record I frontline warrior or support firebrand.

> @"Brother.1504" said:

> > @"Egorum.9506" said:

> > > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > > @"Brother.1504" said:

> > > > > Last night in wvw for a 6 hour session on my glassy warrior, I was getting hit by Meteor Shower anywhere from 1400 to 9k bombs. Yes there were many more eles running around. Yes you had to move out of the bombs. No it wasn’t every ele one shotting for 20k bombs. Not even close.

> > > >

> > > > That's because they're not all full glass. Can still do pretty good damage without being full zerk.

> > >

> > > That’s my point. Whatever adjustment is made anet should be careful not to over react based on people exaggerating with the omg omg every ele hits for one shot 20k bombs through 3500 toughness now!!! It’s just not true. I used to stand in the Meteors and didn’t have to use my skills to survive, now I have to “waste” a dodge is just as silly an argument. We want build diversity in the meta.

> >

> > The issue is that meteor shower only lands where there is ground to walk on. So if you place the circle so it's partially on a wall or a choke, all 24 meteors only hit the ground in a concentrated spot. Which means you get hit with 2-3 10-15k meteors at the same time, instantly killing you.

> >

> > You're probably fighting undergeared eles too who are just trying to get in on this while they can, I'm getting hut for 15k on 3k armor with protection up

>

> Your logic is that meteors punish players that stand in very bad spots like chokes. Your right I don’t do that and when I get hit by anything hard I immediately move. I get that eles are hitting harder now but come on getting bombed by every ele for 15 k through 3k toughness and protection. In the ideal situation, the ele is fully buffed, popped all damage modifiers, and I am standing in the worst place possible to stand I expect to have that level of play harshly punished. Elementalists deserve to be in the meta. And again for the record I frontline warrior or support firebrand.

>

So the solution is to not stand anywhere there is a wall or cliff nearby? Got it, thanks champ

> @"Egorum.9506" said:

> > > @"Egorum.9506" said:

> > > > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > > > @"Brother.1504" said:

> > > > > > Last night in wvw for a 6 hour session on my glassy warrior, I was getting hit by Meteor Shower anywhere from 1400 to 9k bombs. Yes there were many more eles running around. Yes you had to move out of the bombs. No it wasn’t every ele one shotting for 20k bombs. Not even close.

> > > > >

> > > > > That's because they're not all full glass. Can still do pretty good damage without being full zerk.

> > > >

> > > > That’s my point. Whatever adjustment is made anet should be careful not to over react based on people exaggerating with the omg omg every ele hits for one shot 20k bombs through 3500 toughness now!!! It’s just not true. I used to stand in the Meteors and didn’t have to use my skills to survive, now I have to “waste” a dodge is just as silly an argument. We want build diversity in the meta.

> > >

> > > The issue is that meteor shower only lands where there is ground to walk on. So if you place the circle so it's partially on a wall or a choke, all 24 meteors only hit the ground in a concentrated spot. Which means you get hit with 2-3 10-15k meteors at the same time, instantly killing you.

> > >

> > > You're probably fighting undergeared eles too who are just trying to get in on this while they can, I'm getting hut for 15k on 3k armor with protection up

> >

> > Your logic is that meteors punish players that stand in very bad spots like chokes. Your right I don’t do that and when I get hit by anything hard I immediately move. I get that eles are hitting harder now but come on getting bombed by every ele for 15 k through 3k toughness and protection. In the ideal situation, the ele is fully buffed, popped all damage modifiers, and I am standing in the worst place possible to stand I expect to have that level of play harshly punished. Elementalists deserve to be in the meta. And again for the record I frontline warrior or support firebrand.

> >

>

>

>

> So the solution is to not stand anywhere there is a wall or cliff nearby? Got it, thanks champ

This is EXACTLY what is happening ALL THE TIME. Its just a FACT that its hitting way too hard.

If they dont fix this in say a week this will be the new meta in wvw and once they have fixed it most ppl will see it as a nerf and not a bug fix. Anet got to be faster with bug fixes or the bugs become part of the balancing of the game.

> @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > > @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > > > @"Lord of the Fire.6870" said:

> > > > > > @"Egorum.9506" said:

> > > > > > staff ele is still top tier pve dps. but this kitten needs to go for wvw, there's no point in playing if it stays. how the kitten has there been no word from the devs yet? how has there been no hotfix or disable yet?

> > > > >

> > > > > They had some overlapping with firing 2 devs also I believe they tested the ele built with the bug in place which resulted in over nerfing the other skills so they have roll back a lot of changes on other skills or rebalancing everything . In any case they have to test it first to avoid weird results. On top of this the PvE community wasn't really happy about the whole changes.

> > > > >

> > > > > This can take a few days to over a week

> > > > >

> > > > > PS: My personal opinion on DPS balancing the ele in PvE would be Weaver 40k, Tempest 38K , Core Ele(fire,arcane, wind trait) 32-36k

> > > >

> > > > Tempest 38k, with weaver 40? Thats not fair, as Tempest is a support spec and weaver a dps spec. Weaver has a more complex rotation, as well. Why would they only have 2k dps difference...

> > >

> > > Either of those specs at 40k?

> > > If I got to balance things; i'd straight up nerf everything to a max of 30-32k. For high skill, weaver like builds.

> > > Tempest during HoT rarely went past 32k and was perfectly fine.

> > >

> > > The powercreep makes PvE more boring and less replayable - there's only so many times I can pretend a DPS golem is an actual boss. Updrafts on gorse don't exist. Controlling the balls doesn't exist. Slow cc, fast CC, it all doesn't matter. If you can get 70% of DPS benchmark, you can kill it without difficulties and without moving.

> > >

> > > WvW is no different. FB runs around with 4-4.5k toughness mid fight... I mean what. Insane amounts of boons, so we need insane amounts of corrupt to deal with it or have another toiletball meta. Bubble to attempt to deal with the boonspam. Much higher damage AND much higher sustain which just leads to either getting RNG / spiked or dying.

> > >

> > > Worst part is that they nerf the clear powercreep of HoT; at least partly; soon before PoF. Berzerker nerfed to essentially unviable in PvP / WvW. Tempest same across the board. Other classes too. Then add new specs that do even more, even better, and if 5 months later they touch any of them the community loses their minds.

> > >

> > > Meanwhile "raids need easy mode!!!!!!!!!" lul.

> >

> > Tempest during HoT went rarely past 32k? Either we have been playing a different game, or you dont quite remember things well. Temp used to hit 60k on burst with staff (when meteor didnt have the icd) , scepter/wh fresh air (that phoenix dmg tho) was broken as well, fresh air staff was a thing, etc etc. Temp dmg was huge

>

> 60k burst is great, but obviously not what i'm on about. And weavers used to get considerably more burst. I'm talking about DPS - not burst DPS -, particularly on small hitbox and actual benchmarks. None of this "all buffs big hitbox look it hits 40k!!!!" or "its bugged for a week and then nerfed again" like we had with the condi stuff. Or even the "look at me hitting every single one of my scepter procs". And unrestricted meteo was grinding benchmarks until you get unrealistic meteo procs; making it even worse.

>

> I remember several benchmarks over 32k, and most of them were quite unrealistic in real raid scenarios AND considerably lower than the weaver ones.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CylNeHHusTI

> End of HoT benchmark of staff FA benchmark.

>

> Tempest was the best DPS; it was considerably easier than weaver and yet most of the time - it was doing less damage than current weaver. Especially towards the later parts of HoT.

>

> The start of HoT had absolutely bonkers stuff - but it also had no benchmarks and virtually no established strats or DPS meters. And all the bonkers stuff got rightfully so nerfed ;)

Only responding to the video it self is that realty pve it looks soo boring how can any one have fun playing like that? I know it was a spam fest back when gw2 first came out (when i played pve) but that looks like a bot is playing not a human.

> @"Jski.6180" said:

> Only responding to the video it self is that realty pve it looks soo boring how can any one have fun playing like that? I know it was a spam fest back when gw2 first came out (when i played pve) but that looks like a bot is playing not a human.

Well, to be fair, on any class, a good PvP player will have equally optimized rotations that they will usually go to. I'm sure you have some go-to rotations too :+1: There is a difference in how a good PvP player will also keep certain skills readily available to counter certain things granted. Anyways, a good PvP player will look sort of like a bot playing too if you look at their skill usage. That there is also a benchmark on a stationary target that doesn't fight back too, so it's not representative of the actual numbers you'll be frequently seeing in an actual PvE encounter nor of PvE in general. I'm more of a WvW player myself mind you, even if I used to enjoy structured (too limited in build options) and still enjoy PvE.

> @"Brother.1504" said:

> > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > Last night in wvw for a 6 hour session on my glassy warrior, I was getting hit by Meteor Shower anywhere from 1400 to 9k bombs. Yes there were many more eles running around. Yes you had to move out of the bombs. No it wasn’t every ele one shotting for 20k bombs. Not even close.

> >

> > That's because they're not all full glass. Can still do pretty good damage without being full zerk.

>

> That’s my point. Whatever adjustment is made anet should be careful not to over react based on people exaggerating with the omg omg every ele hits for one shot 20k bombs through 3500 toughness now!!! It’s just not true. I used to stand in the Meteors and didn’t have to use my skills to survive, now I have to “waste” a dodge is just as silly an argument. We want build diversity in the meta.

Zerker warrior (2500 armour with sheild) face tanking met shower

![](https://i.imgur.com/OjpidIk.jpg "")

Also stop bringing pve benchmarks into this discussion. Pve is meaningless and mindless and shouldn't have any value in regards to spvp/wvw dmg numbers

Please fix soon Anet! I was having a great 1v1 with someone in wvw. We were pretty evenly matched and then they used meteor shower and in just 1 hit my life went down 50%. That completely ruined our little match. It's very much a sadface when you die due to a glitched skill. I'm certain you guys probably have a lot of things to fix, but I find this one to definitely be near the top of priority as it's so immensely overpowered right now. Thanks.

> @"Egorum.9506" said:

> > > @"Egorum.9506" said:

> > > > > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > > > > > @"Brother.1504" said:

> > > > > > Last night in wvw for a 6 hour session on my glassy warrior, I was getting hit by Meteor Shower anywhere from 1400 to 9k bombs. Yes there were many more eles running around. Yes you had to move out of the bombs. No it wasn’t every ele one shotting for 20k bombs. Not even close.

> > > > >

> > > > > That's because they're not all full glass. Can still do pretty good damage without being full zerk.

> > > >

> > > > That’s my point. Whatever adjustment is made anet should be careful not to over react based on people exaggerating with the omg omg every ele hits for one shot 20k bombs through 3500 toughness now!!! It’s just not true. I used to stand in the Meteors and didn’t have to use my skills to survive, now I have to “waste” a dodge is just as silly an argument. We want build diversity in the meta.

> > >

> > > The issue is that meteor shower only lands where there is ground to walk on. So if you place the circle so it's partially on a wall or a choke, all 24 meteors only hit the ground in a concentrated spot. Which means you get hit with 2-3 10-15k meteors at the same time, instantly killing you.

> > >

> > > You're probably fighting undergeared eles too who are just trying to get in on this while they can, I'm getting hut for 15k on 3k armor with protection up

> >

> > Your logic is that meteors punish players that stand in very bad spots like chokes. Your right I don’t do that and when I get hit by anything hard I immediately move. I get that eles are hitting harder now but come on getting bombed by every ele for 15 k through 3k toughness and protection. In the ideal situation, the ele is fully buffed, popped all damage modifiers, and I am standing in the worst place possible to stand I expect to have that level of play harshly punished. Elementalists deserve to be in the meta. And again for the record I frontline warrior or support firebrand.

>

> So the solution is to not stand anywhere there is a wall or cliff nearby? Got it, thanks champ

Now your getting it. Don’t stand in really bad spots when Meteors are dropping from the sky.

> @"circuitnerd.5863" said:

> Please fix soon Anet! I was having a great 1v1 with someone in wvw. We were pretty evenly matched and then they used meteor shower and in just 1 hit my life went down 50%. That completely ruined our little match. It's very much a sadface when you die due to a glitched skill. I'm certain you guys probably have a lot of things to fix, but I find this one to definitely be near the top of priority as it's so immensely overpowered right now. Thanks.

How....., One v One?

Vs Ele staff?

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"circuitnerd.5863" said:

> > Please fix soon Anet! I was having a great 1v1 with someone in wvw. We were pretty evenly matched and then they used meteor shower and in just 1 hit my life went down 50%. That completely ruined our little match. It's very much a sadface when you die due to a glitched skill. I'm certain you guys probably have a lot of things to fix, but I find this one to definitely be near the top of priority as it's so immensely overpowered right now. Thanks.

>

> How....., One v One?

>

> Vs Ele staff?

What do you mean? It was a 1v1. He was an ele using a staff. And I was playing on guard. I'm confused by your question.

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"circuitnerd.5863" said:

> > > Please fix soon Anet! I was having a great 1v1 with someone in wvw. We were pretty evenly matched and then they used meteor shower and in just 1 hit my life went down 50%. That completely ruined our little match. It's very much a sadface when you die due to a glitched skill. I'm certain you guys probably have a lot of things to fix, but I find this one to definitely be near the top of priority as it's so immensely overpowered right now. Thanks.

> >

> > How....., One v One?

> >

> > Vs Ele staff?

>

> What do you mean? It was a 1v1. He was an ele using a staff. And I was playing on guard. I'm confused by your question.

I don't know how to say it without sounding insulting.

Ele staff is.... not good one vs one. The Ele meteor shower is one of the most telegraphed skills in the game, especially with no additional combat and effects around from dozens of other players. With the access that guard has to blocks, Aegis, etc..

If you died to him, in a 1v1, it wasn't because MS is OP.

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"circuitnerd.5863" said:

> > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > @"circuitnerd.5863" said:

> > > > Please fix soon Anet! I was having a great 1v1 with someone in wvw. We were pretty evenly matched and then they used meteor shower and in just 1 hit my life went down 50%. That completely ruined our little match. It's very much a sadface when you die due to a glitched skill. I'm certain you guys probably have a lot of things to fix, but I find this one to definitely be near the top of priority as it's so immensely overpowered right now. Thanks.

> > >

> > > How....., One v One?

> > >

> > > Vs Ele staff?

> >

> > What do you mean? It was a 1v1. He was an ele using a staff. And I was playing on guard. I'm confused by your question.

>

> I don't know how to say it without sounding insulting.

>

> Ele staff is.... not good one vs one. The Ele meteor shower is one of the most telegraphed skills in the game, especially with no additional combat and effects around from dozens of other players. With the access that guard has to blocks, Aegis, etc..

>

> If you died to him, in a 1v1, it wasn't because MS is OP.

We had both been keeping the same amount of life for about a minute until he used meteor shower. We were definitely evenly matched. My life went down by half due to this. I'm not sure how the fight would of ended up otherwise. But the downfall point was definitely due to getting hit by the 1 fireball from the sky. At that point it turned in his favor rapidly.

Naked or w/o armor took same damage, strangelly with dwarf should be reducing 50%, sometimes i get 10K sometimes i get skill 20k.

My main issue is that sometimes damage is coming directly to HP before red circle of even caster animation -.-" it is like the skill is doing a forward effect on targets...

It's not bypassing armor. I have plenty of screens of my damage before and after the changes...it is doing exactly 20% more damage than it did before.

They front loaded the damage a couple patches back that makes the first 2 hits hit the hardest. This patch, they upped the minimum damage from 10% to 20%.

The reason they haven't patched it yet, is because it wasn't a bug but how it was balanced. Not very well it seems, but it is how it was programmed.

Anet agrees now with the forum qq that the initial damage is too high, but that is only a part of the problem (and the smallest part).

From the wiki:

The meteors will only fall within the limits of the map where player characters would be able to be (e.g: They won't fall on a slope a player can't climb or slide down from above). This can be used to narrow the spread and increase the effective damage of the skill.

This is what needs to be fixed about meteor shower. No other AOE has it's radius reduced to ONLY hit where people can walk, why should this skill.

> @"Ubi.4136" said:

> It's not bypassing armor. I have plenty of screens of my damage before and after the changes...it is doing exactly 20% more damage than it did before.

> They front loaded the damage a couple patches back that makes the first 2 hits hit the hardest. This patch, they upped the minimum damage from 10% to 20%.

> The reason they haven't patched it yet, is because it wasn't a bug but how it was balanced. Not very well it seems, but it is how it was programmed.

>

> Anet agrees now with the forum qq that the initial damage is too high, but that is only a part of the problem (and the smallest part).

>

> From the wiki:

> The meteors will only fall within the limits of the map where player characters would be able to be (e.g: They won't fall on a slope a player can't climb or slide down from above). This can be used to narrow the spread and increase the effective damage of the skill.

>

> This is what needs to be fixed about meteor shower. No other AOE has it's radius reduced to ONLY hit where people can walk, why should this skill.

Clever meteors.... "i wont go there cause they cant climb..."

I got 17k health and j get 1shoted and then 1 shoted in downstate xD, w/o warning and then the MS ring pop ups...

And it is not a bug?

I dont mind better damage for MS, but 20k on the 1st hit.... where some base classes health pools is even 11k... ROFL.

ANet at least learn to make interesting mechanics.... rather than just increase coefficients up and down... Anet dev's u make no sense as usual ...lol

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"circuitnerd.5863" said:

> > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > @"circuitnerd.5863" said:

> > > > > Please fix soon Anet! I was having a great 1v1 with someone in wvw. We were pretty evenly matched and then they used meteor shower and in just 1 hit my life went down 50%. That completely ruined our little match. It's very much a sadface when you die due to a glitched skill. I'm certain you guys probably have a lot of things to fix, but I find this one to definitely be near the top of priority as it's so immensely overpowered right now. Thanks.

> > > >

> > > > How....., One v One?

> > > >

> > > > Vs Ele staff?

> > >

> > > What do you mean? It was a 1v1. He was an ele using a staff. And I was playing on guard. I'm confused by your question.

> >

> > I don't know how to say it without sounding insulting.

> >

> > Ele staff is.... not good one vs one. The Ele meteor shower is one of the most telegraphed skills in the game, especially with no additional combat and effects around from dozens of other players. With the access that guard has to blocks, Aegis, etc..

> >

> > If you died to him, in a 1v1, it wasn't because MS is OP.

>

> We had both been keeping the same amount of life for about a minute until he used meteor shower. We were definitely evenly matched. My life went down by half due to this. I'm not sure how the fight would of ended up otherwise. But the downfall point was definitely due to getting hit by the 1 fireball from the sky. At that point it turned in his favor rapidly.

Down by half.. So it was 10 k? Or were you running at 25k health?

If it only did 10 k unless he was a trailblazer Ele, the 10k is likely before the buff as well....,

Still not helping your case

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > It's not bypassing armor. I have plenty of screens of my damage before and after the changes...it is doing exactly 20% more damage than it did before.

> > They front loaded the damage a couple patches back that makes the first 2 hits hit the hardest. This patch, they upped the minimum damage from 10% to 20%.

> > The reason they haven't patched it yet, is because it wasn't a bug but how it was balanced. Not very well it seems, but it is how it was programmed.

> >

> > Anet agrees now with the forum qq that the initial damage is too high, but that is only a part of the problem (and the smallest part).

> >

> > From the wiki:

> > The meteors will only fall within the limits of the map where player characters would be able to be (e.g: They won't fall on a slope a player can't climb or slide down from above). This can be used to narrow the spread and increase the effective damage of the skill.

> >

> > This is what needs to be fixed about meteor shower. No other AOE has it's radius reduced to ONLY hit where people can walk, why should this skill.

>

> Clever meteors.... "i wont go there cause they cant climb..."

> I got 17k health and j get 1shoted and then 1 shoted in downstate xD, w/o warning and then the MS ring pop ups...

>

>

> And it is not a bug?

> I dont mind better damage for MS, but 20k on the 1st hit.... where some base classes health pools is even 11k... ROFL.

> ANet at least learn to make interesting mechanics.... rather than just increase coefficients up and down... Anet dev's u make no sense as usual ...lol

>

I don't know. It still seems silly to front load MS anyway. Also I thought people wanted a no down state week...isn't this the same? Dying instantly to aoe randomness!

D: