Festival of the Four Winds

This is coming at a great time because there is certainly a lot of heavy feelings around episode 3, not helped by Kourna’s dark environment. Lot of story beats to tune into for the Zephyrites. Vlast, Aurene, the death of a human god, the death of an immortal, a new dwarf found in Ember Bay. Will be interesting to see how it’s handled.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Donari.5237" said:

> Woo hoo! Excellent news! I wonder if mounts will work in the Cliffs.

The dev team's been pretty cool about adapting mounts and gliding, so mounts just might work there now (well, next week)!

I'm certainly excited by the prospect of the traders coming back. We've got a lot of excess materials to bleed off, and this is an event I've been hoping to make the super-common rewards more profitable for the players. I'd rather it have been a persistent thing out of Lion's Arch or Amnoon, but an annual festival might be good enough. :)

Wow! As a post HoT-joiner I really look forward to the chance to actually see the Labyrinthine Cliffs and try out these festivals!

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> Cool Beans! \o/

>

> Edit:

>

> >Vicious villains and their contemptable compatriots are represented by the new, improved, **and entirely secure** Watchknight Mk II system.

>

> ? I’m not feeling secure.

>

> Hold me?

That was my immediate reaction too!

Finally the Zephyrites has re-builded their sanctuary! :D This is going to be great! Been so many years now and I am happy to see Queen Jennah re-opened The Crown Pavilion, it looks like they've updated the Queen’s Gauntlet quite alot since we last visited there! :D :heart:

According to the Magazine from the ANet devs, they will give us some actual lore with the Life of Bazaar on how the Zephyrites have been doing after particually events across the Tyria. Glint's dead, Master of Peace and Sun is no longer around and the Zephyrites suffered a massive loss.

I am so excited to see the new dialouges, scenes of this! Thank you **@MatthewMedina**! :heart:

Also, can we please please please get Kiel Ellen's new outfit dress available to us players, ANet? :flushed: :love:

![](https://i.imgur.com/yG7ESME.jpg)

Looks like Queen Jennah will be getting a new make-over too, looking forward to see her in her (_battle armor?_)!

> @"Alga.6498" said:

> Finally the Zephyrites has re-builded their sanctuary! :D This is going to be great! Been so many years now and I am happy to see Queen Jennah re-opened The Crown Pavilion, it looks like they've updated the Queen’s Gauntlet quite alot since we last visited there! :D :heart:

>

> According to the Magazine from the ANet devs, they will give us some actual lore with the Life of Bazaar on how the Zephyrites have been doing after particually events across the Tyria. Glint's dead, Master of Peace and Sun is no longer around and the Zephyrites suffered a massive loss.

> I am so excited to see the new dialouges, scenes of this! Thank you **@MatthewMedina**! :heart:

>

> Also, can we please please please get Kiel Ellen's new outfit dress available to us players, ANet? :flushed: :love:

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/yG7ESME.jpg)

>

> Looks like Queen Jennah will be getting a new make-over too, looking forward to see her in her (_battle armor?_)!

>

I'm so excited for this! I joined in 2016, so missed the event, but this looks like it's going to be epic!

I'm hoping we see some new outfits/armor/weapons too. Bet you Kiel is on a date ;) Plus, it would be really cool to see Queen Jennah in battle armor, just because she's proven time again that she's a pretty powerful mesmer.

Side Note: I hope we get to see Zojia soon :) Don't care if it's a different voice, but she needs love too <3

I've been dying to see what this event was all about. Thanks for filling up all the gaps through the year.

> @"Cynn.1659" said:

> Due to sudden content increase, ep 4 will come out one month later than usual.

>

> You heard it here first

Due to current events and holidays being taken care of by a different team, episodes for Living World are never delayed despite those events.

Everyone should know this by now.

> @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> I've been dying to see what this event was all about. Thanks for filling up all the gaps through the year.

>

> > @"Cynn.1659" said:

> > Due to sudden content increase, ep 4 will come out one month later than usual.

> >

> > You heard it here first

>

> Due to current events and holidays being taken care of by a different team, episodes for Living World are never delayed despite those events.

>

> Everyone should know this by now.

He was joking, no worries ;)