Queen Jenna minatures as a currency

As the title suggests, it would give a use for all those Jenna's in the bank storage.

I have about 11 now. I know some people who have way more.

**Example.**

A vendor that exchanges them for different versions:

5 Jenna's: Birthday Jenna

10 Jenna's: Travelling Jenna (backpack etc)

15 Jenna's: Warrior Jenna (Jenna in armour)

20 Jenna's: Super Adventure Jenna (pixelized Jenna)

25 Jenna's: Dark Jenna

30 Jenna's: etc...

As @"Randulf.7614" says, anything new would be *incredibly* unfair to those that have already tossed a number of copies.

Make them forgeable like so many other minis for a random one. This makes them not completely worthless but also not a real loss to just destroy.

(Though I've always kind of hoped to turn then into a huge mecha-Jenna...)

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> I wasnt aware players keep their jennas o-o

My inner skritt refuses to let me trash any item that might be potentially valuable. I'm fairly certain that if I did delete them, the very next patch would include an update that makes them useful.

Fortunately, several of mine are stuck in limbo, not actually tying up inventory, and they are stacked in a special bank slot that carried over from way back when there used to be bank slots for them. Unfortunately, I can't stack additional copies onto them, so some of my newer toons have slots tied up with Jenna minis.

> @"CharterforGw.3149" said:

> As the title suggests, it would give a use for all those Jenna's in the bank storage.

> I have about 11 now. I know some people who have way more.

>

> **Example.**

> A vendor that exchanges them for different versions:

> 5 Jenna's: Birthday Jenna

> 10 Jenna's: Travelling Jenna (backpack etc)

> 15 Jenna's: Warrior Jenna (Jenna in armour)

> 20 Jenna's: Super Adventure Jenna (pixelized Jenna)

> 25 Jenna's: Dark Jenna

> 30 Jenna's: etc...

Or you can just delete them? It's way easier and you nothing breaks that way.

> @"Kalendraf.9521" said:

> > @"Dante.1763" said:

> > I wasnt aware players keep their jennas o-o

> My inner skritt refuses to let me trash any item that might be potentially valuable. I'm fairly certain that if I did delete them, the very next patch would include an update that makes them useful.

>

> Fortunately, several of mine are stuck in limbo, not actually tying up inventory, and they are stacked in a special bank slot that carried over from way back when there used to be bank slots for them. Unfortunately, I can't stack additional copies onto them, so some of my newer toons have slots tied up with Jenna minis.

Same. I learned very early in my mmo playing life to not throw things away and it's now a habit.

> @"CharterforGw.3149" said:

> As the title suggests, it would give a use for all those Jenna's in the bank storage.

> I have about 11 now. I know some people who have way more.

>

> **Example.**

> A vendor that exchanges them for different versions:

> 5 Jenna's: Birthday Jenna

> 10 Jenna's: Travelling Jenna (backpack etc)

> 15 Jenna's: Warrior Jenna (Jenna in armour)

> 20 Jenna's: Super Adventure Jenna (pixelized Jenna)

> 25 Jenna's: Dark Jenna

> 30 Jenna's: etc...

It would be too late to introduce such a feature and frankly unfair towards those players who have deleted their dozens of duplicates.

> @"DeanBB.4268" said:

> Sure add a reward... so long as the "birthday vendor" (the one that gives you a Birthday Blaster if you need one) will restore the lost mini 1 time per character.

See, that wouldn't bother me. Just give every player 1 Jennah for every character over a year old. The faithful get a nice bonus, but at least the more prudent, space-conscious players get what they would have had.

> @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> didn't there used to be a mystic forge recipe we could use for flushing the Jenna and the krait witches of this world down the toilet.. for obey shards or something... maybe I am still in that rem state dreamworld I fell into at the keyboard last night or was it tonight or this morning... darn I'm confused, I need coffee!!

It sounds like you're remembering the [Mini Risen Priest of Balthazar](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Risen_Priest_of_Balthazar "Mini Risen Priest of Balthazar").

> @"Greener.6204" said:

> > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > didn't there used to be a mystic forge recipe we could use for flushing the Jenna and the krait witches of this world down the toilet.. for obey shards or something... maybe I am still in that rem state dreamworld I fell into at the keyboard last night or was it tonight or this morning... darn I'm confused, I need coffee!!

>

> It sounds like you're remembering the [Mini Risen Priest of Balthazar](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Risen_Priest_of_Balthazar "Mini Risen Priest of Balthazar").

Oh..I never knew he was forgeable! I've been hanging onto mine for such a purpose

More bank space cleared..

> @"Greener.6204" said:

> > @"Bloodstealer.5978" said:

> > didn't there used to be a mystic forge recipe we could use for flushing the Jenna and the krait witches of this world down the toilet.. for obey shards or something... maybe I am still in that rem state dreamworld I fell into at the keyboard last night or was it tonight or this morning... darn I'm confused, I need coffee!!

>

> It sounds like you're remembering the [Mini Risen Priest of Balthazar](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mini_Risen_Priest_of_Balthazar "Mini Risen Priest of Balthazar").

Yeah that was the one I think I was thinking of, though I was sure there was a queen Jenna forge recipe as well.. perhaps not then.