Condi Mirage Feedback [Merged]

Ovark.2514

> @"incisorr.9502" said:

> 1st - you're fighting scrubs and that completely invalidates everything

> 2nd - you've already played the game so you have general game knowledge

> 3rd

>

> i can **absolutely** assure you that mastering mirage requires more skill than 80%+ of the meta builds (if not all of them) and playing mirage on an okay level requires some

>

> it's an easy class to pick up and do OKAY but its not that easy to master because you can do a lot of things and if you aren't doing all those things then you aren't playing it on its highest level and even when you master it, it still isn't as good as some of the other meta classes atm because they're simply too good

>

> if you want to make a case about mirage being easy you need to take the same person who has never played the game and let him play mirage and then rewind time and let him play another class (like core guard, which is incredibly easy in comparison and most of the skill needed for it is to know how and where to fight and not so much about the actual fighting).

>

> I started this game as a warrior main and throughout time i've changed my mains to every single class except REVENANT so i mained all other classes AT SOME POINT and i've always wanted to play mesmer because it always looked like its style would fit what i want to be doing in the game but i never picked the class up because it always felt so lack-luster and it lacked sustained dps and had only burst which made it like a worse version of the other burst classes and then they added Mirage which gave the class sustained dps and now it finally has a different role and everyone is losing their kitten

>

> everyone says mirage is op but at the end of the day it's been the least played class on high elo for several seasons in a row because of repeated nerfs and because people who actually know how mirage works can fight it

>

> personally mirage is one of my easiest matchups and i don't mind fighting them

Defending mesmer to this extent just gives the game away you're a mesmer main that's try to keep them broken op.

You're too obvious.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > [insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

> >

> > If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

> >

> > The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

> >

> > That being said, abuse the kitten out of it until it gets nerfed :)

>

> thief has invul, stealth, retarget, " escape" , " low cc clear" (lol whats that), " gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets those errors (thief has a passive, mirage doesn't ) , engi has invul, stealth, stability and so on, ele does, every class does

>

> i've played every class

>

> mirage isn't the most forgiving class even remotely close lol. I consistently get oneshot by retaliation + smite condition from core guards because retaliation somehow is capable of doing 8-10k dmg burst in less than 2 seconds cus every skill you use is multihit and you get hit for 1k dmg on every attack you on top of 5k insta cast smite condi

>

>

> and about the part where i'm not in " top of the boards" is a good joke

>

> i finished legendary both last seasons and i was in top 20 for 80% of the last season and the only reason it wasn't 100% was cause i just kept playing games instead camping on my elo and cause i didn't play for 2 weeks . I mean, you can literally check in game right now the stats for previous season and see how much of a lying kid you are and considering this forum uses account names and considering i play with the top 50 all the time i can pretty much say that you're someone who's never been in legendary and you're not a high elo player so you pretty much have no clue what you're talking about, in case that wasn't obvious

>

> Attacking mirage is a sign that you don't care about fairness because the class is not even a top 3 class both in representation by players and in actual strength but you're so mad that you want them to nerf it even further because a nerf every patch for the last 9 months wasn't enough apparently so you need more cus you're too unskilled to beat mirage players otherwise

>

> and somehow everyone else manages to do it because on average in top 50 there are less than 5 mirages (which is less than the average people should be per class. If we have 9 classes in the game then we should have more than 5 people of each class on average and mirage is usually less than that which is a complete joke). Not only it's preposterous to say that mirage is good but you even go as far as saying that its the most problematic and overpowered class in the game, which is nowhere even remotely the case. Not by statistics, not by facts, not by my opinion either, which matters more than yours when it comes down to gw2 pvp

>

>

> > @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > I already want to see the salty main mesmers with trash excuses :v

>

> implying everyone crying about mesmers already isn't a salty main with trash excuses for being a bad player and beggining arena net staff to nerf an already average class to make it even worse

>

>

Mirage is average? Come on man. You're massively in denial.

You can say you finished high last season. But so did tons of streamers I watch who say mirage is broken.

So I think I'll believe the majority and not you who claims mirage is 'average'.

> @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > > > [insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

> > > >

> > > > If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

> > > >

> > > > The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

> > > >

> > > > That being said, abuse the kitten out of it until it gets nerfed :)

> > >

> > > thief has invul, stealth, retarget, " escape" , " low cc clear" (lol whats that), " gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets those errors (thief has a passive, mirage doesn't ) , engi has invul, stealth, stability and so on, ele does, every class does

> > >

> > > i've played every class

> > >

> > > mirage isn't the most forgiving class even remotely close lol. I consistently get oneshot by retaliation + smite condition from core guards because retaliation somehow is capable of doing 8-10k dmg burst in less than 2 seconds cus every skill you use is multihit and you get hit for 1k dmg on every attack you on top of 5k insta cast smite condi

> > >

> > >

> > > and about the part where i'm not in " top of the boards" is a good joke

> > >

> > > i finished legendary both last seasons and i was in top 20 for 80% of the last season and the only reason it wasn't 100% was cause i just kept playing games instead camping on my elo and cause i didn't play for 2 weeks . I mean, you can literally check in game right now the stats for previous season and see how much of a lying kid you are and considering this forum uses account names and considering i play with the top 50 all the time i can pretty much say that you're someone who's never been in legendary and you're not a high elo player so you pretty much have no clue what you're talking about, in case that wasn't obvious

> > >

> > > Attacking mirage is a sign that you don't care about fairness because the class is not even a top 3 class both in representation by players and in actual strength but you're so mad that you want them to nerf it even further because a nerf every patch for the last 9 months wasn't enough apparently so you need more cus you're too unskilled to beat mirage players otherwise

> > >

> > > and somehow everyone else manages to do it because on average in top 50 there are less than 5 mirages (which is less than the average people should be per class. If we have 9 classes in the game then we should have more than 5 people of each class on average and mirage is usually less than that which is a complete joke). Not only it's preposterous to say that mirage is good but you even go as far as saying that its the most problematic and overpowered class in the game, which is nowhere even remotely the case. Not by statistics, not by facts, not by my opinion either, which matters more than yours when it comes down to gw2 pvp

> > >

> > >

> > > > @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > > > I already want to see the salty main mesmers with trash excuses :v

> > >

> > > implying everyone crying about mesmers already isn't a salty main with trash excuses for being a bad player and beggining arena net staff to nerf an already average class to make it even worse

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Hold on. Since when did thief have invur? Hahahah if u r talking about dagger storm its an evade and there r counter skills. U can also just walk away till the skill is finished...

> >

> > While thief does have stealth it has no where near the amount of sustained dps a mesmer has.

> >

> > N unless u r talking about deadeye. There's not much instant stealth abilities apart from binding power and heart seeker combo. There's dagger 5 but u have to land it. Mesmer stealth doesn't need to land anything or need any combo. Yeah thief has a passive so what??? Because a thief dies in like 2-3 hits from every other class. It is known to be the worst 1v1 class in PVP. N it's damage is tiny compared to that of a mesner burst. Plz don't make kitten up. It's seriously nuts u r comparing the amount of stealth invur reflect teleport de-targeting skills to the small amount a thief has.

> >

> > U really need to go play thief to understand what u wrote is complete b.s.

> >

> > I am not going to say mirage is op but if u r comparing thief... That's basically the worst comparison. Since a mesmer has so many more skills available to it to both do dmg and sustain. The best thing a thief has is mobility to reset.

>

> We're talking power mes here so thief has more sustain dps than mes.

> Yes mes stealth doesn't need combo and it's instant oh it has also a moderate CD on it, meanwhile thief can stealth for days.

> Power mes dies in 2 3 hits too, it has also less condi cleanse than thief.

>

> Yeah on burst mes wins, but thief can burst more often.

> Thief has more shadowsteps and stealth what the heck are you talking about.

>

> Also thief counters mesmer since the dawn of time.

Hmm, I don't think thief counters mesmer, like thief vs guardian...may be core mes and early days of gw2 but not chrono/mirage and not today. Sure thief "should win more" but them 2 specs are far from defenceless vs thief and can easily counter preauer them back.

You are 404 pvp rank, that's a rank achieved by someone who nerds the gamemode every single day for years.

The gameplay showed is probably unranked or silver rank based on the enemy you faced.

You are a good player who pug stomped 3 noobs, so what? Mirage is op? I don't think so.

If you were on holosmith or boonbeast that was even easier to be honest, and that could be done with any other meta spec.

So let's hear what is your main, the profession that requires insane skill level to be good at, I'm curious.

It's baffling how people think it's okay to be able to evade any hard bursts in any state, why is it so hard to understand? We'll never know.

Being able to spam visual clutter that used to take some thinking and now done by nearly anything you press.

Mesmer is truly one of a kind and outmost favorite profession of Anet most likely.

I miss the days without PoF. Wasn't much of a mess compared now.

> @"Shao.7236" said:

> It's baffling how people think it's okay to be able to evade any hard bursts in any state, why is it so hard to understand? We'll never know.

>

> Being able to spam visual clutter that used to take some thinking and now done by nearly anything you press.

>

> Mesmer is truly one of a kind and outmost favorite profession of Anet most likely.

>

> I miss the days without PoF. Wasn't much of a mess compared now.

Warriors can burst while invulnerable since day 1.

Thieves, rangers, revs can also land hard bursts while being invulnerable.

So mesmer doing it is a problem but the rest no....

It was easier to say: I don't want to pay attention to mesmer and kill them without even trying.

> @"Ansau.7326" said:

> > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > It's baffling how people think it's okay to be able to evade any hard bursts in any state, why is it so hard to understand? We'll never know.

> >

> > Being able to spam visual clutter that used to take some thinking and now done by nearly anything you press.

> >

> > Mesmer is truly one of a kind and outmost favorite profession of Anet most likely.

> >

> > I miss the days without PoF. Wasn't much of a mess compared now.

>

> Warriors can burst while invulnerable since day 1.

> Thieves, rangers, revs can also land hard bursts while being invulnerable.

>

> So mesmer doing it is a problem but the rest no....

> It was easier to say: I don't want to pay attention to mesmer and kill them without even trying.

A skill is far more different than an "evade". You ever heard of utility?

> @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > > @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > > > > [insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

> > > > >

> > > > > If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

> > > > >

> > > > > The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

> > > > >

> > > > > That being said, abuse the kitten out of it until it gets nerfed :)

> > > >

> > > > thief has invul, stealth, retarget, " escape" , " low cc clear" (lol whats that), " gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets those errors (thief has a passive, mirage doesn't ) , engi has invul, stealth, stability and so on, ele does, every class does

> > > >

> > > > i've played every class

> > > >

> > > > mirage isn't the most forgiving class even remotely close lol. I consistently get oneshot by retaliation + smite condition from core guards because retaliation somehow is capable of doing 8-10k dmg burst in less than 2 seconds cus every skill you use is multihit and you get hit for 1k dmg on every attack you on top of 5k insta cast smite condi

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > and about the part where i'm not in " top of the boards" is a good joke

> > > >

> > > > i finished legendary both last seasons and i was in top 20 for 80% of the last season and the only reason it wasn't 100% was cause i just kept playing games instead camping on my elo and cause i didn't play for 2 weeks . I mean, you can literally check in game right now the stats for previous season and see how much of a lying kid you are and considering this forum uses account names and considering i play with the top 50 all the time i can pretty much say that you're someone who's never been in legendary and you're not a high elo player so you pretty much have no clue what you're talking about, in case that wasn't obvious

> > > >

> > > > Attacking mirage is a sign that you don't care about fairness because the class is not even a top 3 class both in representation by players and in actual strength but you're so mad that you want them to nerf it even further because a nerf every patch for the last 9 months wasn't enough apparently so you need more cus you're too unskilled to beat mirage players otherwise

> > > >

> > > > and somehow everyone else manages to do it because on average in top 50 there are less than 5 mirages (which is less than the average people should be per class. If we have 9 classes in the game then we should have more than 5 people of each class on average and mirage is usually less than that which is a complete joke). Not only it's preposterous to say that mirage is good but you even go as far as saying that its the most problematic and overpowered class in the game, which is nowhere even remotely the case. Not by statistics, not by facts, not by my opinion either, which matters more than yours when it comes down to gw2 pvp

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > > @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > > > > I already want to see the salty main mesmers with trash excuses :v

> > > >

> > > > implying everyone crying about mesmers already isn't a salty main with trash excuses for being a bad player and beggining arena net staff to nerf an already average class to make it even worse

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Hold on. Since when did thief have invur? Hahahah if u r talking about dagger storm its an evade and there r counter skills. U can also just walk away till the skill is finished...

> > >

> > > While thief does have stealth it has no where near the amount of sustained dps a mesmer has.

> > >

> > > N unless u r talking about deadeye. There's not much instant stealth abilities apart from binding power and heart seeker combo. There's dagger 5 but u have to land it. Mesmer stealth doesn't need to land anything or need any combo. Yeah thief has a passive so what??? Because a thief dies in like 2-3 hits from every other class. It is known to be the worst 1v1 class in PVP. N it's damage is tiny compared to that of a mesner burst. Plz don't make kitten up. It's seriously nuts u r comparing the amount of stealth invur reflect teleport de-targeting skills to the small amount a thief has.

> > >

> > > U really need to go play thief to understand what u wrote is complete b.s.

> > >

> > > I am not going to say mirage is op but if u r comparing thief... That's basically the worst comparison. Since a mesmer has so many more skills available to it to both do dmg and sustain. The best thing a thief has is mobility to reset.

> >

> > We're talking power mes here so thief has more sustain dps than mes.

> > Yes mes stealth doesn't need combo and it's instant oh it has also a moderate CD on it, meanwhile thief can stealth for days.

> > Power mes dies in 2 3 hits too, it has also less condi cleanse than thief.

> >

> > Yeah on burst mes wins, but thief can burst more often.

> > Thief has more shadowsteps and stealth what the heck are you talking about.

> >

> > Also thief counters mesmer since the dawn of time.

>

> Hmm, I don't think thief counters mesmer, like thief vs guardian...may be core mes and early days of gw2 but not chrono/mirage and not today. Sure thief "should win more" but them 2 specs are far from defenceless vs thief and can easily counter preauer them back.

It does both power and condi.

It is better than core days but still huge advantage of thieves. 2xecto on a medium cd alone has carry potential against mes

> > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > > @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > > > > [insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

> > > > >

> > > > > If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

> > > > >

> > > > > The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

> > > > >

> > > > > That being said, abuse the kitten out of it until it gets nerfed :)

> > > >

> > > > thief has invul, stealth, retarget, " escape" , " low cc clear" (lol whats that), " gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets those errors (thief has a passive, mirage doesn't ) , engi has invul, stealth, stability and so on, ele does, every class does

> > > >

> > > > i've played every class

> > > >

> > > > mirage isn't the most forgiving class even remotely close lol. I consistently get oneshot by retaliation + smite condition from core guards because retaliation somehow is capable of doing 8-10k dmg burst in less than 2 seconds cus every skill you use is multihit and you get hit for 1k dmg on every attack you on top of 5k insta cast smite condi

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > and about the part where i'm not in " top of the boards" is a good joke

> > > >

> > > > i finished legendary both last seasons and i was in top 20 for 80% of the last season and the only reason it wasn't 100% was cause i just kept playing games instead camping on my elo and cause i didn't play for 2 weeks . I mean, you can literally check in game right now the stats for previous season and see how much of a lying kid you are and considering this forum uses account names and considering i play with the top 50 all the time i can pretty much say that you're someone who's never been in legendary and you're not a high elo player so you pretty much have no clue what you're talking about, in case that wasn't obvious

> > > >

> > > > Attacking mirage is a sign that you don't care about fairness because the class is not even a top 3 class both in representation by players and in actual strength but you're so mad that you want them to nerf it even further because a nerf every patch for the last 9 months wasn't enough apparently so you need more cus you're too unskilled to beat mirage players otherwise

> > > >

> > > > and somehow everyone else manages to do it because on average in top 50 there are less than 5 mirages (which is less than the average people should be per class. If we have 9 classes in the game then we should have more than 5 people of each class on average and mirage is usually less than that which is a complete joke). Not only it's preposterous to say that mirage is good but you even go as far as saying that its the most problematic and overpowered class in the game, which is nowhere even remotely the case. Not by statistics, not by facts, not by my opinion either, which matters more than yours when it comes down to gw2 pvp

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > > @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > > > > I already want to see the salty main mesmers with trash excuses :v

> > > >

> > > > implying everyone crying about mesmers already isn't a salty main with trash excuses for being a bad player and beggining arena net staff to nerf an already average class to make it even worse

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Hold on. Since when did thief have invur? Hahahah if u r talking about dagger storm its an evade and there r counter skills. U can also just walk away till the skill is finished...

> > >

> > > While thief does have stealth it has no where near the amount of sustained dps a mesmer has.

> > >

> > > N unless u r talking about deadeye. There's not much instant stealth abilities apart from binding power and heart seeker combo. There's dagger 5 but u have to land it. Mesmer stealth doesn't need to land anything or need any combo. Yeah thief has a passive so what??? Because a thief dies in like 2-3 hits from every other class. It is known to be the worst 1v1 class in PVP. N it's damage is tiny compared to that of a mesner burst. Plz don't make kitten up. It's seriously nuts u r comparing the amount of stealth invur reflect teleport de-targeting skills to the small amount a thief has.

> > >

> > > U really need to go play thief to understand what u wrote is complete b.s.

> > >

> > > I am not going to say mirage is op but if u r comparing thief... That's basically the worst comparison. Since a mesmer has so many more skills available to it to both do dmg and sustain. The best thing a thief has is mobility to reset.

> >

> > We're talking power mes here so thief has more sustain dps than mes.

> > Yes mes stealth doesn't need combo and it's instant oh it has also a moderate CD on it, meanwhile thief can stealth for days.

> > Power mes dies in 2 3 hits too, it has also less condi cleanse than thief.

> >

> > Yeah on burst mes wins, but thief can burst more often.

> > Thief has more shadowsteps and stealth what the heck are you talking about.

> >

> > Also thief counters mesmer since the dawn of time.

>

> Hmm, I don't think thief counters mesmer, like thief vs guardian...may be core mes and early days of gw2 but not chrono/mirage and not today. Sure thief "should win more" but them 2 specs are far from defenceless vs thief and can easily counter preauer them back.

I would say it depends on build. Against condition mes I agree thief isn't the hard counter it used to be and I'd say it's a bit of an even fight, though it's more likely the thief will have a situation develop elsewhere that is more worthy of the time investment vs fighting a mirage for the same time.

Against power mesmer thief is still strong, 1 good burst from the mesmer can end the thief but outside of that it's a fight very much in favour of the thief I would say with double ecto.

Guard is very punishing vs both power mesmer and thief because of the instant damage from smite condition as well as the insane alpha damage. DPS guard and DH is one of the few classes I always give a wide birth when on either thief or mes.

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > > > @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > > > > > [insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That being said, abuse the kitten out of it until it gets nerfed :)

> > > > >

> > > > > thief has invul, stealth, retarget, " escape" , " low cc clear" (lol whats that), " gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets those errors (thief has a passive, mirage doesn't ) , engi has invul, stealth, stability and so on, ele does, every class does

> > > > >

> > > > > i've played every class

> > > > >

> > > > > mirage isn't the most forgiving class even remotely close lol. I consistently get oneshot by retaliation + smite condition from core guards because retaliation somehow is capable of doing 8-10k dmg burst in less than 2 seconds cus every skill you use is multihit and you get hit for 1k dmg on every attack you on top of 5k insta cast smite condi

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > and about the part where i'm not in " top of the boards" is a good joke

> > > > >

> > > > > i finished legendary both last seasons and i was in top 20 for 80% of the last season and the only reason it wasn't 100% was cause i just kept playing games instead camping on my elo and cause i didn't play for 2 weeks . I mean, you can literally check in game right now the stats for previous season and see how much of a lying kid you are and considering this forum uses account names and considering i play with the top 50 all the time i can pretty much say that you're someone who's never been in legendary and you're not a high elo player so you pretty much have no clue what you're talking about, in case that wasn't obvious

> > > > >

> > > > > Attacking mirage is a sign that you don't care about fairness because the class is not even a top 3 class both in representation by players and in actual strength but you're so mad that you want them to nerf it even further because a nerf every patch for the last 9 months wasn't enough apparently so you need more cus you're too unskilled to beat mirage players otherwise

> > > > >

> > > > > and somehow everyone else manages to do it because on average in top 50 there are less than 5 mirages (which is less than the average people should be per class. If we have 9 classes in the game then we should have more than 5 people of each class on average and mirage is usually less than that which is a complete joke). Not only it's preposterous to say that mirage is good but you even go as far as saying that its the most problematic and overpowered class in the game, which is nowhere even remotely the case. Not by statistics, not by facts, not by my opinion either, which matters more than yours when it comes down to gw2 pvp

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > > > > > I already want to see the salty main mesmers with trash excuses :v

> > > > >

> > > > > implying everyone crying about mesmers already isn't a salty main with trash excuses for being a bad player and beggining arena net staff to nerf an already average class to make it even worse

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hold on. Since when did thief have invur? Hahahah if u r talking about dagger storm its an evade and there r counter skills. U can also just walk away till the skill is finished...

> > > >

> > > > While thief does have stealth it has no where near the amount of sustained dps a mesmer has.

> > > >

> > > > N unless u r talking about deadeye. There's not much instant stealth abilities apart from binding power and heart seeker combo. There's dagger 5 but u have to land it. Mesmer stealth doesn't need to land anything or need any combo. Yeah thief has a passive so what??? Because a thief dies in like 2-3 hits from every other class. It is known to be the worst 1v1 class in PVP. N it's damage is tiny compared to that of a mesner burst. Plz don't make kitten up. It's seriously nuts u r comparing the amount of stealth invur reflect teleport de-targeting skills to the small amount a thief has.

> > > >

> > > > U really need to go play thief to understand what u wrote is complete b.s.

> > > >

> > > > I am not going to say mirage is op but if u r comparing thief... That's basically the worst comparison. Since a mesmer has so many more skills available to it to both do dmg and sustain. The best thing a thief has is mobility to reset.

> > >

> > > We're talking power mes here so thief has more sustain dps than mes.

> > > Yes mes stealth doesn't need combo and it's instant oh it has also a moderate CD on it, meanwhile thief can stealth for days.

> > > Power mes dies in 2 3 hits too, it has also less condi cleanse than thief.

> > >

> > > Yeah on burst mes wins, but thief can burst more often.

> > > Thief has more shadowsteps and stealth what the heck are you talking about.

> > >

> > > Also thief counters mesmer since the dawn of time.

> >

> > Hmm, I don't think thief counters mesmer, like thief vs guardian...may be core mes and early days of gw2 but not chrono/mirage and not today. Sure thief "should win more" but them 2 specs are far from defenceless vs thief and can easily counter preauer them back.

>

> I would say it depends on build. Against condition mes I agree thief isn't the hard counter it used to be and I'd say it's a bit of an even fight, though it's more likely the thief will have a situation develop elsewhere that is more worthy of the time investment vs fighting a mirage for the same time.

>

Beg to differ, condi mes is an easy prey to sd thief. The amount of evades and condi cleanses of sd2, as well the 2xecto, turns the match into thieves favour.

> > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > > > > @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > > > > > > [insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > That being said, abuse the kitten out of it until it gets nerfed :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > thief has invul, stealth, retarget, " escape" , " low cc clear" (lol whats that), " gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets those errors (thief has a passive, mirage doesn't ) , engi has invul, stealth, stability and so on, ele does, every class does

> > > > > >

> > > > > > i've played every class

> > > > > >

> > > > > > mirage isn't the most forgiving class even remotely close lol. I consistently get oneshot by retaliation + smite condition from core guards because retaliation somehow is capable of doing 8-10k dmg burst in less than 2 seconds cus every skill you use is multihit and you get hit for 1k dmg on every attack you on top of 5k insta cast smite condi

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > and about the part where i'm not in " top of the boards" is a good joke

> > > > > >

> > > > > > i finished legendary both last seasons and i was in top 20 for 80% of the last season and the only reason it wasn't 100% was cause i just kept playing games instead camping on my elo and cause i didn't play for 2 weeks . I mean, you can literally check in game right now the stats for previous season and see how much of a lying kid you are and considering this forum uses account names and considering i play with the top 50 all the time i can pretty much say that you're someone who's never been in legendary and you're not a high elo player so you pretty much have no clue what you're talking about, in case that wasn't obvious

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Attacking mirage is a sign that you don't care about fairness because the class is not even a top 3 class both in representation by players and in actual strength but you're so mad that you want them to nerf it even further because a nerf every patch for the last 9 months wasn't enough apparently so you need more cus you're too unskilled to beat mirage players otherwise

> > > > > >

> > > > > > and somehow everyone else manages to do it because on average in top 50 there are less than 5 mirages (which is less than the average people should be per class. If we have 9 classes in the game then we should have more than 5 people of each class on average and mirage is usually less than that which is a complete joke). Not only it's preposterous to say that mirage is good but you even go as far as saying that its the most problematic and overpowered class in the game, which is nowhere even remotely the case. Not by statistics, not by facts, not by my opinion either, which matters more than yours when it comes down to gw2 pvp

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > > > > > > I already want to see the salty main mesmers with trash excuses :v

> > > > > >

> > > > > > implying everyone crying about mesmers already isn't a salty main with trash excuses for being a bad player and beggining arena net staff to nerf an already average class to make it even worse

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Hold on. Since when did thief have invur? Hahahah if u r talking about dagger storm its an evade and there r counter skills. U can also just walk away till the skill is finished...

> > > > >

> > > > > While thief does have stealth it has no where near the amount of sustained dps a mesmer has.

> > > > >

> > > > > N unless u r talking about deadeye. There's not much instant stealth abilities apart from binding power and heart seeker combo. There's dagger 5 but u have to land it. Mesmer stealth doesn't need to land anything or need any combo. Yeah thief has a passive so what??? Because a thief dies in like 2-3 hits from every other class. It is known to be the worst 1v1 class in PVP. N it's damage is tiny compared to that of a mesner burst. Plz don't make kitten up. It's seriously nuts u r comparing the amount of stealth invur reflect teleport de-targeting skills to the small amount a thief has.

> > > > >

> > > > > U really need to go play thief to understand what u wrote is complete b.s.

> > > > >

> > > > > I am not going to say mirage is op but if u r comparing thief... That's basically the worst comparison. Since a mesmer has so many more skills available to it to both do dmg and sustain. The best thing a thief has is mobility to reset.

> > > >

> > > > We're talking power mes here so thief has more sustain dps than mes.

> > > > Yes mes stealth doesn't need combo and it's instant oh it has also a moderate CD on it, meanwhile thief can stealth for days.

> > > > Power mes dies in 2 3 hits too, it has also less condi cleanse than thief.

> > > >

> > > > Yeah on burst mes wins, but thief can burst more often.

> > > > Thief has more shadowsteps and stealth what the heck are you talking about.

> > > >

> > > > Also thief counters mesmer since the dawn of time.

> > >

> > > Hmm, I don't think thief counters mesmer, like thief vs guardian...may be core mes and early days of gw2 but not chrono/mirage and not today. Sure thief "should win more" but them 2 specs are far from defenceless vs thief and can easily counter preauer them back.

> >

> > I would say it depends on build. Against condition mes I agree thief isn't the hard counter it used to be and I'd say it's a bit of an even fight, though it's more likely the thief will have a situation develop elsewhere that is more worthy of the time investment vs fighting a mirage for the same time.

> >

>

> Beg to differ, condi mes is an easy prey to sd thief. The amount of evades and condi cleanses of sd2, as well the 2xecto, turns the match into thieves favour.

>

>

Well it also depends on what you're using, condi mesmer on equal skill rating won't lose any time soon even played by "a complete monkey" with staff and chaos.

So then the thief has to do their time and map evaluation of whether continuing the 1v1 is worth it over going somewhere else and imbalance the fight for snowballing especially in this meta. The mesmer wins by wasting the thieves time and not getting decapped, the thief wins by either getting the kill quickly or getting the decap and running off.

It's generally hard to evaluate a thief in a 1v1 because the win/lose condition isn't always tied to getting the kill or dying.

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > > > > > > > [insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > That being said, abuse the kitten out of it until it gets nerfed :)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > thief has invul, stealth, retarget, " escape" , " low cc clear" (lol whats that), " gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets those errors (thief has a passive, mirage doesn't ) , engi has invul, stealth, stability and so on, ele does, every class does

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > i've played every class

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > mirage isn't the most forgiving class even remotely close lol. I consistently get oneshot by retaliation + smite condition from core guards because retaliation somehow is capable of doing 8-10k dmg burst in less than 2 seconds cus every skill you use is multihit and you get hit for 1k dmg on every attack you on top of 5k insta cast smite condi

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > and about the part where i'm not in " top of the boards" is a good joke

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > i finished legendary both last seasons and i was in top 20 for 80% of the last season and the only reason it wasn't 100% was cause i just kept playing games instead camping on my elo and cause i didn't play for 2 weeks . I mean, you can literally check in game right now the stats for previous season and see how much of a lying kid you are and considering this forum uses account names and considering i play with the top 50 all the time i can pretty much say that you're someone who's never been in legendary and you're not a high elo player so you pretty much have no clue what you're talking about, in case that wasn't obvious

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Attacking mirage is a sign that you don't care about fairness because the class is not even a top 3 class both in representation by players and in actual strength but you're so mad that you want them to nerf it even further because a nerf every patch for the last 9 months wasn't enough apparently so you need more cus you're too unskilled to beat mirage players otherwise

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > and somehow everyone else manages to do it because on average in top 50 there are less than 5 mirages (which is less than the average people should be per class. If we have 9 classes in the game then we should have more than 5 people of each class on average and mirage is usually less than that which is a complete joke). Not only it's preposterous to say that mirage is good but you even go as far as saying that its the most problematic and overpowered class in the game, which is nowhere even remotely the case. Not by statistics, not by facts, not by my opinion either, which matters more than yours when it comes down to gw2 pvp

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > > > > > > > I already want to see the salty main mesmers with trash excuses :v

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > implying everyone crying about mesmers already isn't a salty main with trash excuses for being a bad player and beggining arena net staff to nerf an already average class to make it even worse

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hold on. Since when did thief have invur? Hahahah if u r talking about dagger storm its an evade and there r counter skills. U can also just walk away till the skill is finished...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > While thief does have stealth it has no where near the amount of sustained dps a mesmer has.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > N unless u r talking about deadeye. There's not much instant stealth abilities apart from binding power and heart seeker combo. There's dagger 5 but u have to land it. Mesmer stealth doesn't need to land anything or need any combo. Yeah thief has a passive so what??? Because a thief dies in like 2-3 hits from every other class. It is known to be the worst 1v1 class in PVP. N it's damage is tiny compared to that of a mesner burst. Plz don't make kitten up. It's seriously nuts u r comparing the amount of stealth invur reflect teleport de-targeting skills to the small amount a thief has.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > U really need to go play thief to understand what u wrote is complete b.s.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I am not going to say mirage is op but if u r comparing thief... That's basically the worst comparison. Since a mesmer has so many more skills available to it to both do dmg and sustain. The best thing a thief has is mobility to reset.

> > > > >

> > > > > We're talking power mes here so thief has more sustain dps than mes.

> > > > > Yes mes stealth doesn't need combo and it's instant oh it has also a moderate CD on it, meanwhile thief can stealth for days.

> > > > > Power mes dies in 2 3 hits too, it has also less condi cleanse than thief.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yeah on burst mes wins, but thief can burst more often.

> > > > > Thief has more shadowsteps and stealth what the heck are you talking about.

> > > > >

> > > > > Also thief counters mesmer since the dawn of time.

> > > >

> > > > Hmm, I don't think thief counters mesmer, like thief vs guardian...may be core mes and early days of gw2 but not chrono/mirage and not today. Sure thief "should win more" but them 2 specs are far from defenceless vs thief and can easily counter preauer them back.

> > >

> > > I would say it depends on build. Against condition mes I agree thief isn't the hard counter it used to be and I'd say it's a bit of an even fight, though it's more likely the thief will have a situation develop elsewhere that is more worthy of the time investment vs fighting a mirage for the same time.

> > >

> >

> > Beg to differ, condi mes is an easy prey to sd thief. The amount of evades and condi cleanses of sd2, as well the 2xecto, turns the match into thieves favour.

> >

> >

>

> Well it also depends on what you're using, condi mesmer on equal skill rating won't lose any time soon even played by "a complete monkey" with staff and chaos.

Try to find good s/d thief and this monkey will lose 100-0 . Simple fact core s/d thief never should lose to mesmer (not sure about scepter bunker chrono) otheriwe no excuses

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > > > > > > > > [insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > That being said, abuse the kitten out of it until it gets nerfed :)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > thief has invul, stealth, retarget, " escape" , " low cc clear" (lol whats that), " gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets those errors (thief has a passive, mirage doesn't ) , engi has invul, stealth, stability and so on, ele does, every class does

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > i've played every class

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > mirage isn't the most forgiving class even remotely close lol. I consistently get oneshot by retaliation + smite condition from core guards because retaliation somehow is capable of doing 8-10k dmg burst in less than 2 seconds cus every skill you use is multihit and you get hit for 1k dmg on every attack you on top of 5k insta cast smite condi

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > and about the part where i'm not in " top of the boards" is a good joke

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > i finished legendary both last seasons and i was in top 20 for 80% of the last season and the only reason it wasn't 100% was cause i just kept playing games instead camping on my elo and cause i didn't play for 2 weeks . I mean, you can literally check in game right now the stats for previous season and see how much of a lying kid you are and considering this forum uses account names and considering i play with the top 50 all the time i can pretty much say that you're someone who's never been in legendary and you're not a high elo player so you pretty much have no clue what you're talking about, in case that wasn't obvious

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Attacking mirage is a sign that you don't care about fairness because the class is not even a top 3 class both in representation by players and in actual strength but you're so mad that you want them to nerf it even further because a nerf every patch for the last 9 months wasn't enough apparently so you need more cus you're too unskilled to beat mirage players otherwise

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > and somehow everyone else manages to do it because on average in top 50 there are less than 5 mirages (which is less than the average people should be per class. If we have 9 classes in the game then we should have more than 5 people of each class on average and mirage is usually less than that which is a complete joke). Not only it's preposterous to say that mirage is good but you even go as far as saying that its the most problematic and overpowered class in the game, which is nowhere even remotely the case. Not by statistics, not by facts, not by my opinion either, which matters more than yours when it comes down to gw2 pvp

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > > > > > > > > I already want to see the salty main mesmers with trash excuses :v

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > implying everyone crying about mesmers already isn't a salty main with trash excuses for being a bad player and beggining arena net staff to nerf an already average class to make it even worse

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hold on. Since when did thief have invur? Hahahah if u r talking about dagger storm its an evade and there r counter skills. U can also just walk away till the skill is finished...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > While thief does have stealth it has no where near the amount of sustained dps a mesmer has.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > N unless u r talking about deadeye. There's not much instant stealth abilities apart from binding power and heart seeker combo. There's dagger 5 but u have to land it. Mesmer stealth doesn't need to land anything or need any combo. Yeah thief has a passive so what??? Because a thief dies in like 2-3 hits from every other class. It is known to be the worst 1v1 class in PVP. N it's damage is tiny compared to that of a mesner burst. Plz don't make kitten up. It's seriously nuts u r comparing the amount of stealth invur reflect teleport de-targeting skills to the small amount a thief has.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > U really need to go play thief to understand what u wrote is complete b.s.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I am not going to say mirage is op but if u r comparing thief... That's basically the worst comparison. Since a mesmer has so many more skills available to it to both do dmg and sustain. The best thing a thief has is mobility to reset.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We're talking power mes here so thief has more sustain dps than mes.

> > > > > > Yes mes stealth doesn't need combo and it's instant oh it has also a moderate CD on it, meanwhile thief can stealth for days.

> > > > > > Power mes dies in 2 3 hits too, it has also less condi cleanse than thief.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yeah on burst mes wins, but thief can burst more often.

> > > > > > Thief has more shadowsteps and stealth what the heck are you talking about.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Also thief counters mesmer since the dawn of time.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hmm, I don't think thief counters mesmer, like thief vs guardian...may be core mes and early days of gw2 but not chrono/mirage and not today. Sure thief "should win more" but them 2 specs are far from defenceless vs thief and can easily counter preauer them back.

> > > >

> > > > I would say it depends on build. Against condition mes I agree thief isn't the hard counter it used to be and I'd say it's a bit of an even fight, though it's more likely the thief will have a situation develop elsewhere that is more worthy of the time investment vs fighting a mirage for the same time.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Beg to differ, condi mes is an easy prey to sd thief. The amount of evades and condi cleanses of sd2, as well the 2xecto, turns the match into thieves favour.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Well it also depends on what you're using, condi mesmer on equal skill rating won't lose any time soon even played by "a complete monkey" with staff and chaos.

>

> Try to find good s/d thief and this monkey will lose 100-0 . Simple fact core s/d thief never should lose to mesmer (not sure about scepter bunker chrono) otheriwe no excuses

Please don't quote part of what I wrote as you lose the context. The "complete monkey" was fighting Sindrener so does that count as a good S/D thief?

Here's the context you missed:

So then the thief has to do their time and map evaluation of whether continuing the 1v1 is worth it over going somewhere else and imbalance the fight for snowballing especially in this meta. **The mesmer wins by wasting the thieves time and not getting decapped, the thief wins by either getting the kill quickly or getting the decap and running off.**

It's generally hard to evaluate a thief in a 1v1 because **the win/lose condition isn't always tied to getting the kill or dying.**

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > > > > > > > > > [insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > That being said, abuse the kitten out of it until it gets nerfed :)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > thief has invul, stealth, retarget, " escape" , " low cc clear" (lol whats that), " gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets those errors (thief has a passive, mirage doesn't ) , engi has invul, stealth, stability and so on, ele does, every class does

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > i've played every class

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > mirage isn't the most forgiving class even remotely close lol. I consistently get oneshot by retaliation + smite condition from core guards because retaliation somehow is capable of doing 8-10k dmg burst in less than 2 seconds cus every skill you use is multihit and you get hit for 1k dmg on every attack you on top of 5k insta cast smite condi

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > and about the part where i'm not in " top of the boards" is a good joke

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > i finished legendary both last seasons and i was in top 20 for 80% of the last season and the only reason it wasn't 100% was cause i just kept playing games instead camping on my elo and cause i didn't play for 2 weeks . I mean, you can literally check in game right now the stats for previous season and see how much of a lying kid you are and considering this forum uses account names and considering i play with the top 50 all the time i can pretty much say that you're someone who's never been in legendary and you're not a high elo player so you pretty much have no clue what you're talking about, in case that wasn't obvious

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Attacking mirage is a sign that you don't care about fairness because the class is not even a top 3 class both in representation by players and in actual strength but you're so mad that you want them to nerf it even further because a nerf every patch for the last 9 months wasn't enough apparently so you need more cus you're too unskilled to beat mirage players otherwise

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > and somehow everyone else manages to do it because on average in top 50 there are less than 5 mirages (which is less than the average people should be per class. If we have 9 classes in the game then we should have more than 5 people of each class on average and mirage is usually less than that which is a complete joke). Not only it's preposterous to say that mirage is good but you even go as far as saying that its the most problematic and overpowered class in the game, which is nowhere even remotely the case. Not by statistics, not by facts, not by my opinion either, which matters more than yours when it comes down to gw2 pvp

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > > > > > > > > > I already want to see the salty main mesmers with trash excuses :v

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > implying everyone crying about mesmers already isn't a salty main with trash excuses for being a bad player and beggining arena net staff to nerf an already average class to make it even worse

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Hold on. Since when did thief have invur? Hahahah if u r talking about dagger storm its an evade and there r counter skills. U can also just walk away till the skill is finished...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > While thief does have stealth it has no where near the amount of sustained dps a mesmer has.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > N unless u r talking about deadeye. There's not much instant stealth abilities apart from binding power and heart seeker combo. There's dagger 5 but u have to land it. Mesmer stealth doesn't need to land anything or need any combo. Yeah thief has a passive so what??? Because a thief dies in like 2-3 hits from every other class. It is known to be the worst 1v1 class in PVP. N it's damage is tiny compared to that of a mesner burst. Plz don't make kitten up. It's seriously nuts u r comparing the amount of stealth invur reflect teleport de-targeting skills to the small amount a thief has.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > U really need to go play thief to understand what u wrote is complete b.s.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I am not going to say mirage is op but if u r comparing thief... That's basically the worst comparison. Since a mesmer has so many more skills available to it to both do dmg and sustain. The best thing a thief has is mobility to reset.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > We're talking power mes here so thief has more sustain dps than mes.

> > > > > > > Yes mes stealth doesn't need combo and it's instant oh it has also a moderate CD on it, meanwhile thief can stealth for days.

> > > > > > > Power mes dies in 2 3 hits too, it has also less condi cleanse than thief.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yeah on burst mes wins, but thief can burst more often.

> > > > > > > Thief has more shadowsteps and stealth what the heck are you talking about.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Also thief counters mesmer since the dawn of time.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hmm, I don't think thief counters mesmer, like thief vs guardian...may be core mes and early days of gw2 but not chrono/mirage and not today. Sure thief "should win more" but them 2 specs are far from defenceless vs thief and can easily counter preauer them back.

> > > > >

> > > > > I would say it depends on build. Against condition mes I agree thief isn't the hard counter it used to be and I'd say it's a bit of an even fight, though it's more likely the thief will have a situation develop elsewhere that is more worthy of the time investment vs fighting a mirage for the same time.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Beg to differ, condi mes is an easy prey to sd thief. The amount of evades and condi cleanses of sd2, as well the 2xecto, turns the match into thieves favour.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Well it also depends on what you're using, condi mesmer on equal skill rating won't lose any time soon even played by "a complete monkey" with staff and chaos.

> >

> > Try to find good s/d thief and this monkey will lose 100-0 . Simple fact core s/d thief never should lose to mesmer (not sure about scepter bunker chrono) otheriwe no excuses

>

> Please don't quote part of what I wrote as you lose the context. The "complete monkey" was fighting Sindrener so does that count as a good S/D thief?

>

> Here's the context you missed:

>

> So then the thief has to do their time and map evaluation of whether continuing the 1v1 is worth it over going somewhere else and imbalance the fight for snowballing especially in this meta. **The mesmer wins by wasting the thieves time and not getting decapped, the thief wins by either getting the kill quickly or getting the decap and running off.**

>

> It's generally hard to evaluate a thief in a 1v1 because **the win/lose condition isn't always tied to getting the kill or dying.**

Since when someone on entire forum think about winning through 'wasting' some1's time ? Everyone scream REEE I cant win straight mirage 1x1 on my revenant thus thats absurd,while completely ignore his role as roamer .

> @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > (...) the class is not even a top 3 class (...) in actual strength (...)

>

> Just out of curiosity, which are your top3? Soulbeast is probably on 1 (agreed), which are 2 and 3?

a revenant has way more influence over a high elo game than a soulbeast so revenant is the best class

2nd best class would be guardian cus core guard is viable (its the same role as revenant with slightly different strengths and weaknesses) and cus firebrand is also a thing and they can win teamfights, a revenant with firebrand support is even more broken than usual

3rd best class would be thief for similar reasons as above and cus it can go deadeye or normal thief

so basically the 3 gankers, as i keep saying

soulbeast would probably be 4th

the reason why soulbeast isnt better than the other 3 is because soulbeast's role is much less impactful on a higher level soloq. If you're a SB and you push far but your team loses the TF quickly cus of a random spike 1shot from one of the 3 classes above then they can quickly roam to you and 2v1 you while your team is respawning and sb can't do anything about it.

SB beats other duelists but duelist fights are longer and don't end as quickly as fights in which gankers are involved and there's a world in which a soulbeast is shut down by gankers or simply ignored and sent some other duelist to feed him while the enemy team wins the other 2 points

i'm talking about spvp strength and influence and not 1v1 or combat strength or whatever

> > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > > > > @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > > > > > > [insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > That being said, abuse the kitten out of it until it gets nerfed :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > thief has invul, stealth, retarget, " escape" , " low cc clear" (lol whats that), " gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets those errors (thief has a passive, mirage doesn't ) , engi has invul, stealth, stability and so on, ele does, every class does

> > > > > >

> > > > > > i've played every class

> > > > > >

> > > > > > mirage isn't the most forgiving class even remotely close lol. I consistently get oneshot by retaliation + smite condition from core guards because retaliation somehow is capable of doing 8-10k dmg burst in less than 2 seconds cus every skill you use is multihit and you get hit for 1k dmg on every attack you on top of 5k insta cast smite condi

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > and about the part where i'm not in " top of the boards" is a good joke

> > > > > >

> > > > > > i finished legendary both last seasons and i was in top 20 for 80% of the last season and the only reason it wasn't 100% was cause i just kept playing games instead camping on my elo and cause i didn't play for 2 weeks . I mean, you can literally check in game right now the stats for previous season and see how much of a lying kid you are and considering this forum uses account names and considering i play with the top 50 all the time i can pretty much say that you're someone who's never been in legendary and you're not a high elo player so you pretty much have no clue what you're talking about, in case that wasn't obvious

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Attacking mirage is a sign that you don't care about fairness because the class is not even a top 3 class both in representation by players and in actual strength but you're so mad that you want them to nerf it even further because a nerf every patch for the last 9 months wasn't enough apparently so you need more cus you're too unskilled to beat mirage players otherwise

> > > > > >

> > > > > > and somehow everyone else manages to do it because on average in top 50 there are less than 5 mirages (which is less than the average people should be per class. If we have 9 classes in the game then we should have more than 5 people of each class on average and mirage is usually less than that which is a complete joke). Not only it's preposterous to say that mirage is good but you even go as far as saying that its the most problematic and overpowered class in the game, which is nowhere even remotely the case. Not by statistics, not by facts, not by my opinion either, which matters more than yours when it comes down to gw2 pvp

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > > > > > > I already want to see the salty main mesmers with trash excuses :v

> > > > > >

> > > > > > implying everyone crying about mesmers already isn't a salty main with trash excuses for being a bad player and beggining arena net staff to nerf an already average class to make it even worse

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Hold on. Since when did thief have invur? Hahahah if u r talking about dagger storm its an evade and there r counter skills. U can also just walk away till the skill is finished...

> > > > >

> > > > > While thief does have stealth it has no where near the amount of sustained dps a mesmer has.

> > > > >

> > > > > N unless u r talking about deadeye. There's not much instant stealth abilities apart from binding power and heart seeker combo. There's dagger 5 but u have to land it. Mesmer stealth doesn't need to land anything or need any combo. Yeah thief has a passive so what??? Because a thief dies in like 2-3 hits from every other class. It is known to be the worst 1v1 class in PVP. N it's damage is tiny compared to that of a mesner burst. Plz don't make kitten up. It's seriously nuts u r comparing the amount of stealth invur reflect teleport de-targeting skills to the small amount a thief has.

> > > > >

> > > > > U really need to go play thief to understand what u wrote is complete b.s.

> > > > >

> > > > > I am not going to say mirage is op but if u r comparing thief... That's basically the worst comparison. Since a mesmer has so many more skills available to it to both do dmg and sustain. The best thing a thief has is mobility to reset.

> > > >

> > > > We're talking power mes here so thief has more sustain dps than mes.

> > > > Yes mes stealth doesn't need combo and it's instant oh it has also a moderate CD on it, meanwhile thief can stealth for days.

> > > > Power mes dies in 2 3 hits too, it has also less condi cleanse than thief.

> > > >

> > > > Yeah on burst mes wins, but thief can burst more often.

> > > > Thief has more shadowsteps and stealth what the heck are you talking about.

> > > >

> > > > Also thief counters mesmer since the dawn of time.

> > >

> > > Hmm, I don't think thief counters mesmer, like thief vs guardian...may be core mes and early days of gw2 but not chrono/mirage and not today. Sure thief "should win more" but them 2 specs are far from defenceless vs thief and can easily counter preauer them back.

> >

> > I would say it depends on build. Against condition mes I agree thief isn't the hard counter it used to be and I'd say it's a bit of an even fight, though it's more likely the thief will have a situation develop elsewhere that is more worthy of the time investment vs fighting a mirage for the same time.

> >

>

> Beg to differ, condi mes is an easy prey to sd thief. The amount of evades and condi cleanses of sd2, as well the 2xecto, turns the match into thieves favour.

>

>

It's an even match up nowadays. 2x ectos? So you're not dodging steal with your million evades?

Funny vid Lubu XD

> @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > (...) the class is not even a top 3 class (...) in actual strength (...)

> >

> > Just out of curiosity, which are your top3? Soulbeast is probably on 1 (agreed), which are 2 and 3?

>

> a revenant has way more influence over a high elo game than a soulbeast so revenant is the best class

> 2nd best class would be guardian cus core guard is viable (its the same role as revenant with slightly different strengths and weaknesses) and cus firebrand is also a thing and they can win teamfights, a revenant with firebrand support is even more broken than usual

> 3rd best class would be thief for similar reasons as above and cus it can go deadeye or normal thief

>

> so basically the 3 gankers, as i keep saying

> soulbeast would probably be 4th

>

> the reason why soulbeast isnt better than the other 3 is because soulbeast's role is much less impactful on a higher level soloq. If you're a SB and you push far but your team loses the TF quickly cus of a random spike 1shot from one of the 3 classes above then they can quickly roam to you and 2v1 you while your team is respawning and sb can't do anything about it.

> SB beats other duelists but duelist fights are longer and don't end as quickly as fights in which gankers are involved and there's a world in which a soulbeast is shut down by gankers or simply ignored and sent some other duelist to feed him while the enemy team wins the other 2 points

>

> i'm talking about spvp strength and influence and not 1v1 or combat strength or whatever

>

>

I dunno how to respond to this..... I just don't.

> @"whoknocks.4935" said:

> You are 404 pvp rank, that's a rank achieved by someone who nerds the gamemode every single day for years.

> The gameplay showed is probably unranked or silver rank based on the enemy you faced.

>

> You are a good player who pug stomped 3 noobs, so what? Mirage is op? I don't think so.

>

> If you were on holosmith or boonbeast that was even easier to be honest, and that could be done with any other meta spec.

>

> So let's hear what is your main, the profession that requires insane skill level to be good at, I'm curious.

Lubu is a Necro main.

> @"Ovark.2514" said:

> > @"Curunen.8729" said:

> > /shrug All I see is what has been the case since launch - mesmer is a noob stomper and wrecks bad players.

>

> Well we all see what we want to see. . .

Indeed, based on our own experience playing as and against mesmer over the years.

I acknowledge aspects of mesmer that are too strong as is evident by my post history, but this video does not demonstrate anything more than poor play losing against poor play, which isn't a situation exclusive to mesmer.

> @"UfoCoffee.2084" said:

> > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > > > > > > > [insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > That being said, abuse the kitten out of it until it gets nerfed :)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > thief has invul, stealth, retarget, " escape" , " low cc clear" (lol whats that), " gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets those errors (thief has a passive, mirage doesn't ) , engi has invul, stealth, stability and so on, ele does, every class does

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > i've played every class

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > mirage isn't the most forgiving class even remotely close lol. I consistently get oneshot by retaliation + smite condition from core guards because retaliation somehow is capable of doing 8-10k dmg burst in less than 2 seconds cus every skill you use is multihit and you get hit for 1k dmg on every attack you on top of 5k insta cast smite condi

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > and about the part where i'm not in " top of the boards" is a good joke

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > i finished legendary both last seasons and i was in top 20 for 80% of the last season and the only reason it wasn't 100% was cause i just kept playing games instead camping on my elo and cause i didn't play for 2 weeks . I mean, you can literally check in game right now the stats for previous season and see how much of a lying kid you are and considering this forum uses account names and considering i play with the top 50 all the time i can pretty much say that you're someone who's never been in legendary and you're not a high elo player so you pretty much have no clue what you're talking about, in case that wasn't obvious

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Attacking mirage is a sign that you don't care about fairness because the class is not even a top 3 class both in representation by players and in actual strength but you're so mad that you want them to nerf it even further because a nerf every patch for the last 9 months wasn't enough apparently so you need more cus you're too unskilled to beat mirage players otherwise

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > and somehow everyone else manages to do it because on average in top 50 there are less than 5 mirages (which is less than the average people should be per class. If we have 9 classes in the game then we should have more than 5 people of each class on average and mirage is usually less than that which is a complete joke). Not only it's preposterous to say that mirage is good but you even go as far as saying that its the most problematic and overpowered class in the game, which is nowhere even remotely the case. Not by statistics, not by facts, not by my opinion either, which matters more than yours when it comes down to gw2 pvp

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > > > > > > > I already want to see the salty main mesmers with trash excuses :v

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > implying everyone crying about mesmers already isn't a salty main with trash excuses for being a bad player and beggining arena net staff to nerf an already average class to make it even worse

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hold on. Since when did thief have invur? Hahahah if u r talking about dagger storm its an evade and there r counter skills. U can also just walk away till the skill is finished...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > While thief does have stealth it has no where near the amount of sustained dps a mesmer has.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > N unless u r talking about deadeye. There's not much instant stealth abilities apart from binding power and heart seeker combo. There's dagger 5 but u have to land it. Mesmer stealth doesn't need to land anything or need any combo. Yeah thief has a passive so what??? Because a thief dies in like 2-3 hits from every other class. It is known to be the worst 1v1 class in PVP. N it's damage is tiny compared to that of a mesner burst. Plz don't make kitten up. It's seriously nuts u r comparing the amount of stealth invur reflect teleport de-targeting skills to the small amount a thief has.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > U really need to go play thief to understand what u wrote is complete b.s.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I am not going to say mirage is op but if u r comparing thief... That's basically the worst comparison. Since a mesmer has so many more skills available to it to both do dmg and sustain. The best thing a thief has is mobility to reset.

> > > > >

> > > > > We're talking power mes here so thief has more sustain dps than mes.

> > > > > Yes mes stealth doesn't need combo and it's instant oh it has also a moderate CD on it, meanwhile thief can stealth for days.

> > > > > Power mes dies in 2 3 hits too, it has also less condi cleanse than thief.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yeah on burst mes wins, but thief can burst more often.

> > > > > Thief has more shadowsteps and stealth what the heck are you talking about.

> > > > >

> > > > > Also thief counters mesmer since the dawn of time.

> > > >

> > > > Hmm, I don't think thief counters mesmer, like thief vs guardian...may be core mes and early days of gw2 but not chrono/mirage and not today. Sure thief "should win more" but them 2 specs are far from defenceless vs thief and can easily counter preauer them back.

> > >

> > > I would say it depends on build. Against condition mes I agree thief isn't the hard counter it used to be and I'd say it's a bit of an even fight, though it's more likely the thief will have a situation develop elsewhere that is more worthy of the time investment vs fighting a mirage for the same time.

> > >

> >

> > Beg to differ, condi mes is an easy prey to sd thief. The amount of evades and condi cleanses of sd2, as well the 2xecto, turns the match into thieves favour.

> >

> >

>

> It's an even match up nowadays. 2x ectos? So you're not dodging steal with your million evades?

So you're not dodging the condi burst with your million evades?

Seriously thieves have no right whatsoever to complain about evades.

> @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > > [insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

> > >

> > > If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

> > >

> > > The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

> > >

> > > That being said, abuse the kitten out of it until it gets nerfed :)

> >

> > thief has invul, stealth, retarget, " escape" , " low cc clear" (lol whats that), " gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets those errors (thief has a passive, mirage doesn't ) , engi has invul, stealth, stability and so on, ele does, every class does

> >

> > i've played every class

> >

> > mirage isn't the most forgiving class even remotely close lol. I consistently get oneshot by retaliation + smite condition from core guards because retaliation somehow is capable of doing 8-10k dmg burst in less than 2 seconds cus every skill you use is multihit and you get hit for 1k dmg on every attack you on top of 5k insta cast smite condi

> >

> >

> > and about the part where i'm not in " top of the boards" is a good joke

> >

> > i finished legendary both last seasons and i was in top 20 for 80% of the last season and the only reason it wasn't 100% was cause i just kept playing games instead camping on my elo and cause i didn't play for 2 weeks . I mean, you can literally check in game right now the stats for previous season and see how much of a lying kid you are and considering this forum uses account names and considering i play with the top 50 all the time i can pretty much say that you're someone who's never been in legendary and you're not a high elo player so you pretty much have no clue what you're talking about, in case that wasn't obvious

> >

> > Attacking mirage is a sign that you don't care about fairness because the class is not even a top 3 class both in representation by players and in actual strength but you're so mad that you want them to nerf it even further because a nerf every patch for the last 9 months wasn't enough apparently so you need more cus you're too unskilled to beat mirage players otherwise

> >

> > and somehow everyone else manages to do it because on average in top 50 there are less than 5 mirages (which is less than the average people should be per class. If we have 9 classes in the game then we should have more than 5 people of each class on average and mirage is usually less than that which is a complete joke). Not only it's preposterous to say that mirage is good but you even go as far as saying that its the most problematic and overpowered class in the game, which is nowhere even remotely the case. Not by statistics, not by facts, not by my opinion either, which matters more than yours when it comes down to gw2 pvp

> >

> >

> > > @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > > I already want to see the salty main mesmers with trash excuses :v

> >

> > implying everyone crying about mesmers already isn't a salty main with trash excuses for being a bad player and beggining arena net staff to nerf an already average class to make it even worse

> >

> >

>

> Hold on. Since when did thief have invul?

Didn't you know.

Blind is an invuln in 2019 now

> > @"UfoCoffee.2084" said:

> > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > > > > > > > > [insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > That being said, abuse the kitten out of it until it gets nerfed :)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > thief has invul, stealth, retarget, " escape" , " low cc clear" (lol whats that), " gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets those errors (thief has a passive, mirage doesn't ) , engi has invul, stealth, stability and so on, ele does, every class does

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > i've played every class

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > mirage isn't the most forgiving class even remotely close lol. I consistently get oneshot by retaliation + smite condition from core guards because retaliation somehow is capable of doing 8-10k dmg burst in less than 2 seconds cus every skill you use is multihit and you get hit for 1k dmg on every attack you on top of 5k insta cast smite condi

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > and about the part where i'm not in " top of the boards" is a good joke

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > i finished legendary both last seasons and i was in top 20 for 80% of the last season and the only reason it wasn't 100% was cause i just kept playing games instead camping on my elo and cause i didn't play for 2 weeks . I mean, you can literally check in game right now the stats for previous season and see how much of a lying kid you are and considering this forum uses account names and considering i play with the top 50 all the time i can pretty much say that you're someone who's never been in legendary and you're not a high elo player so you pretty much have no clue what you're talking about, in case that wasn't obvious

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Attacking mirage is a sign that you don't care about fairness because the class is not even a top 3 class both in representation by players and in actual strength but you're so mad that you want them to nerf it even further because a nerf every patch for the last 9 months wasn't enough apparently so you need more cus you're too unskilled to beat mirage players otherwise

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > and somehow everyone else manages to do it because on average in top 50 there are less than 5 mirages (which is less than the average people should be per class. If we have 9 classes in the game then we should have more than 5 people of each class on average and mirage is usually less than that which is a complete joke). Not only it's preposterous to say that mirage is good but you even go as far as saying that its the most problematic and overpowered class in the game, which is nowhere even remotely the case. Not by statistics, not by facts, not by my opinion either, which matters more than yours when it comes down to gw2 pvp

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > > > > > > > > I already want to see the salty main mesmers with trash excuses :v

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > implying everyone crying about mesmers already isn't a salty main with trash excuses for being a bad player and beggining arena net staff to nerf an already average class to make it even worse

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hold on. Since when did thief have invur? Hahahah if u r talking about dagger storm its an evade and there r counter skills. U can also just walk away till the skill is finished...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > While thief does have stealth it has no where near the amount of sustained dps a mesmer has.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > N unless u r talking about deadeye. There's not much instant stealth abilities apart from binding power and heart seeker combo. There's dagger 5 but u have to land it. Mesmer stealth doesn't need to land anything or need any combo. Yeah thief has a passive so what??? Because a thief dies in like 2-3 hits from every other class. It is known to be the worst 1v1 class in PVP. N it's damage is tiny compared to that of a mesner burst. Plz don't make kitten up. It's seriously nuts u r comparing the amount of stealth invur reflect teleport de-targeting skills to the small amount a thief has.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > U really need to go play thief to understand what u wrote is complete b.s.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I am not going to say mirage is op but if u r comparing thief... That's basically the worst comparison. Since a mesmer has so many more skills available to it to both do dmg and sustain. The best thing a thief has is mobility to reset.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We're talking power mes here so thief has more sustain dps than mes.

> > > > > > Yes mes stealth doesn't need combo and it's instant oh it has also a moderate CD on it, meanwhile thief can stealth for days.

> > > > > > Power mes dies in 2 3 hits too, it has also less condi cleanse than thief.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yeah on burst mes wins, but thief can burst more often.

> > > > > > Thief has more shadowsteps and stealth what the heck are you talking about.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Also thief counters mesmer since the dawn of time.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hmm, I don't think thief counters mesmer, like thief vs guardian...may be core mes and early days of gw2 but not chrono/mirage and not today. Sure thief "should win more" but them 2 specs are far from defenceless vs thief and can easily counter preauer them back.

> > > >

> > > > I would say it depends on build. Against condition mes I agree thief isn't the hard counter it used to be and I'd say it's a bit of an even fight, though it's more likely the thief will have a situation develop elsewhere that is more worthy of the time investment vs fighting a mirage for the same time.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Beg to differ, condi mes is an easy prey to sd thief. The amount of evades and condi cleanses of sd2, as well the 2xecto, turns the match into thieves favour.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > It's an even match up nowadays. 2x ectos? So you're not dodging steal with your million evades?

>

> So you're not dodging the condi burst with your million evades?

>

> Seriously thieves have no right whatsoever to complain about evades.

** throws apple** thats all it is though, no casting inside evade frames

> > > @"UfoCoffee.2084" said:

> > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > > > > > > > > > [insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > That being said, abuse the kitten out of it until it gets nerfed :)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > thief has invul, stealth, retarget, " escape" , " low cc clear" (lol whats that), " gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets those errors (thief has a passive, mirage doesn't ) , engi has invul, stealth, stability and so on, ele does, every class does

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > i've played every class

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > mirage isn't the most forgiving class even remotely close lol. I consistently get oneshot by retaliation + smite condition from core guards because retaliation somehow is capable of doing 8-10k dmg burst in less than 2 seconds cus every skill you use is multihit and you get hit for 1k dmg on every attack you on top of 5k insta cast smite condi

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > and about the part where i'm not in " top of the boards" is a good joke

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > i finished legendary both last seasons and i was in top 20 for 80% of the last season and the only reason it wasn't 100% was cause i just kept playing games instead camping on my elo and cause i didn't play for 2 weeks . I mean, you can literally check in game right now the stats for previous season and see how much of a lying kid you are and considering this forum uses account names and considering i play with the top 50 all the time i can pretty much say that you're someone who's never been in legendary and you're not a high elo player so you pretty much have no clue what you're talking about, in case that wasn't obvious

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Attacking mirage is a sign that you don't care about fairness because the class is not even a top 3 class both in representation by players and in actual strength but you're so mad that you want them to nerf it even further because a nerf every patch for the last 9 months wasn't enough apparently so you need more cus you're too unskilled to beat mirage players otherwise

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > and somehow everyone else manages to do it because on average in top 50 there are less than 5 mirages (which is less than the average people should be per class. If we have 9 classes in the game then we should have more than 5 people of each class on average and mirage is usually less than that which is a complete joke). Not only it's preposterous to say that mirage is good but you even go as far as saying that its the most problematic and overpowered class in the game, which is nowhere even remotely the case. Not by statistics, not by facts, not by my opinion either, which matters more than yours when it comes down to gw2 pvp

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > > > > > > > > > I already want to see the salty main mesmers with trash excuses :v

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > implying everyone crying about mesmers already isn't a salty main with trash excuses for being a bad player and beggining arena net staff to nerf an already average class to make it even worse

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Hold on. Since when did thief have invur? Hahahah if u r talking about dagger storm its an evade and there r counter skills. U can also just walk away till the skill is finished...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > While thief does have stealth it has no where near the amount of sustained dps a mesmer has.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > N unless u r talking about deadeye. There's not much instant stealth abilities apart from binding power and heart seeker combo. There's dagger 5 but u have to land it. Mesmer stealth doesn't need to land anything or need any combo. Yeah thief has a passive so what??? Because a thief dies in like 2-3 hits from every other class. It is known to be the worst 1v1 class in PVP. N it's damage is tiny compared to that of a mesner burst. Plz don't make kitten up. It's seriously nuts u r comparing the amount of stealth invur reflect teleport de-targeting skills to the small amount a thief has.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > U really need to go play thief to understand what u wrote is complete b.s.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I am not going to say mirage is op but if u r comparing thief... That's basically the worst comparison. Since a mesmer has so many more skills available to it to both do dmg and sustain. The best thing a thief has is mobility to reset.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > We're talking power mes here so thief has more sustain dps than mes.

> > > > > > > Yes mes stealth doesn't need combo and it's instant oh it has also a moderate CD on it, meanwhile thief can stealth for days.

> > > > > > > Power mes dies in 2 3 hits too, it has also less condi cleanse than thief.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yeah on burst mes wins, but thief can burst more often.

> > > > > > > Thief has more shadowsteps and stealth what the heck are you talking about.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Also thief counters mesmer since the dawn of time.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hmm, I don't think thief counters mesmer, like thief vs guardian...may be core mes and early days of gw2 but not chrono/mirage and not today. Sure thief "should win more" but them 2 specs are far from defenceless vs thief and can easily counter preauer them back.

> > > > >

> > > > > I would say it depends on build. Against condition mes I agree thief isn't the hard counter it used to be and I'd say it's a bit of an even fight, though it's more likely the thief will have a situation develop elsewhere that is more worthy of the time investment vs fighting a mirage for the same time.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Beg to differ, condi mes is an easy prey to sd thief. The amount of evades and condi cleanses of sd2, as well the 2xecto, turns the match into thieves favour.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > It's an even match up nowadays. 2x ectos? So you're not dodging steal with your million evades?

> >

> > So you're not dodging the condi burst with your million evades?

> >

> > Seriously thieves have no right whatsoever to complain about evades.

>

> ** throws apple** thats all it is though, no casting inside evade frames

Plenty of attacking while evading with sd.

> > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > @"UfoCoffee.2084" said:

> > > > > > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > > > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > [insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > That being said, abuse the kitten out of it until it gets nerfed :)

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > thief has invul, stealth, retarget, " escape" , " low cc clear" (lol whats that), " gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets those errors (thief has a passive, mirage doesn't ) , engi has invul, stealth, stability and so on, ele does, every class does

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > i've played every class

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > mirage isn't the most forgiving class even remotely close lol. I consistently get oneshot by retaliation + smite condition from core guards because retaliation somehow is capable of doing 8-10k dmg burst in less than 2 seconds cus every skill you use is multihit and you get hit for 1k dmg on every attack you on top of 5k insta cast smite condi

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > and about the part where i'm not in " top of the boards" is a good joke

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > i finished legendary both last seasons and i was in top 20 for 80% of the last season and the only reason it wasn't 100% was cause i just kept playing games instead camping on my elo and cause i didn't play for 2 weeks . I mean, you can literally check in game right now the stats for previous season and see how much of a lying kid you are and considering this forum uses account names and considering i play with the top 50 all the time i can pretty much say that you're someone who's never been in legendary and you're not a high elo player so you pretty much have no clue what you're talking about, in case that wasn't obvious

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Attacking mirage is a sign that you don't care about fairness because the class is not even a top 3 class both in representation by players and in actual strength but you're so mad that you want them to nerf it even further because a nerf every patch for the last 9 months wasn't enough apparently so you need more cus you're too unskilled to beat mirage players otherwise

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > and somehow everyone else manages to do it because on average in top 50 there are less than 5 mirages (which is less than the average people should be per class. If we have 9 classes in the game then we should have more than 5 people of each class on average and mirage is usually less than that which is a complete joke). Not only it's preposterous to say that mirage is good but you even go as far as saying that its the most problematic and overpowered class in the game, which is nowhere even remotely the case. Not by statistics, not by facts, not by my opinion either, which matters more than yours when it comes down to gw2 pvp

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > I already want to see the salty main mesmers with trash excuses :v

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > implying everyone crying about mesmers already isn't a salty main with trash excuses for being a bad player and beggining arena net staff to nerf an already average class to make it even worse

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Hold on. Since when did thief have invur? Hahahah if u r talking about dagger storm its an evade and there r counter skills. U can also just walk away till the skill is finished...

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > While thief does have stealth it has no where near the amount of sustained dps a mesmer has.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > N unless u r talking about deadeye. There's not much instant stealth abilities apart from binding power and heart seeker combo. There's dagger 5 but u have to land it. Mesmer stealth doesn't need to land anything or need any combo. Yeah thief has a passive so what??? Because a thief dies in like 2-3 hits from every other class. It is known to be the worst 1v1 class in PVP. N it's damage is tiny compared to that of a mesner burst. Plz don't make kitten up. It's seriously nuts u r comparing the amount of stealth invur reflect teleport de-targeting skills to the small amount a thief has.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > U really need to go play thief to understand what u wrote is complete b.s.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I am not going to say mirage is op but if u r comparing thief... That's basically the worst comparison. Since a mesmer has so many more skills available to it to both do dmg and sustain. The best thing a thief has is mobility to reset.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > We're talking power mes here so thief has more sustain dps than mes.

> > > > > > > > Yes mes stealth doesn't need combo and it's instant oh it has also a moderate CD on it, meanwhile thief can stealth for days.

> > > > > > > > Power mes dies in 2 3 hits too, it has also less condi cleanse than thief.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Yeah on burst mes wins, but thief can burst more often.

> > > > > > > > Thief has more shadowsteps and stealth what the heck are you talking about.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Also thief counters mesmer since the dawn of time.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hmm, I don't think thief counters mesmer, like thief vs guardian...may be core mes and early days of gw2 but not chrono/mirage and not today. Sure thief "should win more" but them 2 specs are far from defenceless vs thief and can easily counter preauer them back.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I would say it depends on build. Against condition mes I agree thief isn't the hard counter it used to be and I'd say it's a bit of an even fight, though it's more likely the thief will have a situation develop elsewhere that is more worthy of the time investment vs fighting a mirage for the same time.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Beg to differ, condi mes is an easy prey to sd thief. The amount of evades and condi cleanses of sd2, as well the 2xecto, turns the match into thieves favour.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > It's an even match up nowadays. 2x ectos? So you're not dodging steal with your million evades?

> > >

> > > So you're not dodging the condi burst with your million evades?

> > >

> > > Seriously thieves have no right whatsoever to complain about evades.

> >

> > ** throws apple** thats all it is though, no casting inside evade frames

>

> Plenty of attacking while evading with sd.

locked into animation