Login rewards update

phs.6089

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> > @"Pifil.5193" said:

> >

> > Actually, Clovers are either worthless (if you're not making legendary equipment) or worth, currently, about 4.5g if you are.

>

> The same can be said with laurels. They worth gold only if you trade them for T6 materials.

> Clovers can be sold to vendor. Around 5 silvers each if I remember well. The only thing that can be problematic is the fact they are account-bound... same as laurel btw... I think clovers are better than luck, or a box where you can choose like day 28.

Except you can buy all sorts of stuff with laurels. Clovers have one purpose only I guess, which is legendary crafting. With laurels you can do a lot more.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Zeefa.3915" said:

> > @"moonstarmac.4603" said:

> > I want the ToKs removed

>

> Tomes of Knowledge? But they are the most useful of all the stuff to me. I use them for weekly keyruns.

Just goes to show that "one man's trash is another man's treasure".

I doubt anyone would miss the luck all that much - if it was replaced with something more valuable - but the bags of luck and such are just filler content. Given the amount of effort required I think the login reward system we have is pretty generous.

A month of just logging in for a few seconds will net you 20 Mystic Coins, 35 laurels (or 55 depending on what you choose from the Chest of Loyalty) which are easily convertible into gold, 4 gem store items, some crafting materials worth a few gold and some other bits and pieces which may or may not be useful to any one person but will doubtless be valuable to _someone_.

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > @"Zeefa.3915" said:

> > > @"moonstarmac.4603" said:

> > > I want the ToKs removed

> >

> > Tomes of Knowledge? But they are the most useful of all the stuff to me. I use them for weekly keyruns.

>

> Just goes to show that "one man's trash is another man's treasure".

>

> I doubt anyone would miss the luck all that much - if it was replaced with something more valuable - but the bags of luck and such are just filler content. Given the amount of effort required I think the login reward system we have is pretty generous.

>

> A month of just logging in for a few seconds will net you 20 Mystic Coins, 35 laurels (or 55 depending on what you choose from the Chest of Loyalty) which are easily convertible into gold, 4 gem store items, some crafting materials worth a few gold and some other bits and pieces which may or may not be useful to any one person but will doubtless be valuable to _someone_.

I think that the biggest problem with luck as a daily reward is that there is indeed a point where people have zero use for it anymore because it only servers one purpose. That makes it a less ideal reward for the daily reward. They would either need to give it another purpose or replace it with something that actually has more use.

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> A month of just logging in for a few seconds will net you 20 Mystic Coins, 35 laurels (or 55 depending on what you choose from the Chest of Loyalty) which are easily convertible into gold, 4 gem store items, some crafting materials worth a few gold and some other bits and pieces which may or may not be useful to any one person but will doubtless be valuable to _someone_.

And 10 or 16 Tomes, which translates to 10 or 16 Spirit Shards if you have a use for them. Or a key-farm character directly to level 10 or 16.

I've been playing since release, with a 15th month-ish break around HoT until the following December, but I was still logging in every day for that reward. I'm only at 285% natural MF, so I 'still' like that reward. Though, I like the other person's idea in another thread of maybe making them something you can use to craft luck potions or buy luck potions from a vendor? Or something like that, I skimmed it.

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > @"Zeefa.3915" said:

> > > @"moonstarmac.4603" said:

> > > I want the ToKs removed

> >

> > Tomes of Knowledge? But they are the most useful of all the stuff to me. I use them for weekly keyruns.

>

> Just goes to show that "one man's trash is another man's treasure".

>

> I doubt anyone would miss the luck all that much - if it was replaced with something more valuable - but the bags of luck and such are just filler content. Given the amount of effort required I think the login reward system we have is pretty generous.

>

Very true. For instance I don't use Essences of Luck for Magic Find, but rather upgrade them Exotics for my Guild Hall stuff. As for ToKs, I have 3 stacks plus level 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60 vouchers. If they keep Tomes, maybe they could give us the ability to sell them for Black Lion Statuettes...even if it is a 1:1 I'd be fine with it.

> @"moonstarmac.4603" said:

> > @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > > @"Zeefa.3915" said:

> > > > @"moonstarmac.4603" said:

> > > > I want the ToKs removed

> > >

> > > Tomes of Knowledge? But they are the most useful of all the stuff to me. I use them for weekly keyruns.

> >

> > Just goes to show that "one man's trash is another man's treasure".

> >

> > I doubt anyone would miss the luck all that much - if it was replaced with something more valuable - but the bags of luck and such are just filler content. Given the amount of effort required I think the login reward system we have is pretty generous.

> >

> > A month of just logging in for a few seconds will net you 20 Mystic Coins, 35 laurels (or 55 depending on what you choose from the Chest of Loyalty) which are easily convertible into gold, 4 gem store items, some crafting materials worth a few gold and some other bits and pieces which may or may not be useful to any one person but will doubtless be valuable to _someone_.

>

> Very true. For instance I don't use Essences of Luck for Magic Find, but rather upgrade them Exotics for my Guild Hall stuff. As for ToKs, I have 3 stacks plus level 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60 vouchers. If they keep Tomes, maybe they could give us the ability to sell them for Black Lion Statuettes...even if it is a 1:1 I'd be fine with it.

Would be to easy to get statuettes, if they do this I would think it will be atleast 250 tok for 1 statuette