GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

**Request 1:** Book of Olmakahn Meditations. This would be like the "How to Dance, Volume 1" book, but it would instead use the animations used in the Olmakahn meditations. By inviting people to follow along, you'd be able to lead a group through the moves, just as one of the Elders does in the Olmakahn settlement.

**Request 2:** Third home garden plot, please. Having an "incomplete" garden for so long is annoying and frustrating.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done an updated design for the proposed Charr RollerCycle: ![](https://i.imgur.com/fPmghly.png "")

Suggested idle animation: player opens up coal box, and gets a big cloud of black smoke in their face causing them to visibly recoil, and freeze for a moment, before bringing their hand around and dropping more coal in, closes box, shakes soot off of face.

I'm gonna make a request for skyscale skins because it's potentially early enough that they might not have made the pack yet.

please put in a skyscale pack.

i hope that there'll be similar variations like the warclaw mount, a fire themed one (can't have too much fire), a branded one and some other fun variations.

I'd also really like one of those other variations to have a 'thin tail' variant of the skyscale.

thanks for reading my suggestion, even if it's dumb.

Please increase the availability of all the different mount adoption licenses.

I get the idea of artificial scarcity but for those that don't get baitet into buying something else it's just frustrating, I've saved money to buy some of the skins I wanted and now I have to wait Kormir knows how long until its finally available again.

Oh and since we currently have to wait unknown amounts of time for a specific mount adoption license to return to the Gemstore it would be fair to include them in a sale whenever they return.

Yes, YES, the mount licences should definetely rotate more often, I have been sitting on my gems all throught the march sales and couldn't buy the mount skins I wanted, as well as the mursaat backpack/glider combo. The latter was on sale during previous march sales so it was a huge letdown. :(

Yes, YES, the mount licences should definetely rotate more often, I have been sitting on my gems all throught the march sales and couldn't buy the mount skins I wanted, as well as the mursaat backpack/glider combo. The latter was on sale during previous march sales so it was a huge letdown. :(

Zodiac Armor - Much requested item. Hasn't been in store for god knows how long. Many players didn't have the statuettes to purchase it, so why not offer it up to everyone with gems?

Abaddon's Mask - A highly popular fashion wars skin. Having them for 1 Day on March Sale isn't enough. Many of us have jobs and missed it

> @"daimon.9876" said:

> It would be really cool to have a Sylvari set of mount skins that come in a box together like the Branded, Exo-Suit, and Awakened sets.

>

> The devs could draw inspiration from existing Mordrem, Sylvari, and Nightmare Court models and creatures in order to produce a new set of mount skins in keeping with the design of the Sylvari. It would be even cooler if they all had the "bioluminscent" feature that Sylvari have when it comes to coloring them.

>

> There could even be a side story to go with the idea, helping the Pale Tree to produce the new creatures.

>

> Here are a few creatures that could inspire some ideas:

>

> Raptor: Mordrem Guard Mount

> Jackal: Bioluminescent Lurcher / Teragriff / Mordrem Wolf / Thorn Wolf / Fern Hound / Sylvan Hound / Nightmare Hound

> Griffon: Minor Mordrem Wyvern

> Beetle: Rolling Devil

I literally came to this thread to ask for this exactly. Was not disappointed.

> @"HakuroDK.9385" said:

> > @"daimon.9876" said:

> > It would be really cool to have a Sylvari set of mount skins that come in a box together like the Branded, Exo-Suit, and Awakened sets.

> >

> > The devs could draw inspiration from existing Mordrem, Sylvari, and Nightmare Court models and creatures in order to produce a new set of mount skins in keeping with the design of the Sylvari. It would be even cooler if they all had the "bioluminscent" feature that Sylvari have when it comes to coloring them.

> >

> > There could even be a side story to go with the idea, helping the Pale Tree to produce the new creatures.

> >

> > Here are a few creatures that could inspire some ideas:

> >

> > Raptor: Mordrem Guard Mount

> > Jackal: Bioluminescent Lurcher / Teragriff / Mordrem Wolf / Thorn Wolf / Fern Hound / Sylvan Hound / Nightmare Hound

> > Griffon: Minor Mordrem Wyvern

> > Beetle: Rolling Devil

>

> I literally came to this thread to ask for this exactly. Was not disappointed.

Same here. I think I have suggested in the past. But please please please bring a Sylvari/Mordrem inspired mount set. I would immediately buy.

(Also more sylvari armor sets....even if they are random pieces in the gem store like you did for the Exalted gloves and shoulder.)

PS: Please bring back the shoulders so I can buy them real quick XD

I love all things sylvari and would love to have a jackal mount made from leaves like the fern hound and there could be a swirl of leaves as they port forward.

I would also like a way to exchange items only available from chests or the gem store — revive orbs, hair styling, merchant summons etc. Some of these I like; some one can definitely have too many of! I would love to be able to exchange these items for those lion statuettes that come in the Black Lion chests.