GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two new items would be WONDERFUL: 1) a portal scroll book that combined ALL the LW seasons/story arcs (taking up my shared inventory slots, y'all); and 2) a guild hall item -- Aurene's crystals/crystalline trees (as seen in the Kralkatorrik Emergence Zone)... especially with the rainbow patterns seen at the Blood Stand Stage. (Hey, the water lilies in that area would be great, too!)

Please bring back these 2 outfits:

* Gem Aura Outfit

* Awakened Zealot Outfit

and also these items:

* Furrocious Cat Ears

* Raven Helm

* Raven Mantle

* Shrine Guardian Ears Package

* Peacock Scepter Skin

* Suntouched Scythe Staff Skin

* Enchanted Dragon Crown Package

And this one I missed because I restarted playing just after it was gone

* Pyre Gloves

This is probably in here a few dozen times, but seeing Murakai made me want to say it.

I think you should sell GW1 ARMOR. Either alone, in sets, or some combination. A few could be in-game rewards, but I think it'd be an easy cash cow with all the GW1 players in GW2. It should also take less time than making brand new armor, because the design part is already done (minus Charr and Asura). That just leaves the construction phase.

So we have an absolute ton of portal scrolls in the game now. Between the LS scrolls (taking 3 slots), the 7 special gem store/deluxe edition passes, the spearmarshal's plea, and the 7 city scrolls that is 18 inventory slots just in portal devices not counting the teleports to friend (permanent and non). Is there any chance we might see a Portal Device Storage Chest? or a Portal Scroll Bookcase? in the future to consolodate them? Even if it cost a bit in gems it would be worth getting the inventory space (shared slots in particular for me) back and useable.

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

>

> If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

>

> Thanks for your input!

>

a horse mount and skins for said horse.