Secret Lair of the Snowmen this year?

Swagger.1459

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> Meh. Forgot that it had a quest back then even though it was available year round. It’d be a fairly large shift away from how they’ve done Wintersday in GW2 and they haven’t shown any desire to add new content to the festival other than races.

Look at that, the Grinch strikes again! ;)

I was prepared for you this time though! HA!

"Home to Freezie and his snowmen cadre, the Secret Lair is a less-than-pleasant place. Its inhabitants live inside this cavern awaiting the arrival of Wintersday, when Dwayna calls upon them to bring joy, snowballs, and presents, [sic] to everyone. (And death to Grentches.) The Dwarf King Hundar, a rather famous ale brewer and former leader of Deldrimor, stumbled upon this location years ago, never to be seen again.

Btw, nice stealth edit there Grinchypoo!

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > Meh. Forgot that it had a quest back then even though it was available year round. It’d be a fairly large shift away from how they’ve done Wintersday in GW2 and they haven’t shown any desire to add new content to the festival other than races.

>

> Look at that, the Grinch strikes again! ;)

>

> I was prepared for you this time though! HA!

>

> "Home to Freezie and his snowmen cadre, the Secret Lair is a less-than-pleasant place. Its inhabitants live inside this cavern awaiting the arrival of Wintersday, when Dwayna calls upon them to bring joy, snowballs, and presents, [sic] to everyone. (And death to Grentches.) The Dwarf King Hundar, a rather famous ale brewer and former leader of Deldrimor, stumbled upon this location years ago, never to be seen again.

>

> Btw, nice stealth edit there Grinchypoo!

I remembered the two quests that came with Wintersday right after I hit to post. I originally didn’t make that connection because the dungeon itself came with EotN and was available outside of Wintersday.

> @"Dami.5046" said:

> Ah that dungeon and that dang mini pet that never dropped. sigh

>

Yep. That was my GW1 time during Wintersday, every year for about 5 years. It felt like a **huge** admission of defeat the first time I didn't do it, even though by then I was mainly playing GW2.

I'd actually love to have the dungeon back as a Wintersday event in GW2, as long as it doesn't include the infuriatingly rare mini!