> @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > @"dusanyu.4057" said:

> > > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > No it was sexist.

> > >

> > > how ?

> >

> > Oh you never saw how the females pushed out their round things making the poor teenage boys froth at the mouth? =)

> > They basicly stare ... the female toons so it hade to be removed sadly.

>

>

> Some more info on the subject so you know WHY they were removed:

>

> > Soooo sorry! I asked about this and forgot to post!

> > Some time ago, it was noticed and reported as a “bug” that during cinematics, the “fidget” animations continued. So you’re seeing this exciting story bit about a dragon attack and, behind the scenes, your character is yawning and toeing the sand. It just didn’t fit.

> > So the animations were temporarily removed to be worked on and reincorporated in a way that allowed them to perform normally in the game but to stop (or maybe change) during cinematics. But getting to a place where the animations could be configured on a more fine-grained basis took more time than anticipated.

> > From what I understand, the team has the tools to reconfigure and re-enable the animations, but the team lead told me that naturally they’ll need to figure out when someone (or maybe more than one person) can be assigned the task. As it turns out, each animation bit needs to be reconfigured individually.

> > TL;dr: This change is coming, as soon as it can be scheduled and prioritized. Naturally, some matters that are higher on the priority list but this project will be scheduled as appropriate.

>

> It's a post from Gaile but where I found it there is no link from where exactly. Link to the thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Please-Address-the-Female-Human-Animation/page/1#post4966808

>

> So they weren't removed because they were sexist. They were removed because your character stretching while a friend was dead in front of them and other characters were crying wasn't "appropriate".

The worst part is all classes/races/genders do this.

(#MeOneAnimation)

> @"NASATT.3678" said:

> Elder scrolls online does a much better job on idle and emote animations.

I absolutely hate the ugly running/sprinting animations in ESO but I do like that I am not forced to have idle animations. And then there are the people who can equip personalities if the want. Great idea and pleases every kind of player. Optional things are good!

Interesting thread, but I have to confess I've never seen any of the idle animations on any of my characters. If I'm actually standing idle for extended periods of time, waiting for a meta to start,etc, I'm usually looking at stuff on the TP or achievement panels. Awesome that ANET makes such things accessible at all times. <3

I don't mind sexy clothes but animations that make women look like brain dead idiots bother me a lot. It was the stupid look on their face while they swung their arms back and forth the drove me nuts. I wouldn't use the human female characters because of it, all my toons were Norn. I was tickled pink when they got rid of it. PLEASE DON'T bring it back, I don't want to have to delete 6 yr old toons!

> @"Sneakr.3679" said:

> I don't mind sexy clothes but animations that make women look like brain dead idiots bother me a lot. It was the stupid look on their face while they swung their arms back and forth the drove me nuts. I wouldn't use the human female characters because of it, all my toons were Norn. I was tickled pink when they got rid of it. PLEASE DON'T bring it back, I don't want to have to delete 6 yr old toons!

So a female's movements are an indication of lack of intelligence?

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> > @"NASATT.3678" said:

> > The black lion merchant npc in lily of amoon does a stretch animation. The personalities idea is a good compromise.

>

> If its the one pictued above imma laugh that the animation is still in game just not allowed to be used!

Yes it's the same! I took a few screenshots just in case. The NPC is named Rahma.

At the very least the kicking the dirt idle with the hands on the hips should return. It does bug me that they removed the idles, but looking at the stretch animation pics again, the armpits do look a bit awkward. The shoulderpad clipping would also be a nightmare.

Currently the only idle animation is playing with the hair for one second. It's very very boring and it feels as if they butchered the female human idles. Give the kicking the dirt animation back at least, or make new ones. Asuras got new idles about a year ago iirc.

> @"notebene.3190" said:

> I'd like to see a 'novelty' treatment for idle animations.

>

> 1. Wardrobe for animations you learn/know.

> 2. Select none to many idle animations to have 'active'.

> 3. Frequency of animation slider.

> 4. Bonus: Select a 'weighted frequency' for each selected animation to occur.

>

> Then bring back the old idle animations. People can choose which they like and don't like for themselves to active.

>

> New: Introduce new idle animations as rewards for things, and yes, the gem store (to help pay for the abol

Will never happen Anet is way too afraid of parent's opinion same as for skimpy armor.

Here's 3 thing I've seen disappear since 2005, which is also why this game is becoming more and more a 6 year and up game every year. Prove me wrong.

Female animations, 2 ) Beautiful character creation, all beautiful faces have been removed from charactrer creation all faces are now fugly, why Anet?

3) Skimpy armor

> @"Hybarf Tics.2048" said:

> > @"notebene.3190" said:

> > I'd like to see a 'novelty' treatment for idle animations.

> >

> > 1. Wardrobe for animations you learn/know.

> > 2. Select none to many idle animations to have 'active'.

> > 3. Frequency of animation slider.

> > 4. Bonus: Select a 'weighted frequency' for each selected animation to occur.

> >

> > Then bring back the old idle animations. People can choose which they like and don't like for themselves to active.

> >

> > New: Introduce new idle animations as rewards for things, and yes, the gem store (to help pay for the abol

> Will never happen Anet is way too afraid of parent's opinion same as for skimpy armor.

> Here's 3 thing I've seen disappear since 2005, which is also why this game is becoming more and more a 6 year and up game every year. Prove me wrong.

> Female animations, 2 ) Beautiful character creation, all beautiful faces have been removed from charactrer creation all faces are now fugly, why Anet?

> 3) Skimpy armor

When did they remove beautiful faces, i checked the changes to character creation and nothing but additions have been added.

~Dante.1763

Try to create a beautiful female and tell me that the basic faces are nice and easy to mod or improve?

I will post 2 pictures for you my first Ele and my last, the first her basic face has been deleted from character creation.

How do I know this? Because almost no changes had to be made on her, with the new choices I could never go back and re create her for all intent and purposes

she dead and buried.

1) https://imgur.com/0e3LmGF

2) https://imgur.com/Lbe80An

The chin, mouth and eyes I could never make it as before because that basic face is no longer there.

You see on the first pic, hands on the hip that was also removed. You remember the old song " too sexy for my body, too sexy for my hat", well Anet went one step further and changed it to " too sexy for Anet what about that?"

Anything too sexy for Anet has to be removed, now you have to be overdressed to kill for even in the desert and die of heat exposure. :o

> @"Hybarf Tics.2048" said:

> ~Dante.1763

> Try to create a beautiful female and tell me that the basic faces are nice and easy to mod or improve?

> I will post 2 pictures for you my first Ele and my last, the first her basic face has been deleted from character creation.

> How do I know this? Because almost no changes had to be made on her, with the new choices I could never go back and re create her for all intent and purposes

> she dead and buried.

> 1) https://imgur.com/0e3LmGF

> 2) https://imgur.com/Lbe80An

> The chin, mouth and eyes I could never make it as before because that basic face is no longer there.

First off, my idea of beautiful is different than yours, The first one looks like a child to me, and the latter one i find much more beautiful to me. Second, i only play female Charr, and its gotten very easy to make really good looking and or beautiful, well i find them to be. Third, I just created a test charcter to see if that face was gone, it isnt. Its the bottom right face in the first 9 that appear in the basic character creation menu, if i woulda spent more time i could probably have recreated her fully, but im not great with the human sliders, so i stopped and remade the character i deleted to see.