Season 4 episode 5

Hello,

Please dont tell me you gonna wrap up the season with an ending of this dragon? I was expecting an expansion packin 2019. And not a new season after.

please, can anyone tell me that there Will be an expansion pack in 2019 released for gw2?

Next to that: when do we get build templates? Dont tell ke we have to wait till expac.

And make the season maps just as fun to grind as donain of istan as iT was before. Dont downgrade iT to the other maps. They are all that. GW2 is a grind game. So make the other maps also grindy so we have change of spice.

Regards

I mean, if se5 is smth like 3 or 4 episodes then they could have the expansion release at the end of 2019 or early 2020.

Tho they have stated that after se4 we will go directly into se5.

As for wether we will kill kralk in the next episode, i dought it, alot of ppl believe this will be a 6 episode season and that killing the dragon outside the expac budget might be too much for anet.

Tho im sure they could do it give it enough delays.

Theres no announced build templates from anet although 3rd party (supported by anet) exist.

> @"Dutchdevil.6902" said:

> Hello,

>

> Please dont tell me you gonna wrap up the season with an ending of this dragon? I was expecting an expansion packin 2019. And not a new season after.

>

> please, can anyone tell me that there Will be an expansion pack in 2019 released for gw2?

>

> Next to that: when do we get build templates? Dont tell ke we have to wait till expac.

>

> And make the season maps just as fun to grind as donain of istan as iT was before. Dont downgrade iT to the other maps. They are all that. GW2 is a grind game. So make the other maps also grindy so we have change of spice.

>

> Regards

This is not the finale, there’s one more episode coming.

And the popular belief, as extracted from dev comments, is that in fact Kralkatorrik will be ended this season.

There will be another season straight after this one.

I suspect its about the revival of Jormag and Primordus, going straight into an armageddon expansion. But thats a guess of mine.

> Next to that: when do we get build templates? Dont tell ke we have to wait till expac.

You won’t have to, i’m not expecting it ever.

Also, put in a spoiler tag in the title if your topic is about content, and not specilation.

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > @"Dutchdevil.6902" said:

> > Hello,

> >

> > Please dont tell me you gonna wrap up the season with an ending of this dragon? I was expecting an expansion packin 2019. And not a new season after.

> >

> > please, can anyone tell me that there Will be an expansion pack in 2019 released for gw2?

> >

> > Next to that: when do we get build templates? Dont tell ke we have to wait till expac.

> >

> > And make the season maps just as fun to grind as donain of istan as iT was before. Dont downgrade iT to the other maps. They are all that. GW2 is a grind game. So make the other maps also grindy so we have change of spice.

> >

> > Regards

>

> This is not the finale, there’s one more episode coming.

> And the popular belief, as extracted from dev comments, is that in fact Kralkatorrik will be ended this season.

>

> There will be another season straight after this one.

> I suspect its about the revival of Jormag and Primordus, going straight into an armageddon expansion. But thats a guess of mine.

>

> > Next to that: when do we get build templates? Dont tell ke we have to wait till expac.

> You won’t have to, i’m not expecting it ever.

>

> Also, put in a spoiler tag in the title if your topic is about content, and not specilation.

Theres nothing to spoil that anet hasnt publicly released on the social media.