Handling rude messages

>Someone messages you with either verbal abuse or something snarky and they block you before you could respond.

You don’t respond. You block and report them.

>Someone verbally assaults you, you block them, they realize they are blocked and they get someone else to whisper you in their place.

You block and report them too without responding.

Then you go on your way. They get suspended and you don’t. A win win on your side and a lose lose on theirs.

"What is the mentality behind this?"

It's a public service, creating an easy and streamlined method of determining with ease who you can block and ignore for the rest of time, while at the same time knowing confidently that your life, both in game, and out, will be enriched and better through their absence. :)

I do my dailies in unranked pvp and I'm always in offline mode so people can't whisper me but sometimes I get attacked in MAIL and map/team chat. And I actually like it when that happens because I report & block the person and there's a chance that they get banned. :D There was this dude who mailed me some really rude things, I blocked and reported, I checked him on my block list and he went from online all day to always offline so I assume he got banned, lol. Even if it's temporary it feels so good to get rid of angry kids for a while, mwahaha! :D

> @"MetalGirl.2370" said:

> If you care to answer them, I don't know if this still works but you can send them a mail instead, it should ignore the block and he should be able to receive and read it.

> Well, at least it used to be like that, I don't know now but you can try if you want.

I don't know if it work either but I got a kick out of this.. responding by sending verbal abuse through mail lol. That's so 20 years ago lol

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> some ppl cant help but lash out instead of looking inside themselves.

Especially obvious in PvP when you see someone on the opposing team do that and as someone that has been fighting them you know very well that they weren't of much help to their team. It is never the one or two people that are carrying their team that does it.

> @"MetalGirl.2370" said:

> If you care to answer them, I don't know if this still works but you can send them a mail instead, it should ignore the block and he should be able to receive and read it.

> Well, at least it used to be like that, I don't know now but you can try if you want.

Nah, not anymore. I've had multiple instances where I've had the mail tweet come in by someone wanting their last say but second I open the mail it disappears; its a blanket block all together.

> @"Applejuice.4083" said:

> 1. Someone messages you with either verbal abuse or something snarky and they block you before you could respond.

Block that rude person and remove him later.

Block him temporary so he couldn't try to annoy me again. Remove him from block later so I don't have to see him again.

> 2. Someone verbally assaults you, you block them, they realize they are blocked and they get someone else to whisper you in their place.

Won't happen with me. If it does, ignore all pm but keep the main guy blocked for a bit longer :p until after pm stop .