Preview wardrobe enlarge

We should be able to get what amounts to a full screen window if we want it.

But better yet, I wish they'd add some sort of dressing room instance so we can go in and try EVERY cosmetic item available from armor to weapons to visual infusions to dyes to...everything, with areas of different light levels. Let us run around to see if clipping is an issue that changes our minds, etc. and so forth. Same goes for mounts and all their skins so we can see a particular character on that mount to see how the mount's dyes blend with a given characters, etc. and whatever else one could think of while doing the Fashion Wars stuff. Once out of the instance, the character is back to normal but with all the info they need to make the perfect purchases and/or adjustments without the possible loss of trans charges or disappointing dye/skin buys.

> @"Kruhljak.2705" said:

> We should be able to get what amounts to a full screen window if we want it.

>

> But better yet, I wish they'd add some sort of dressing room instance so we can go in and try EVERY cosmetic item available from armor to weapons to visual infusions to dyes to...everything, with areas of different light levels. Let us run around to see if clipping is an issue that changes our minds, etc. and so forth. Same goes for mounts and all their skins so we can see a particular character on that mount to see how the mount's dyes blend with a given characters, etc. and whatever else one could think of while doing the Fashion Wars stuff. Once out of the instance, the character is back to normal but with all the info they need to make the perfect purchases and/or adjustments without the possible loss of trans charges or disappointing dye/skin buys.

I really like this idea, but i dont think arena net would make all of this happen, maybe parts like dyes, sets, infusions etc, but i really like this idea :)

> @"lutentruten.3152" said:

> Basically i was viewing great swords and other items on my charr today and its quite hard for it all to fit in one place, especially on a charr, would it be possible to make a feature to enlarge the preview wardrobe or make it bigger by default for charrs?

What they need to do, and this goes for the Character Selection Screen as well, is to stop scaling races by their width instead of their height.

But one thing is true in general: the Preview window could be bigger. I can't fully preview certain items on my humans, either.

It's not exactly what your looking for but do remember there is an 'interface size' in options under Graphics that you can change, I sometimes to this to view single handed weapons. I do agree a zoom or such would be really nice on the preview but it's at least something we have right now.

I agree that a bigger preview window with zoom options would be much better. You don't even need to be on a big character (although it is worse if you are), even on my minimum height sylvari female if she's wielding a greatsword the end of it will be off the top of the screen. I have to angle it so it's behind her to see it all, and then of course it's behind her so it's not a good view.