So, what does Arenanet do with all the player tears?

Do they keep in them a giant vat? An aquarium for saltwater fish? Convert them into vials of salt? Do player tears possess any culinary application?

I've never seen an update make so many people claim they literally cried or wanted to quit the game, other than the recent Chrono nerf.

But seriously... hoping Episode 6 comes out sooner rather than later so we can see what happens next. It was great storytelling on all levels (art, music, writing, technology, VA), but hard to watch.

Yeah, very few moments in any game have impacted me as much as that walk of doom leading to the final moments. Just every aspect of that ending wounded me. The fall, Zafirah hopeless and immobile, Taimi's voice acting, the flowers crumbling away.

I am sending my dad to beat up all your dads, dev team!

"_It took a lot of tears to create this much salt._" --> The have created souvenir [amulets](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vial_of_Salt "amulets") for themselves. :p

> @"Cameron Rich.3905" said:

> I keep a mug on my desk that I refill every few hours. It's better straight rather than attempting to mix it with something.

Hah hah hah hah! :+1:

Edit:

> @"TheQuickFox.3826" said:

> [[Vial of Salt]](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vial_of_Salt "[Vial of Salt]")

> It took a lot of tears to create this much salt.

Aww, you beat me to it! (lol)

>! We fought against Kralkatorrik to make some hard wounds to him but you wounded us more harder than we did. He was prepared but we had a hope even if we saw visions.

One shot straight to the heart. It's the third day and I'm not feeling myself recovered because this game was always one of the ways to do it.

I'm going to say what I said in the general feedback thread because I think it bears repeating.

The map is lovely, the story is good to play, the difficulty level seems about right, as does the time investment. BUT, I have to say that the end of the story line in this chapter was truly upsetting and depressing. Usually, I can separate the IG experience from the IRL fairly easily. This one affected me strongly...that may be because, partially I, and many of us, use the game to escape from RL, especially in light of the terrible state of the world today. The ending of this chapter just seemed to trigger and mirror many of the feelings of and the events happening IRL these days. That's not what I, and from the comments in these threads a lot of us, want from our IG experience. I hope that the writers and devs get that message loud and clear and figure out a way to use all the magic in the IG world to address the issue. Thanks.

The story to bring The Character back, is going to be very challenging. I'm waiting for these clever talented writers to surprise me. They better make sure there's a good ending to all this. Have a few more wines before sleep so to trigger some good dreams and come up with this amazing twist. I don't really want to see The Character just return from Joko spell or whatever spiritual world or mist. ?

* Spill more salt

Seriously though, can someone tell me how any of the mount mastery's are learned from Aurene in any way? When you read their description it sounds like she should be working with you to learn them but who am I to say..... Especially after completing the story before even looking at the mastery in this episode lol.

You dry me off! Arenanet, Let me kiss your the right cheek for that amazing episode and slap your left one for the tragic end! :'D

>! Let's hope Joko's magic will have somewhat impact, I mean...A NICE ELDER DRAGON PLEASE! Would be so amazing Anet! A powerful allies would be good!

And last thing out of topic but funny one, Elder dragon are powerful but seems have difficulty to spread they corruption why Elder dragon like if they want to destroy Lion Arch don't directly land and wipe everything with they tail? =) _We'll totally loose after that._

Well, tbh I'm a malazan veteran. Something like a simple death wont drag me down. Beak, whiskeyjack, mappo and rake. Especially Beak completely destroyed me. While Aurene was predicted by me, it was still a relativley good episode.

And don't worry, malazan does't stop at that QQ

All good here, no tears shed. Good ol' storytelling, setup heroes for a fight they will first fail, then I'm now guessing Ep. 6 will be a sequence like Rocky training and back in the ring for the final encounter to prevail ;)

But looking forward to whatever plot twists will arise from this, got faith in the narrative team, keep it up! :)

I think there's only one NPC death that would tug on my heart strings, but I will not give you _his_ name... only go as far as hint to it being a he ;)

Well, me and my fiancée were sitting for minutes in silence, speachless, then she asked "now what?" i replied "i dont know". then we har brainstorming how they gonna bring her back (they will surely) but could find any good resolution lorewise. so we let tje topic as it was... 2 hour later im in the kitchen, cooking... then it hit me: what was the all mighty Joko telling to the commander? he died many times, but he came back every time. but aurene consumed this power of him. but we didnt see magic consumetion from kralki in this fight ( due to haste of fleeing). so, is the lich power works like dragon power, the aurene maybe returns on here own, and we get an invincible undiing dragon. hoping for sometting like this return, aurene is a "must have around" character

> @"Elbritil.3817" said:

> Well, me and my fiancée were sitting for minutes in silence, speachless, then she asked "now what?" i replied "i dont know". then we har brainstorming how they gonna bring her back (they will surely) but could find any good resolution lorewise. so we let tje topic as it was... 2 hour later im in the kitchen, cooking... then it hit me: what was the all mighty Joko telling to the commander? he died many times, but he came back every time. but aurene consumed this power of him. but we didnt see magic consumetion from kralki in this fight ( due to haste of fleeing). so, is the lich power works like dragon power, the aurene maybe returns on here own, and we get an invincible undiing dragon. hoping for sometting like this return, aurene is a "must have around" character

At least you and her speak to each other after.. me and my husband we were silent for two days and only yesterday I asked him if he likes the ending.. he said no and we did not discuss further .. you know it's quite a sensitive matter ???

> @"Lily Yu.9467" said:

> We count them as one of our KPIs, measured in cc's. An episode isn't considered successful until we reach a particular global volumetric threshold. If you've got a better index for emotional impact, let us know.

Wow, dev's responses are cruel, detached, and fitting. Anet is clearly run by creative sociopaths xD

Thank the gods they use their abilities in such a limited manner as making a video game, imagine what they could do if they were a criminal organization.