[Spoilers] Glint's Trials...

> @"Konig Des Todes.2086" said:

> Was Glint actively communicating to us in "real time" (aka as a spirit), or was what we heard mere recordings made before her death?

Theres a thingy in the rooms that animates when you enter the room or go close to it. I dont think if glint was a spirit that she whould use that to communicate to us as she had somehwat of a form in the end of ep 4 when she was guiding us in the mists.

> @"zealex.9410" said:

> > @"Konig Des Todes.2086" said:

> > Was Glint actively communicating to us in "real time" (aka as a spirit), or was what we heard mere recordings made before her death?

>

> Theres a thingy in the rooms that animates when you enter the room or go close to it. I dont think if glint was a spirit that she whould use that to communicate to us as she had somehwat of a form in the end of ep 4 when she was guiding us in the mists.

If she was elsewhere fighting Kralkatorrik, why not use a communicator. If Glint had a communicator, why not take the form of crystals.

Here's the thing: I thought that they were recordings from before Glint's death, but 1) Glint knew the Dragonsblood Spear was destroyed, 2) she called Kralkatorrik's minions "Branded" which is a name made by the charr after the Dragonbrand, which they named such after Kralkatorrik flew through Ascalon.

She made two comments that were only possible postmortem. Hence, my question.

> @"Konig Des Todes.2086" said:

> > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > @"Konig Des Todes.2086" said:

> > > Was Glint actively communicating to us in "real time" (aka as a spirit), or was what we heard mere recordings made before her death?

> >

> > Theres a thingy in the rooms that animates when you enter the room or go close to it. I dont think if glint was a spirit that she whould use that to communicate to us as she had somehwat of a form in the end of ep 4 when she was guiding us in the mists.

>

> If she was elsewhere fighting Kralkatorrik, why not use a communicator. If Glint had a communicator, why not take the form of crystals.

>

> Here's the thing: I thought that they were recordings from before Glint's death, but 1) Glint knew the Dragonsblood Spear was destroyed, 2) she called Kralkatorrik's minions "Branded" which is a name made by the charr after the Dragonbrand, which they named such after Kralkatorrik flew through Ascalon.

>

> She made two comments that were only possible postmortem. Hence, my question.

Glint was prophetic tho no? Couldn she simply have forsaw most of this? Her fighting at the same time and communicating seems weird, she too calm during the entire instamce like the entire thing was pre recorded.

> @"zealex.9410" said:> Glint was prophetic tho no? Couldn she simply have forsaw most of this? Her fighting at the same time and communicating seems weird, she too calm during the entire instamce like the entire thing was pre recorded.

Glint: I am not yet prepared to face the Elder Dragon—and distressingly, I cannot see beyond the coming battle.

Glint: Is it because I die? I can't die without finishing my work. I have to stop Kralkatorrik.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Crystalline_Memories#In_Glint.27s_Lair

She could not see beyond her death.

• ArenaNet Staff

_Here's a message from Designer John Jarynowski (whose account, unfortunately, is having issues):_

Thanks for the wonderful input and curiosities, all! We consider this portion of Glint’s Lair to be a “reactive” space—updating its knowledge and responses based on the Lair’s occupants. A bit like an intelligent, magic-driven A.I. that adjusts the space and details to fit its visitors. If Vlast made it here, the elements of the lair would have been presented differently. How so? Well, that’s another mystery….

Regardless—Glint is busy in the Mists, so she’s not really up for house calls right now!

John Jarynowski

Yeah, Glint's Lair is in a grain of sand, NOT in the mists. This is why it looks nothing like anywhere in the Mists that we've ever been in before, and why Glint only talks to us when we're in the Mists (and sends Destiny's Edge to us through the Mists) but everything in her lair is prerecorded. It seems that Glint's spiritual form was able to continue forseeing the future when she was able to enter the Mists (as her shards indicate she could not see past her physical death in Tyria); however this also means that her failure to see the ending in this episode signals her spiritual death in the Mists and a prophesy that would be larger than Glint herself - or that she could no longer foresee Tyrian circumstances, only events that are directly connected to the Mists - or that her prophetic powers were definite and only gave her that next part of the future and nothing more.