the dragons and how meany are left?

so i have been doing this account of the dragons for some time now but im wondering how meny are left for us to get. so the first dragon is Zytan the necro dragon so that is one down. we then went for Mordramoth that was hot stuff and our second dragon. now i think this is geting a bit mercy but we have Prymordus the dragon of fire and i cant tell if this is our third dragon or one that is comeing back later but we know of this one. I almost forgot about Jormag the ice dragon and that one we have not attacked yet but Brahm did so is that one counter or not i cant tell. in the story so far we have Krowkatorik the crystal dragon of branding and im gessing he is going to be our fourth to take down. so how meany more dragons are left for use to go after? I know we have a deep sea dragon but is thare any more then that one?

> @"Belishine.7493" said:

> so i have been doing this account of the dragons for some time now but im wondering how meny are left for us to get. so the first dragon is Zytan the necro dragon so that is one down. we then went for Mordramoth that was hot stuff and our second dragon. now i think this is geting a bit mercy but we have Prymordus the dragon of fire and i cant tell if this is our third dragon or one that is comeing back later but we know of this one. I almost forgot about Jormag the ice dragon and that one we have not attacked yet but Brahm did so is that one counter or not i cant tell. in the story so far we have Krowkatorik the crystal dragon of branding and im gessing he is going to be our fourth to take down. so how meany more dragons are left for use to go after? I know we have a deep sea dragon but is thare any more then that one?

>

According to the All and the vision from Omadd’s machine there has only been 6 Elder Dragons.

Zhaitan - dead

Mordremoth - dead

Primordus - put back to sleep during LS3

Jormag - Put back to sleep off screen same time as Primordus and right before Braham could bring to bear his assault

Kralkatorrik - current

Deep Sea Dragon - a complete unknown beyond activity out in the Ocean displacing many species and causing major disruption out there

Take out the 2 that are dead, that leaves 4. One of which is active in the story, 2 of which are asleep again and one of which has been awake but otherwise is out of scene

LS2 made it very clear there are 6 in total

> @"Belishine.7493" said:

> so i have been doing this account of the dragons for some time now but im wondering how meny are left for us to get. so the first dragon is Zytan the necro dragon so that is one down. we then went for Mordramoth that was hot stuff and our second dragon. now i think this is geting a bit mercy but we have Prymordus the dragon of fire and i cant tell if this is our third dragon or one that is comeing back later but we know of this one. I almost forgot about Jormag the ice dragon and that one we have not attacked yet but Brahm did so is that one counter or not i cant tell. in the story so far we have Krowkatorik the crystal dragon of branding and im gessing he is going to be our fourth to take down. so how meany more dragons are left for use to go after? I know we have a deep sea dragon but is thare any more then that one?

>

I'm not being rude, just truthful and helpful, but your spelling and grammar is very inaccurate. Spelling corrections in all caps....

So I have been doing AN account of the dragons for some time now but im wondering how MANY are left for us to get. So the first dragon is ZHAITAN, the necro dragon so that is one down. We then went for MORDREMOTH that was hot stuff and our second dragon. Now I think this is GETTING a bit mercy(??) but we have PRIMORDUS the dragon of fire and I cant tell if this is our third dragon or one that is COMING back later but we know of this one. I almost forgot about Jormag the ice dragon and that one we have not attacked yet but BRAHAM did so is that one counter(???) or not I cant tell. In the story so far we have KRALKATORRIK the crystal dragon of branding and im GUESSING he is going to be our fourth to take down. so how MANY more dragons are left for US to go after? I know we have a deep sea dragon but is THERE any more THAN that one?

> @"perilisk.1874" said:

> > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > According to the All and the vision from Omadd’s machine there has only been 6 Elder Dragons.

>

> Though there could be some lesser dragons out there, for all we know.

In relation to the Elder Dragons, every dragon shaped dragon champion is a "lesser dragon" by all technicality. But most get killed on the way to fight the Elder Dragon. At this point, the only one known that might still live is Drakkar and maybe some more Claws of Jormag.