Warrior Poweer is Absurd

Solori.6025

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Solori.6025" said:

> > @"shadowstone.9817" said:

> > Funny thing is I just got my warrior out a few days ago, set up a power breaker, read metabattle, and been playing it in unranked. Its a learn to play issue. Those players who really know how to play their class do much better than those that dont. I lose fights I know I should win but that is because I am still getting the hang of everything. If you dont play different classes and learn to recognize what they are doing, things seem overpowered and those are usually players that are calling for nerfs.

>

> **"The truth cannot be hidden forever"**

>

Unless you play a mesmer, stealthing permanently, click a single skill to automatically kill anyone who is out of condi clears. and then spamming some invurns to pretend your actually playing 'legit' 5 times in a row.

Warrior is fine. Mesmer isnt. Nerf mesmer.

> @"ErazorZ.5209" said:

> > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > @"shadowstone.9817" said:

> > > Funny thing is I just got my warrior out a few days ago, set up a power breaker, read metabattle, and been playing it in unranked. Its a learn to play issue. Those players who really know how to play their class do much better than those that dont. I lose fights I know I should win but that is because I am still getting the hang of everything. If you dont play different classes and learn to recognize what they are doing, things seem overpowered and those are usually players that are calling for nerfs.

> >

> > **"The truth cannot be hidden forever"**

> >

>

> Unless you play a mesmer, stealthing permanently, click a single skill to automatically kill anyone who is out of condi clears. and then spamming some invurns to pretend your actually playing 'legit' 5 times in a row.

>

> Warrior is fine. Mesmer isnt. Nerf mesmer.

"If you don't change

your approach than

you will never change

your results "

> @"XenoSpyro.1780" said:

> > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > many just want a pure dmg build, which does not exist,

> Axe, Hammer, GS at whatever combination w/ Phys.

>

>

>

Does it 30k dps without going full tryhard? No?

Then its not a viable dps build.

Condi dps [x]

Power dps [ ]

Power banner [x]

Condi Banner [x]

> @"Solori.6025" said:

> Seriously, it's already time of Arenanet nerf the Warrior Poweer, you still do not understand that this class is absurdly strong? It is not possible after so many years of administration to continue with such imbalanced classes.

>

>

Aren't you the guy that justifies mesmer OPness because its fair and balanced?

Warrior falls flat on it's face when it's time to protect his teammates.

Anti projectile skill to shield allies? Well ok if you're a spellbreaker willing to burn elite. Meanwhile even a necro has one on 20s cd when traited.

Protection? He can barely get any for himself (as a spellbreaker), forget allies!

Healing allies? There's the shout build, but let's be honest - it's very fringe, even offmeta healer like necro will do better.

Ressing? He has the banner that's a plus for him. Then again necro....well you get it by now i believe...

Boon rip in pvp modes? Spellbreakers can, then again necro....

You can see it best in WvW. You don't see packs of warriors running around. That's because they don't have that much to contribute to a group. Meanwhile scourges are staple of WvW zergs along with firebrands..

> @"Solori.6025" said:

> > @"ErazorZ.5209" said:

> > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > @"shadowstone.9817" said:

> > > > Funny thing is I just got my warrior out a few days ago, set up a power breaker, read metabattle, and been playing it in unranked. Its a learn to play issue. Those players who really know how to play their class do much better than those that dont. I lose fights I know I should win but that is because I am still getting the hang of everything. If you dont play different classes and learn to recognize what they are doing, things seem overpowered and those are usually players that are calling for nerfs.

> > >

> > > **"The truth cannot be hidden forever"**

> > >

> >

> > Unless you play a mesmer, stealthing permanently, click a single skill to automatically kill anyone who is out of condi clears. and then spamming some invurns to pretend your actually playing 'legit' 5 times in a row.

> >

> > Warrior is fine. Mesmer isnt. Nerf mesmer.

>

> "If you don't change

> your approach than

> you will never change

> your results "

As a die hard theory crafter who never plays meta, figures out his own builds and figures out howto deal with everything i need to with said selfmade builds. I can honestly say, you have no clue what you are talking about.

I am the first one who tries all angles who thinks about howto engage, with what to engage, what traitlines to take to counter said engage, what skills i need to use during my engages etc.

Mesmer is so broken it doesnt matter what kind of an approach you take. You will always lose no matter what. Unless your full bunkered down with mass condi cleanse. Gl killing ANYONE except mesmer with builds like that. Best part about it is how it doesnt even matter if you 'can' kill a mesmer, because theyll just teleport to the otherside of the map and make sure theyr never facing you because of supreme mobility, and stealth... and daze, and mirage mirror... and.. teleports..

> @"Ferus.3165" said:

> > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > Seriously, it's already time of Arenanet nerf the Warrior Poweer, you still do not understand that this class is absurdly strong? It is not possible after so many years of administration to continue with such imbalanced classes.

> >

> >

>

> i don't know what is going on in the warrior subforum but this is the only post since a long time that makes any sense. Warriors are kitten machines and are nearly indestructable. Axe just deals so much dmg and their greatsword f1 skills being a noskill 360° aoe that grants perma fury and hits for one third of your health and is an execute aswell doesn't make it better... like the second you get too close they are going to melt through you and it doesn't matter what you do you can't deal dmg to them...

>

> the greatsword skill on berserker had it's cast time increased because it was an unfair skill if i remember right, so the normal greatsword f1 should also have the increased cast time. if that would be enough is questionable but it would be a start...

> And the dmg of axe has to be reduced and/or cast times/ cds increased. Right now it's simply too much..

>

> as it is right now pvp and wvw is just no fun anymore because warrior is so depressing to play against!!!

>

> and as compensation maybe rifle should be buffed a bit, maybe +10% dmg on rifle 2 or something like that

Mean while they are sitting ducks and are melee based.

> @"TwiceDead.1963" said:

> Saw the post. Shaked my head.

> Saw it was from Solori. Questioned my reality for a bit.

>

> Realized this is just banter. Moving on.

I'm glad you realized it. Then you have the people like that can't read more than 1 post before going off on a nonsense rant about God knows what.

Speaking of. I gotta hit em with that burnfall quote. I wonder if they'll take that seriously again.

> @"ErazorZ.5209" said:

> > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > @"ErazorZ.5209" said:

> > > > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > > > > @"shadowstone.9817" said:

> > > > > Funny thing is I just got my warrior out a few days ago, set up a power breaker, read metabattle, and been playing it in unranked. Its a learn to play issue. Those players who really know how to play their class do much better than those that dont. I lose fights I know I should win but that is because I am still getting the hang of everything. If you dont play different classes and learn to recognize what they are doing, things seem overpowered and those are usually players that are calling for nerfs.

> > > >

> > > > **"The truth cannot be hidden forever"**

> > > >

> > >

> > > Unless you play a mesmer, stealthing permanently, click a single skill to automatically kill anyone who is out of condi clears. and then spamming some invurns to pretend your actually playing 'legit' 5 times in a row.

> > >

> > > Warrior is fine. Mesmer isnt. Nerf mesmer.

> >

> > "If you don't change

> > your approach than

> > you will never change

> > your results "

>

> As a die hard theory crafter who never plays meta, figures out his own builds and figures out howto deal with everything i need to with said selfmade builds. I can honestly say, you have no clue what you are talking about.

>

> I am the first one who tries all angles who thinks about howto engage, with what to engage, what traitlines to take to counter said engage, what skills i need to use during my engages etc.

>

> Mesmer is so broken it doesnt matter what kind of an approach you take. You will always lose no matter what. Unless your full bunkered down with mass condi cleanse. Gl killing ANYONE except mesmer with builds like that. Best part about it is how it doesnt even matter if you 'can' kill a mesmer, because theyll just teleport to the otherside of the map and make sure theyr never facing you because of supreme mobility, and stealth... and daze, and mirage mirror... and.. teleports..

>

**The best way to solve a problem is to eliminate, or resolve, its root cause**

**'You either make yourself accountable

or

You will be made accountable

By your circumstances'**

> @"xZombieTaco.5809" said:

> > @"Solori.6025" said:

> > Seriously, it's already time of Arenanet nerf the Warrior Poweer, you still do not understand that this class is absurdly strong? It is not possible after so many years of administration to continue with such imbalanced classes.

> >

> >

>

> Aren't you the guy that justifies mesmer OPness because its fair and balanced?

Find a post in my history where I say condi mirage is balanced go go

> @"Crackmonster.2790" said:

> Lots of warriors trolling in here, trying to deflect attention.

> But it did get me an idea though, now i want to theorycraft the most impossible to kill build vs the whole spectrum of builds in game.

> I real annoying build to come up against, that just stays on your kitten till you are worn down.

>

> Any suggestions?

Honestly. I don't have an suggestion off the top of my head. As most of the tools you would use are already in the meta build iirc.

But if you figure out a new one share.

> @"Crackmonster.2790" said:

> Lots of warriors trolling in here, trying to deflect attention.

> But it did get me an idea though, now i want to theorycraft the most impossible to kill build vs the whole spectrum of builds in game.

> I real annoying build to come up against, that just stays on your kitten till you are worn down.

>

> Any suggestions?

My suggestion for that build? Dont use warrior to make it. Doesnt matter what gear you use, the top 1v1 builds will always kill you, especially if you cant apply pressure because you went fulltank. If you want to be as annoying as possible go mesmer and stack all the invuln, block, dodges, stealth and blinks you can get.

• 2 weeks later...

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > @"Crackmonster.2790" said:

> > Lots of warriors trolling in here, trying to deflect attention.

> > But it did get me an idea though, now i want to theorycraft the most impossible to kill build vs the whole spectrum of builds in game.

> > I real annoying build to come up against, that just stays on your kitten till you are worn down.

> >

> > Any suggestions?

>

> My suggestion for that build? Dont use warrior to make it. Doesnt matter what gear you use, the top 1v1 builds will always kill you, especially if you cant apply pressure because you went fulltank. If you want to be as annoying as possible go mesmer and stack all the invuln, block, dodges, stealth and blinks you can get.

According to numerous websites like Metabattle and Snowcrows, Mesmer is the most effective tank in the entire game.

My main is Warrior, I put a lot of time into that class and a lot of effort. I also theory craft a lot. Based on my experience, not only those websites are plain right, but I have to put a lot of efforts to survive in tanky gear with my Warrior, but with my Mesmer, I can be very relaxed even in full Glass canon gear, I still have more than enough tools to survive than my Warrior.

> @"Edge.8724" said:

> > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > @"Crackmonster.2790" said:

> > > Lots of warriors trolling in here, trying to deflect attention.

> > > But it did get me an idea though, now i want to theorycraft the most impossible to kill build vs the whole spectrum of builds in game.

> > > I real annoying build to come up against, that just stays on your kitten till you are worn down.

> > >

> > > Any suggestions?

> >

> > My suggestion for that build? Dont use warrior to make it. Doesnt matter what gear you use, the top 1v1 builds will always kill you, especially if you cant apply pressure because you went fulltank. If you want to be as annoying as possible go mesmer and stack all the invuln, block, dodges, stealth and blinks you can get.

>

> According to numerous websites like Metabattle and Snowcrows, Mesmer is the most effective tank in the entire game.

>

> My main is Warrior, I put a lot of time into that class and a lot of effort. I also theory craft a lot. Based on my experience, not only those websites are plain right, but I have to put a lot of efforts to survive in tanky gear with my Warrior, but with my Mesmer, I can be very relaxed even in full Glass canon gear, I still have more than enough tools to survive than my Warrior.

So you agree with me, is your point? Or did i miss something

> @"Solori.6025" said:

> Seriously, it's already time of Arenanet nerf the Warrior Poweer, you still do not understand that this class is absurdly strong? It is not possible after so many years of administration to continue with such imbalanced classes.

>

>

Actually, the fact that it's gone on for so many years proves it is possible. The best part is that it can an will continue to go on as well.

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > @"Edge.8724" said:

> > > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > > @"Crackmonster.2790" said:

> > > > Lots of warriors trolling in here, trying to deflect attention.

> > > > But it did get me an idea though, now i want to theorycraft the most impossible to kill build vs the whole spectrum of builds in game.

> > > > I real annoying build to come up against, that just stays on your kitten till you are worn down.

> > > >

> > > > Any suggestions?

> > >

> > > My suggestion for that build? Dont use warrior to make it. Doesnt matter what gear you use, the top 1v1 builds will always kill you, especially if you cant apply pressure because you went fulltank. If you want to be as annoying as possible go mesmer and stack all the invuln, block, dodges, stealth and blinks you can get.

> >

> > According to numerous websites like Metabattle and Snowcrows, Mesmer is the most effective tank in the entire game.

> >

> > My main is Warrior, I put a lot of time into that class and a lot of effort. I also theory craft a lot. Based on my experience, not only those websites are plain right, but I have to put a lot of efforts to survive in tanky gear with my Warrior, but with my Mesmer, I can be very relaxed even in full Glass canon gear, I still have more than enough tools to survive than my Warrior.

>

> So you agree with me, is your point? Or did i miss something

No, no, you didn't miss anything. I was just stating my experience.