When does "Memories of Home" Expire?

Alimar.8760

I've been saving up my daily Envelopes to open at the end of the festival. I want to be able to utilize the MF buff "Memories of Home." I recall vaguely that the buff used to last a few days after the festival ended. But in the end, I'm not 100% sure if I can wait until Tuesday or if I should open on Monday. Does anyone have any knowledge on when this buff will timeout? Will it just disappear on Tuesday? Or will it last a little longer?

Thanks in advance!

Sometimes ANet ends festivals with the usual 9 am (their time) patch. Since they added the tech to end festivals without a patch, they have also ended some festivals at noon (their time) as well as with reset (4 pm their time currently).

For procrastinators who want to avoid any risk, I'd be sure to open envelopes (and unID gear) on _Monday_, rather than wait to see what happens on Tuesday. After all, there's no chance that you'll be able to purchase any more envelopes anyhow, not in any of the three historical scenarios for festival end times.

(I suppose there is a tiny chance that there might be some delay, due to inclement weather -- Seattle has been getting half a foot of accumulated snow or more, aka 15+ cm, whereas usually they get 0.)