Mount Skins You Would Like

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really related, but please more dye channels for all mounts!

I want a full black raptor, and want to make a Skimmer based on a manta ray.

Raptor:

!!Feathered Raptor!! Armored Raptor, Raptor in the style of Fern Hounds, Undead Raptor

Springer, due to body type and mechanic I can't really think of much:

Jackalope, Scarred/Veteran Skin (where it looks less cute, more like the watership down rabbits)

Skimmer:

Sand Shark, Jellyfish related design

Jackal:

Mordrem Wolf(it's just such an amazing design)!! Mistfire Wolf, Hyena related skin,

Griffon:

Manticore! Sphinx! Different Bird Types (Crow, Vulture, Tropical Bird, Toucan etc), Wyvern or Dragon

> @Orpheal.8263 said:

> Hmm, if i think about skins, rather about more Mount Typers I'd love to have, like my proposed Cheetah ,Crawler and Behemoth, then I'd think about skins like these that I'd support/buy/want

>

> Gryphon > Wyvern, Pegasus,

> Skimmer > seriously no ideas xD

> Raptor > Grand Moa, Kirins, Kveldulf (https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:%22Mountain_Beast%22_concept_art.jpg)

> Springer > Swamp Toad

> Jackal > Mistfire Wolf, Hellhound (https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:Skeleton_hound.jpg), Nians (https://blogs.baruch.cuny.edu/monsters2014/files/2014/09/nian2.jpg)

HELLHOUD! Yes omg! For Halloween that would be awesome.

And thinking of halloween ... could do some kind of ghost thingy for the skimmer since the skimmer "floats" ....

Dolyak/Ravens for norns out of the Raptor and Griffon ... but even though Sylvari arent my fav race, they should get fernhounds out of Jackals ... that would be really cool!

Would love to see something like a wardrobe set up for mounts. Not so they look like different creatures cause. I think they could get real messy but almost like skin armor for the mounts could be fun. Still holding out for a second dye channel as well so they can look a bit more distinct.

My Charr has a void in her heart that only a bike (Raptor), hovercraft (Skimmer) and chopper (Griffin) could fill. AND THIS TIME MAKE SURE THEY ARE FIT FOR BIG-BONED INDIVIDUALS. Seriously. Charr and Norn look ridiculous riding the current mounts due to their sizes. Please take that into consideration in the future.

Obligatory _"Get in da choppa!"_ quote.

**Griffon**: Wyvern/Dragon, Sphinx, Manticore, Dragonfly (**in reference to Sparkfly Fen**), Roc (from the wiki: **The Roc is an enormous legendary bird of prey in the popular mythology of the Middle East.**)

**Skimmer**: Flying Fish, Dragonfly(?)

**Raptor**: Running Gecko (**google it**), Jerboa, Ostrich/Moa

**Springer**: Jumping Spider, Toad/Frog, Snake (coiler)

**Jackal**: Hellhound, Chimera, Wolves (already in game)

i think that for mount skins they should bundle them in packages. some examples would be asura golem mounts, plant mounts, mechanical mounts, fire mounts, ice mounts, undead mounts, holiday mounts, super adventure box mounts, armored mounts, branded mounts and holographic mounts. now these would just be skins and all the mounts would still very much resemble the creatures they are now but they would have these as texture packs so for the golem you would have a golem raptor.