• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Raven.1524" said:

> > @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > SAB mounts ofc

>

> SAB is love, SAB is life~

SAB ruined gliders, if they ruin mounts, too. I’m so done..

![](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/d/d4/Mordrem_Guard_Mount.jpg "")

I’m surprised haven’t gotten this raptor skin yet.

Im normally against dragon minion mounts, but this one looks more tamed than created by mordremoth

Raptor: For a serious skin, I'd like to see armor on the existing raptor, or a Centaur (Lord knows we've killed enough that we might have made an alliance with a few.) For a fun skin, I'd like to see one of those blow-up T-Rex things you see people wear on youtube :smiley:

Springer: For a serious skin, I'd like to see a watchwork springer. For a fun skin, I'd like to see a kangaroo!

Skimmer: For a serious skin, I'd like to see a Manta Ray or a hoverboard like the Forged have.. For a fun skin, I'd like to see a carry over of the magic carpet glider.

Jackal: For a serious skin, I'd like to see an armored lion. No wings, no flying, just an armored lion. For a fun skin, I'd like a giant version of the beagle puppy!

Griffon: For a serious skin, I'd like a Raven, or maybe a dragon, but not like Aurene. More like Teq or Shatterer. For a fun skin, I'd love to see a Banshee from Avatar...ya, I know, right? :sunglasses:

oops... Necro Thread... sorry! (Not sorry)

• 2 months later...

Red fox for the jackal. No fancy effects or glow, just something simple. That goes for anything - I don't like the ones that look like ice or have a ton of effects, I like the simpler designs.

A jackalope skin for the springer that matches the mini but that ain't happening, I'm stuck with the zerbra.

• 4 weeks later...

With now having the shrine guardian as my new belove jackal mount, I more than never before would love to get for my other mounts special skins as well too.

For Raptors I'd so get a Kirin as replacement, even it is a different body model, its the gameplay mechanic, that matters only of letting it be a creature, that can perform wide jumps and a Kirin is surely better, than just a normal horse

For Springers I'd love to get a different looking more agile kind of Raptor as replacement, cause of they can jump wide, they can also jump high

For Gryphons is still absolutely a Wyvern Skin an absolute must for anet to make, we all know that they at least have experienced already for fun with this with a HoT-Wyvern.

For Skimmers would i love something that looks more like some kind of flying sand shark, than this manta ray design, it woudl be at least something, that can look completely different and woudl be no manta anymore, than like all the other reskins of the skimmer that are so far all based on the manta design only.

Mounts need more skins, which look completely different from the basic designs, like now the shrine guaridan, which looks completely different, than the basic design, is better animated ect. and i must really say here for once, on them you absolutely did a great job Anet. Kudos to the artists who designed it. More Skins of this high quality please!!

What I'd really like is a set of plant/ nature themed mounts for my sylvari necro, much like we had the techno/ branded packs recently. She's my favourite alt after all.

Other than that, a set of Canthan or Eastern-themed mounts similar to the shrine guardian. I like the idea of having mounts in "sets."

Would like to see other things that are not simply related to the current animals/mounts.

Horse is a 100% want. Or something horselike (if there are any types of GW2 animals like that).

Or a Dolyakk would be an amusing Mount, but not all too desirable..

Really would like to see SAB mounts, next year.

Eventually I would hope they start to use more Mount models based on the current animals in Tyria, like Minotaurs etc.

Some day I really hope we get some kind of underwater Mount, such as Dolphins, or Hammerhead sharks, Whales and so on (or just give me the tonic dammnit).

• 3 months later...