Mount Skins You Would Like

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Theocraft.6053" said:

> > @Knighthonor.4061 said:

> > Horse to replace Raptor would be nice.

>

> I don't see many lunging horses... apart from this = sorry, there are no horses in this universe

I've seen this mention quite a few times on here that there are no horses in the universe but you can have a pony and it is from the same family.

Two of the children in beetletun talk about it.

Victoria: Centaurs ruined my party. I hate them so much.

Spencer: But didn't you ask for a pony?

Victoria: Ponies are cute. Centaurs are ugly and mean.

> @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> Wondering if they'll consider steam creature mount pack.

I'm waiting for those too. However, I just had the precise idea of what i really want just now:

I want a mechanical transforming mount. Instead of 6 different animals, this is just one mech creature that transforms when you select the mount type. They could even add the "transformers" classic sound. It would be amazing for my engie.

Unicorn Skin for Jackal? Not a Rainbow Unicorn but the white/ Deer like medieval creature of older legends or an actual Jackal skin/ not a weeb fox when there is no Cantha.

Actual Luna-moth skin for Skimmer or Sea Turtle that leaves a pretty watery trail as it moves

Dragon skin for Griffon. 3 Dragon skins, Dragon Siblings/ they look similar but you can see the differences with amazing dye channels

How about a more Mouse-like skin for the Springer? Rounded ears like a Dumbo-Mouse and a large ribbon around it's neck with a bell that actually rings.

Steam/ Mechanical Ball for the Roller Beetle.

Clockwork skins for all mounts, where you can see the ticking heart inside.

> @"Adenin.5973" said:

> Wyvern skin for griffon

> Raven skin for griffon

>

> Mordrem wolf skin for jackal

Not to be that person but a wyvern skin for griffon would only make sense if the griffon didn't have front legs.

Wyverns only have back legs and enlarged front wings since they walk on those.

Dragons have 4 legs & wings on their back/ like the shatterer.

Also, A+ for raven skin

> @"Chasind.3128" said:

> > @"Adenin.5973" said:

> > Wyvern skin for griffon

> > Raven skin for griffon

> >

> > Mordrem wolf skin for jackal

>

> Not to be that person but a wyvern skin for griffon would only make sense if the griffon didn't have front legs.

> Wyverns only have back legs and enlarged front wings since they walk on those.

> Dragons have 4 legs & wings on their back/ like the shatterer.

>

> Also, A+ for raven skin

I’m glad you said this. I was always under the impression it was the other way round. Would mean Skyrim’s dragons are actually Wyverns then, no?

Only a minor technicality anywho as I’m sure they’d both be part of the same family.

I should have realised sooner as the Welsh flag’s dragon clearly has a front set of legs.

> @"TotallyNotJazzie.1493" said:

> > @"Chasind.3128" said:

> > > @"Adenin.5973" said:

> > > Wyvern skin for griffon

> > > Raven skin for griffon

> > >

> > > Mordrem wolf skin for jackal

> >

> > Not to be that person but a wyvern skin for griffon would only make sense if the griffon didn't have front legs.

> > Wyverns only have back legs and enlarged front wings since they walk on those.

> > Dragons have 4 legs & wings on their back/ like the shatterer.

> >

> > Also, A+ for raven skin

>

> I’m glad you said this. I was always under the impression it was the other way round. Would mean Skyrim’s dragons are actually Wyverns then, no?

> Only a minor technicality anywho as I’m sure they’d both be part of the same family.

>

> I should have realised sooner as the Welsh flag’s dragon clearly has a front set of legs.

> @"TotallyNotJazzie.1493" said:

> > @"Chasind.3128" said:

> > > @"Adenin.5973" said:

> > > Wyvern skin for griffon

> > > Raven skin for griffon

> > >

> > > Mordrem wolf skin for jackal

> >

> > Not to be that person but a wyvern skin for griffon would only make sense if the griffon didn't have front legs.

> > Wyverns only have back legs and enlarged front wings since they walk on those.

> > Dragons have 4 legs & wings on their back/ like the shatterer.

> >

> > Also, A+ for raven skin

>

> I’m glad you said this. I was always under the impression it was the other way round. Would mean Skyrim’s dragons are actually Wyverns then, no?

> Only a minor technicality anywho as I’m sure they’d both be part of the same family.

>

> I should have realised sooner as the Welsh flag’s dragon clearly has a front set of legs.

You're very right! Dragons and Wyverns are close cousins basically. Yes, the 'dragons' in Skyrim would be wyverns! Same goes with Game of Throne & Danys 'Dragons' which are actually Wyverns.

ooh! I love wishlisting, my favorites have been tagged with (!!!):

Japanese Crane !!! / raptor

Horse !!! / raptor

giant elk !!!/ raptor or jackal

Ram / raptor

spider / raptor

Tree frog / springer

kangaroo mouse /springer

Timberwolf /Jackal

red fox !!!/ jackal

Maned Wolf / Jackal

Tiger / jackal