Largest gamebreaking warclaw issue. Tonics

Bezerker.2379

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > Have you tried the combat ones like "Endless Kodan"?

> I did, the mounts spine snapped in half and now I have to get another one :(

>

> Why is this a surprise? Cant use siege while transformed either.

This is hit or miss for me, sometimes I can actually use siege while in kodan or fury tonic, not sure why. Haven't tried with endless awakened archer, but it prolly doesn't work. I just remember being able to get on them randomly while in tonic and thought they lifted the restriction. This was even from last year or so.

> @"DemonSeed.3528" said:

> > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > > Have you tried the combat ones like "Endless Kodan"?

> > I did, the mounts spine snapped in half and now I have to get another one :(

> >

> > Why is this a surprise? Cant use siege while transformed either.

>

> This is hit or miss for me, sometimes I can actually use siege while in kodan or fury tonic, not sure why. Haven't tried with endless awakened archer, but it prolly doesn't work. I just remember being able to get on them randomly while in tonic and thought they lifted the restriction. This was even from last year or so.

You can only use siege with tonic (any tonic, not just combat ones) if you're the one who dropped the siege and someone else started using it.

They mentioned this on their livestream, the reason you can't use combat tonics is because of clipping issues on the mounts, they had to re-scale/design how every race sat on the mounts. So this won't change unfortunately. I wanted to be a Kodan riding into combat on an over-size cat. :(

> @"Fish.2769" said:

> They mentioned this on their livestream, the reason you can't use combat tonics is because of clipping issues on the mounts, they had to re-scale/design how every race sat on the mounts. So this won't change unfortunately. I wanted to be a Kodan riding into combat on an over-size cat. :(

but they could allow you to mount while you have a tonic, disabeling the tonic and reenable it afterwards. now you have to do that manually.

> @"Fish.2769" said:

> They mentioned this on their livestream, the reason you can't use combat tonics is because of clipping issues on the mounts, they had to re-scale/design how every race sat on the mounts. So this won't change unfortunately. I wanted to be a Kodan riding into combat on an over-size cat. :(

They failed on the Norn scaling as I am currently mounted on a Chihuaha...

> @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > @"Fish.2769" said:

> > They mentioned this on their livestream, the reason you can't use combat tonics is because of clipping issues on the mounts, they had to re-scale/design how every race sat on the mounts. So this won't change unfortunately. I wanted to be a Kodan riding into combat on an over-size cat. :(

>

> They failed on the Norn scaling as I am currently mounted on a Chihuaha...

It could be a corgi one of these days *wink*

> @"Fish.2769" said:

sometimes its even better with clipping for the derp value tho lol.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > Have you tried the combat ones like "Endless Kodan"?

> I did, the mounts spine snapped in half and now I have to get another one :(

>

> Why is this a surprise? Cant use siege while transformed either.

Mounting up when in a golem would be hilarious