SAB HYPE TRAIN !!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> Tututu tu du tuuu totutu tu tu tuuuuu... *sing SAB w1-1 tribulation theme. Very impatient, hope moto lab and w3-1 are available again.

> I want my red bauble infuzion... I wish it's easier to get it. D:

Well the red moto infusion its easy to get. With TacO + some patience you can do it. Tribulation on W2 its another thing. I couldn't get past Stage 1 ^_^.

My youngest was 7 years old when she first watched me play SAB back during the first release, and she's been a huge fan ever since. Just yesterday she told me she can't wait for April so she can finally play SAB with some of her school friends this year that have started playing GW2 during the last year. Personally I've been known to take a few days off of work for previous SAB festivals, and am seriously considering doing so again this year. I'm lousy at jps, but SAB always makes me enjoy myself :D .

> @"Stalkingwolf.6035" said:

> how many Bauble Bubble can you get when you play every day? infinite or limited per day?

Infinite (or at least only limited by how many runs you can fit into a given timespan), but the rate of aquisition drops a good bit after the first full run. The bauble bubbles from boss chests as well as the dig spots are once per day per account if I recall correctly, but you can always re-do all of the zones and exchange the baubles you collect on the way for more bubbles.

> @"Gopaka.7839" said:

> > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > I'll be very sad if they wasted resources on it again, especially in these hard times :(

>

> If they are thinking of implementing something new this year, to the festival, it was created months ago, thus making it irrelevant to the layoffs last month.

I'm going to agree and say ANY resources spent on this festival are increidbly wasteful. Regardless of when. It appeals to a very small niche audience.

Honestly I’m more annoyed than anything. Objectively (in terms of content only, not opinion), SAB is the worst holiday. Have they done anything new in the last few years except more recolored weapons? Especially compared to recently where holidays are receiving considerable new content (like the snowmen lair for wintersday). And this “new” release, which will have little to nothing new, is going to delay the highly anticipated next living world episode. And delaying that delays the next one and the next one, and every year this festival pushes everything else out by a few weeks. And from a personal level, the general idea doesn’t feel right to me. The lore they gave makes sense for why this exists, but it still sticks out too much for me. 8-bit themed events are pretty fun but something about SAB just bothers me. I don’t mean to bring anyone else’s hype down, it just doesn’t get me very excited anymore

I love SAB even if nothing new comes out. I'm just a fan of retro stuff and the challenge associated with SAB Trib mode. Plus, I get to take an employee with me and my girlfriend this year, along with a good friend of mine. I am VERY excited for its return and to introduce my girlfriend to it since she's never done it intensively like I have. I am hoping for some new content soon, but not holding my breath. Still, would love new content and SAB mount skins too. \*-\*

> @"MetalGirl.2370" said:

> Oh yeah, I'm so hyped to repeat the same content for I don't know what year in a row. What is the hype for if there are no new worlds.

I call it the don't show up don't waste my time Anet until you decide to finish what you start.

Until further notice this to me is an incomplete and boring story unless finished before I retire. :p

> @"MetalGirl.2370" said:

> > @"Gopaka.7839" said:

>

> > > @"MetalGirl.2370" said:

> > > Oh yeah, I'm so hyped to repeat the same content for I don't know what year in a row. What is the hype for if there are no new worlds.

> > So what you are saying is that you want a new world from the festival or you wont play it ?

> >

> I never said I won't play it, in fact, I'm AP hunter so I play everything and anything. All I'm saying is, there is no point for hype when it's same old, same old.

>

I mean it's not like there are new folks or anything ?

> @"Kanok.3027" said:

> I love SAB even if nothing new comes out. I'm just a fan of retro stuff and the challenge associated with SAB Trib mode. Plus, I get to take an employee with me and my girlfriend this year, along with a good friend of mine. I am VERY excited for its return and to introduce my girlfriend to it since she's never done it intensively like I have. I am hoping for some new content soon, but not holding my breath. Still, would love new content and SAB mount skins too. \*-\*

I started playing SAB since it came live. Now I'll be playing SAB together with my gf for 3rd year. We already did all the weapon collections from the tribulation modes and got the blue and red infusions... if your gf have patience she'll be able to do trib modes as well. Good luck on you journeys in the SAB! Oh, and also new content and mount skins would be great !

> @"Naxos.2503" said:

> I like that festival enough, I'll probably grab a bauble node this year, and perhaps one of the boombox, possibly the rock one, if I can survive

![imgur](https://i.imgur.com/Lp97o7H.jpg)

I'm prepared,baby ! Have all you can get from bauble bubbles vendor. Also have 2 Two-handed Crimson Assassin weapons and 12 coins for this year festival as well. Infinite Continue Coin helps a lot!