scrapper aside - the real problems of this game are not even acknowledged yet

incisorr.9502

There are really more urgent problems in spvp. Powercreep is being number 1. Some professions can res the downed so fast that you cannot ever kill anyone if you are against them. There are too tanky + dmg builds, crazy condibomb builds, no line of sight teleports and one-shot (or insane dmging) builds... Most of these problems can be fixed with a balance (and some rework) patch. Problem is that Anet is giving us reworks + balances one profession at a time. So your profession either works insanely well, or cannot evet look at the npc in the mists. Some have not seen the light of sun for quite a while (farewell my dear elementalist) and some are very limited in their build choices. A big, juicy, well thought and "TESTED" balance patch for all professions might solve our problems.

ps: TESTED.

ps2: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE IN ANET PLEASE TEST IT.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > @"Miles Smiles.8951" said:

> > ...Phase Traversal...

> > Also when it bugs out it goes on cd and uses your energy.

> or when you use it to port to mid on skyham and it puts you under the point LOL. definitely was a "hmmm" moment for me.

>

Y'all whined about Axes of Symmetry and Illusionary Ambush and they're way, way, more inconsistent.

> @"incisorr.9502" said:

>

> people were talking kitten while i was testing other classes and " having fun " but in the end dominik himself had the chance to beat me with his premade and to take my elo and failed because i'm *super* cute and also super effective in spvp and having me on your team is like fortune smiling at you

>

> so since im legendary for yet another season in a row, even tho i barely even care, my opinion matters even more now

>

> ha

>

> edit2: oh , in case it isn't clear

>

> this is #1 mirage in europe btw, there's no other mirages in legendary or even close, only chronos

> and this is from today/ post nerfs, obviously, i already got legendary during this season at the start

>

>

I won like 8 out of 10 times against you this season alone, while you were crying about thiefs. But ye considering this, winning once against me with duable premade (rom+kris and rev+rev) at 1 am must be a huge successs for you.

But ye I know, you don't care - you just play like 500+ games each season and type walls of texts in forums while not caring.

Also the only reason you are "#1" mirage is because all the good mirages like misha, frostball, helseth ect. don't play the game or don't care anymore. Even Kaazerz would farm you in duells if he reloggs to mirage, not to mention drazeh.

I mean I even remember your charackter "Flanberry" - was a random ele who lost 1v1s to my shoutbow back then.

So it's actually pathetic how dellusional you are about your own skilllevel.

As I said before, there's a reason you have been irrelevant for 2013-2017 when people actually played seriously during esl-times while other people have not been irrelevant.

> @"Miyu.8137" said:

> @"incisorr.9502"

>

> It's ridiculous how you still keep talking about all the classes being op while you didn't even play any of these on decent lvl and you know nothing about them. I would just ask you to stop this kitten you keep spamming over and over again. Or make a real point by playing them. I challanged you once already to play Rev during season and make it to top 10 to prove your point. But all you did was abusing the most broken build in history of gw2 and yet you dare to defend it. Here comes yours "most people cant be fair or subjective so they'll find ways to disagree" , that is you typically when 90% of the community agreed on mirage being broken.

>

> Just go ahead and play Rev or Thief or whatever you called OP and make it to top 10 or over 1,9k+ and then we might take you seriously. I really can't stand ppl like you who always pick the cheapest class and build and brag about others being OP.

So, do I have to be a police man to be qualified and say a crime is a crime?

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > @"Miles Smiles.8951" said:

> > > ...Phase Traversal...

> > > Also when it bugs out it goes on cd and uses your energy.

> > or when you use it to port to mid on skyham and it puts you under the point LOL. definitely was a "hmmm" moment for me.

> >

>

> Y'all whined about Axes of Symmetry and Illusionary Ambush and they're way, way, more inconsistent.

It happens to all those teleports. Weaver sword teleport too.

Actually haven't had it with JI, but I don't play guard very often...

> @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > @"Spartacus.3192" said:

> > Make Mesmers Great Again.

> >

> > *wink*

>

> I mean we will see in the next mAT but I don't think Mesmer is that good now.

mAT is not a reference for that at all. If ppl like Frostball, Misha and Helseth would play, you would already see 3 mesmers 100%.

And if teams would still scrim like in ESL times you would evaluate comps and not just take those players you can get on their class they are good at.

> @"dominik.9721" said:

> > @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > > @"Spartacus.3192" said:

> > > Make Mesmers Great Again.

> > >

> > > *wink*

> >

> > I mean we will see in the next mAT but I don't think Mesmer is that good now.

>

> mAT is not a reference for that at all. If ppl like Frostball, Misha and Helseth would play, you would already see 3 mesmers 100%.

>

> And if teams would still scrim like in ESL times you would evaluate comps and not just take those players you can get on their class they are good at.

Better than guessing or looking at LB.

> @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > @"dominik.9721" said:

> > > @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > > > @"Spartacus.3192" said:

> > > > Make Mesmers Great Again.

> > > >

> > > > *wink*

> > >

> > > I mean we will see in the next mAT but I don't think Mesmer is that good now.

> >

> > mAT is not a reference for that at all. If ppl like Frostball, Misha and Helseth would play, you would already see 3 mesmers 100%.

> >

> > And if teams would still scrim like in ESL times you would evaluate comps and not just take those players you can get on their class they are good at.

>

> Better than guessing or looking at LB.

That's for sure. Especially leader board is a huge joke after season 5.

> @"dominik.9721" said:

> > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> >

> > people were talking kitten while i was testing other classes and " having fun " but in the end dominik himself had the chance to beat me with his premade and to take my elo and failed because i'm *super* cute and also super effective in spvp and having me on your team is like fortune smiling at you

> >

> > so since im legendary for yet another season in a row, even tho i barely even care, my opinion matters even more now

> >

> > ha

> >

> > edit2: oh , in case it isn't clear

> >

> > this is #1 mirage in europe btw, there's no other mirages in legendary or even close, only chronos

> > and this is from today/ post nerfs, obviously, i already got legendary during this season at the start

> >

> >

>

> I won like 8 out of 10 times against you this season alone, while you were crying about thiefs. But ye considering this, winning once against me with duable premade (rom+kris and rev+rev) at 1 am must be a huge successs for you.

> But ye I know, you don't care - you just play like 500+ games each season and type walls of texts in forums while not caring.

>

> Also the only reason you are "#1" mirage is because all the good mirages like misha, frostball, helseth ect. don't play the game or don't care anymore. Even Kaazerz would farm you in duells if he reloggs to mirage, not to mention drazeh.

>

> I mean I even remember your charackter "Flanberry" - was a random ele who lost 1v1s to my shoutbow back then.

> So it's actually pathetic how dellusional you are about your own skilllevel.

> As I said before, there's a reason you have been irrelevant for 2013-2017 when people actually played seriously during esl-times while other people have not been irrelevant.

and then you wake up

you didn't "win 8 out of 10 games" and you usually die 10 times per game and feed like a typical plat 1 player. If you didn't duo with rev (most broken class in the game) you would be perma plat 1 resident

also no, nobody farmed me on *MIRAGE*. I never played a 1v1 build and i still beat every one of these mirages you wrote

also my character flanberry was a staff dps ele in 2015/16 and it has higher win rate than my mesmer does but i stopped playing it halfway thru hot because it was trash at that point and i don't wanna play a random tank 1v1 build

> @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > Make Mesmers Great Again.

> >

> > *wink*

>

> I mean we will see in the next mAT but I don't think Mesmer is that good now.

we already saw the last half year of mATs, no mirages whatsoever

chrono is much better for side node and thanks to the last mirage nerfs (which were completely unnecessary) now necro is better than mirage in team fights so you cant even build for tf and have good efficiency any more

> @"dominik.9721" said:

> > @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > >

> > > *wink*

> >

> > I mean we will see in the next mAT but I don't think Mesmer is that good now.

>

> mAT is not a reference for that at all. If ppl like Frostball, Misha and Helseth would play, you would already see 3 mesmers 100%.

>

> And if teams would still scrim like in ESL times you would evaluate comps and not just take those players you can get on their class they are good at.

they would be in legendary even if they didn't play mirage, im not sure what your point is? Your point is that all mirage mains quit cus the class is trash? also last i saw they weren't even playing mirage but CHRONO

i don;t care about chrono, i care about mirage, mirage is trash, chrono is not trash, facts are on my side and have always been on my side. Even a year ago when i was COMPLAINING ABOUT MIRAGE BEING BROKEN

i love how 90% of my posts are unrelated to mirage but some random people like you show up and start flaming me and mirage and it turns into a mirage debate and the mods allow it while deleting every 2nd post i make

> @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > >

> > > people were talking kitten while i was testing other classes and " having fun " but in the end dominik himself had the chance to beat me with his premade and to take my elo and failed because i'm *super* cute and also super effective in spvp and having me on your team is like fortune smiling at you

> > >

> > > so since im legendary for yet another season in a row, even tho i barely even care, my opinion matters even more now

> > >

> > > ha

> > >

> > > edit2: oh , in case it isn't clear

> > >

> > > this is #1 mirage in europe btw, there's no other mirages in legendary or even close, only chronos

> > > and this is from today/ post nerfs, obviously, i already got legendary during this season at the start

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I won like 8 out of 10 times against you this season alone, while you were crying about thiefs. But ye considering this, winning once against me with duable premade (rom+kris and rev+rev) at 1 am must be a huge successs for you.

> > But ye I know, you don't care - you just play like 500+ games each season and type walls of texts in forums while not caring.

> >

> > Also the only reason you are "#1" mirage is because all the good mirages like misha, frostball, helseth ect. don't play the game or don't care anymore. Even Kaazerz would farm you in duells if he reloggs to mirage, not to mention drazeh.

> >

> > I mean I even remember your charackter "Flanberry" - was a random ele who lost 1v1s to my shoutbow back then.

> > So it's actually pathetic how dellusional you are about your own skilllevel.

> > As I said before, there's a reason you have been irrelevant for 2013-2017 when people actually played seriously during esl-times while other people have not been irrelevant.

>

> and then you wake up

>

> you didn't "win 8 out of 10 games" and you usually die 10 times per game and feed like a typical plat 1 player. If you didn't duo with rev (most broken class in the game) you would be perma plat 1 resident

>

> also no, nobody farmed me on *MIRAGE*. I never played a 1v1 build and i still beat every one of these mirages you wrote

>

> also my character flanberry was a staff dps ele in 2015/16 and it has higher win rate than my mesmer does but i stopped playing it halfway thru hot because it was trash at that point and i don't wanna play a random tank 1v1 build

>

> > @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > >

> > > *wink*

> >

>

> we already saw the last half year of mATs, no mirages whatsoever

>

> chrono is much better for side node and thanks to the last mirage nerfs (which were completely unnecessary) now necro is better than mirage in team fights so you cant even build for tf and have good efficiency any more

>

> > > >

> > > > *wink*

> > >

> > > I mean we will see in the next mAT but I don't think Mesmer is that good now.

> >

> > mAT is not a reference for that at all. If ppl like Frostball, Misha and Helseth would play, you would already see 3 mesmers 100%.

> >

> > And if teams would still scrim like in ESL times you would evaluate comps and not just take those players you can get on their class they are good at.

>

> they would be in legendary even if they didn't play mirage, im not sure what your point is? Your point is that all mirage mains quit cus the class is trash? also last i saw they weren't even playing mirage but CHRONO

>

> i don;t care about chrono, i care about mirage, mirage is trash, chrono is not trash, facts are on my side and have always been on my side. Even a year ago when i was COMPLAINING ABOUT MIRAGE BEING BROKEN

>

> i love how 90% of my posts are unrelated to mirage but some random people like you show up and start flaming me and mirage and it turns into a mirage debate and the mods allow it while deleting every 2nd post i make

I just said they don't play anymore. And not because mirage is trash but because PvP is not relevant anymore for them after downfall of ESL.

And ofc I won like 8 out of 10 matches against you wtf Hahahaha. I remember the first time ever I saw you on mirage, facetanking every single hammer 2 cos unable to time a single proper dodge, raging in mapchat about guard and losing the next 10 games this day also. So be happy you won at 1am with duable pre-made and call ESL players who are known for being miles ahead of your skill lvl a Plat 1, like if leader board had any relevance nowadays when none plays seriously anymore.For example my main classes warrior and ranger (68%+72% winrate during ESL) are way better than my guard, but there is no point or incentive to try hard on them anymore.

I mean that you played Staff dps ele in PvP back then fits everything what people think about you and your skill lvl.

> @"incisorr.9502" said:

> you didn't "win 8 out of 10 games" and you usually die 10 times per game and feed like a typical plat 1 player. If you didn't duo with rev (most broken class in the game) you would be perma plat 1 resident

OK I know the phrase "most broken class in the game" is thrown around a lot but to hear it said about rev is just plain funny. Unless your definition of broken is very different to the rest of the forum.

> @"Spartacus.3192" said:

> > you didn't "win 8 out of 10 games" and you usually die 10 times per game and feed like a typical plat 1 player. If you didn't duo with rev (most broken class in the game) you would be perma plat 1 resident

>

> OK I know the phrase "most broken class in the game" is thrown around a lot but to hear it said about rev is just plain funny. Unless your definition of broken is very different to the rest of the forum.

>

Anet ben said ranked teams with rev have a 75% higher win ratio than teams without them. It's almost like now that every condition build sucks there's nothing holding it back from being top tier anymore.

> > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > you didn't "win 8 out of 10 games" and you usually die 10 times per game and feed like a typical plat 1 player. If you didn't duo with rev (most broken class in the game) you would be perma plat 1 resident

> >

> > OK I know the phrase "most broken class in the game" is thrown around a lot but to hear it said about rev is just plain funny. Unless your definition of broken is very different to the rest of the forum.

> >

>

> Anet ben said ranked teams with rev have a 75% higher win ratio than teams without them. It's almost like now that every condition build sucks there's nothing holding it back from being top tier anymore.

So that was based on matches just since the patch? when everyone was out there trying out new builds or playing scrapper or whatever? Thats all well and good but any statistician would be wary of data so soon after a patch. you would need several weeks of data for the meta to settle and in for people to get used to the changes.

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > you didn't "win 8 out of 10 games" and you usually die 10 times per game and feed like a typical plat 1 player. If you didn't duo with rev (most broken class in the game) you would be perma plat 1 resident

> > >

> > > OK I know the phrase "most broken class in the game" is thrown around a lot but to hear it said about rev is just plain funny. Unless your definition of broken is very different to the rest of the forum.

> > >

> >

> > Anet ben said ranked teams with rev have a 75% higher win ratio than teams without them. It's almost like now that every condition build sucks there's nothing holding it back from being top tier anymore.

>

> So that was based on matches just since the patch? when everyone was out there trying out new builds or playing scrapper or whatever? Thats all well and good but any statistician would be wary of data so soon after a patch. you would need several weeks of data for the meta to settle and in for people to get used to the changes.

That's all of season 15.

> > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > > you didn't "win 8 out of 10 games" and you usually die 10 times per game and feed like a typical plat 1 player. If you didn't duo with rev (most broken class in the game) you would be perma plat 1 resident

> > > >

> > > > OK I know the phrase "most broken class in the game" is thrown around a lot but to hear it said about rev is just plain funny. Unless your definition of broken is very different to the rest of the forum.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Anet ben said ranked teams with rev have a 75% higher win ratio than teams without them. It's almost like now that every condition build sucks there's nothing holding it back from being top tier anymore.

> >

> > So that was based on matches just since the patch? when everyone was out there trying out new builds or playing scrapper or whatever? Thats all well and good but any statistician would be wary of data so soon after a patch. you would need several weeks of data for the meta to settle and in for people to get used to the changes.

>

> That's all of season 15.

Anyone have a screenshot because i find that very difficult to believe? And please dont just repeat Ben said so because sorry i dont know you and there are too many people on this forum who pull statistics out of their rear orifices.

If someone does have a screen shot with ben saying that for ALL of S15 then i will humbly apologize.

> > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > @"Spartacus.3192" said:

> > > > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > > > you didn't "win 8 out of 10 games" and you usually die 10 times per game and feed like a typical plat 1 player. If you didn't duo with rev (most broken class in the game) you would be perma plat 1 resident

> > > > >

> > > > > OK I know the phrase "most broken class in the game" is thrown around a lot but to hear it said about rev is just plain funny. Unless your definition of broken is very different to the rest of the forum.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Anet ben said ranked teams with rev have a 75% higher win ratio than teams without them. It's almost like now that every condition build sucks there's nothing holding it back from being top tier anymore.

> > >

> > > So that was based on matches just since the patch? when everyone was out there trying out new builds or playing scrapper or whatever? Thats all well and good but any statistician would be wary of data so soon after a patch. you would need several weeks of data for the meta to settle and in for people to get used to the changes.

> >

> > That's all of season 15.

>

> Anyone have a screenshot because i find that very difficult to believe? And please dont just repeat Ben said so because sorry i dont know you and there are too many people on this forum who pull statistics out of their rear orifices.

>

> If someone does have a screen shot with ben saying that for ALL of S15 then i will humbly apologize.

They were talking about it on TeaPot's stream yesterday.

> > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > @"Spartacus.3192" said:

> > > > > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > > > > you didn't "win 8 out of 10 games" and you usually die 10 times per game and feed like a typical plat 1 player. If you didn't duo with rev (most broken class in the game) you would be perma plat 1 resident

> > > > > >

> > > > > > OK I know the phrase "most broken class in the game" is thrown around a lot but to hear it said about rev is just plain funny. Unless your definition of broken is very different to the rest of the forum.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Anet ben said ranked teams with rev have a 75% higher win ratio than teams without them. It's almost like now that every condition build sucks there's nothing holding it back from being top tier anymore.

> > > >

> > > > So that was based on matches just since the patch? when everyone was out there trying out new builds or playing scrapper or whatever? Thats all well and good but any statistician would be wary of data so soon after a patch. you would need several weeks of data for the meta to settle and in for people to get used to the changes.

> > >

> > > That's all of season 15.

> >

> > Anyone have a screenshot because i find that very difficult to believe? And please dont just repeat Ben said so because sorry i dont know you and there are too many people on this forum who pull statistics out of their rear orifices.

> >

> > If someone does have a screen shot with ben saying that for ALL of S15 then i will humbly apologize.

>

> They were talking about it on TeaPot's stream yesterday.

Ok thanks i will try and watch it. If you have rough idea of when he posted it would be great so i dont have to watch the entire stream. Thanks

> > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > @"Spartacus.3192" said:

> > > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > > > @"Spartacus.3192" said:

> > > > > > > > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > > > > > > you didn't "win 8 out of 10 games" and you usually die 10 times per game and feed like a typical plat 1 player. If you didn't duo with rev (most broken class in the game) you would be perma plat 1 resident

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > OK I know the phrase "most broken class in the game" is thrown around a lot but to hear it said about rev is just plain funny. Unless your definition of broken is very different to the rest of the forum.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Anet ben said ranked teams with rev have a 75% higher win ratio than teams without them. It's almost like now that every condition build sucks there's nothing holding it back from being top tier anymore.

> > > > >

> > > > > So that was based on matches just since the patch? when everyone was out there trying out new builds or playing scrapper or whatever? Thats all well and good but any statistician would be wary of data so soon after a patch. you would need several weeks of data for the meta to settle and in for people to get used to the changes.

> > > >

> > > > That's all of season 15.

> > >

> > > Anyone have a screenshot because i find that very difficult to believe? And please dont just repeat Ben said so because sorry i dont know you and there are too many people on this forum who pull statistics out of their rear orifices.

> > >

> > > If someone does have a screen shot with ben saying that for ALL of S15 then i will humbly apologize.

> >

> > They were talking about it on TeaPot's stream yesterday.

>

> Ok thanks i will try and watch it. If you have rough idea of when he posted it would be great so i dont have to watch the entire stream. Thanks

Not really, Vallun and Teapot brought it up when talking about PvP balance.

> @"incisorr.9502" said:

> (...)

> > @"Quadox.7834" said:

> > >

> > > *wink*

> >

>

> we already saw the last half year of mATs, no mirages whatsoever

>

> (...)

I hope you are talking about EU. There were plenty in NA.

In EU there were fewer in the finals. Just 1 in January, 2 in February, 1 in December.

> @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > (...)

> > > >

> > > > *wink*

> > >

> >

> > we already saw the last half year of mATs, no mirages whatsoever

> >

> > (...)

>

> I hope you are talking about EU. There were plenty in NA.

>

> In EU there were fewer in the finals. Just 1 in January, 2 in February, 1 in December.

Still more mirages than DHs. Buff DH please