The level 10 personal story

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> So just completed it now.

> Do the black lion key reward count for the week of 18th onward or last week?

Should still be for the week starting on the 11th.

IIRC the reset is at same time as guild mission reset which is apparently around 1 hour from now according to the in game UI.

If you want to be sure you can simply get your next character up to the step that rewards the key and if the key isn't in the reward **DON'T** accept the reward if it doesn't contain the key. Then you can accept the reward after the next reset.

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > So just completed it now.

> > Do the black lion key reward count for the week of 18th onward or last week?

>

> Should still be for the week starting on the 11th.

>

> IIRC the reset is at same time as guild mission reset which is apparently around 1 hour from now according to the in game UI.

>

> If you want to be sure you can simply get your next character up to the step that rewards the key and if the key isn't in the reward **DON'T** accept the reward if it doesn't contain the key. Then you can accept the reward after the next reset.

Ah dident know you could do that thanks for the info mate.

I thought I had to wait exactly 1 week from the previous key... (like I took one on Wednesday and to be sure, I waited until Thursday).

Thanks for the info @"Khisanth.2948" ,[ the wiki](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Server_reset " the wiki") confirms that it resets on Monday at 8:30 UTC +1. So I can level a new character to 64 during every week-end. Good.

The Black Lion Key from the personal story resets at midnight Pacific Time (7:30am UTC) on Monday.

I used to somewhat over-do playing it safe and always do key runs on a Wednesday, but now Monday is one of my normal days off I do it on the day, but usually leave it until the afternoon because I know it resets sometime in the morning and it saves me having to remember exactly when it is.

Alternatively there's the Server Reset page of the Wiki, which lists reset times for everything: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Server_reset