Remove Hummingbird Animation

Hi guys,

do you have the Hummingbird Mount? Then you might recognize the animation where the bird is flying to the left and to the right during movement. This animation makes it hard to control the Hummingbird since it is hard to predict its hitbox while the animation is playing. I would like it to be removed while moving. It can stay while not moving. What do you think? Please vote only if you have the mount.

I know what you mean and I have raised that concern myself when it came out.

However, once you remind yourself that you can only go one way at a time it becomes much less of an issue. You're not suddenly going to jank to the side when you've just been going forward and there are no turns tight enough where any type of adjustment from your reaction to that quick animation would cause you to get stuck.

Just R to autorun and enjoy the ride :)

I am part of those who get motion sickness if moving too much on a mount (fortunately in my case quite limited, but still...). The hummingbird movement is unfortunately a powerful kick for it. If I want to use this skin, I need to watch straight forward and avoid at all price to watch my mount. So, I cannot really enjoy it and better stay with another one. Sad but true.

Therefore, I would be happy that it is removed while we move. :3

> @"ChronoPinoyX.7923" said:

> Yeah, didn't think this poll would go in favour of removing it. Especially since it's one of the main features of the mount.

As far as I know, anet have never changed any skin after it is released in the gem store. Once it is released, that is it

I just want an option to disable animations like that entirely. It's interesting the first time you see it, but afterwards it's like...."Geez, we get it. You paid real world money to flit around like a brony on a pony. Good for you, little guy. Now please quit "posing" and go actually play the game."

The hummingbird is one of the most distinct mountskins they have made and animation is part of that. I'm not touching overpriced kitten like that but I can see why the players who did would be reluctant to see one of its unique features removed. I could see a wave of refund requests if that was ever implemented.

I rarely see these things in Open World PvE unless a few are hanging around a world boss waiting for it to spawn. The only place that I do see these in number is in city hubs like Divinity's Reach. For me, there aren't enough of these around to be so annoying.

I'd request a refund and raise a stink about the fact that the raptor does the same thing when you go to move from a standstill (that little hop before moving) and the roller beetle has a delay to movement (that curl up before rolling). I bought the skin purely because it was a complete with unique animations and not a copy/paste reskin like some of the others that are 2k gems. So as in the words of that meme, leave hummy alone.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > Odd, mine only goes straight ahead when I move forward.

>

>

> It does but the op doesn’t like the unique swooping animation as it goes forward

I just noticed it last night....and I only noticed because I was looking for it, if I didn't look for it to do that I wouldn't have noticed it...which sounds to me like it's working as intended,