[Merged] Legendary trinket?!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Nafets.1238" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > Wait for it to require 250 of each LS4 map currency.

>

> So?

What do you mean so? We literally burned 250 for a none legendary mount... I would have very much used those on the legendary itself o.o

> @"Gambino.2109" said:

> > @"Nafets.1238" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > Wait for it to require 250 of each LS4 map currency.

> >

> > So?

>

> What do you mean so? We literally burned 250 for a none legendary mount... I would have very much used those on the legendary itself o.o

So? Who asks you to make it? It's a legendary trinket that comes out every 2 years; it can cost the world for all we care under those conditions. you'd expect to have some stuff prepared.

> @"Nafets.1238" said:

> > @"Gambino.2109" said:

> > > @"Nafets.1238" said:

> > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > Wait for it to require 250 of each LS4 map currency.

> > >

> > > So?

> >

> > What do you mean so? We literally burned 250 for a none legendary mount... I would have very much used those on the legendary itself o.o

>

> So? Who asks you to make it? It's a legendary trinket that comes out every 2 years; it can cost the world for all we care under those conditions. you'd expect to have some stuff prepared.

Dude.. I had migraines literally farming hearts and those six maps for days.. Do you think I want to go through that again?

And then you asking me why I did the mount? Might as well ask me why I even play the game.. Or rather who asked me to play this game right right

> @"Gambino.2109" said:

> > @"Nafets.1238" said:

> > > @"Gambino.2109" said:

> > > > @"Nafets.1238" said:

> > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > Wait for it to require 250 of each LS4 map currency.

> > > >

> > > > So?

> > >

> > > What do you mean so? We literally burned 250 for a none legendary mount... I would have very much used those on the legendary itself o.o

> >

> > So? Who asks you to make it? It's a legendary trinket that comes out every 2 years; it can cost the world for all we care under those conditions. you'd expect to have some stuff prepared.

>

> Dude.. I had migraines literally farming hearts and those six maps for days.. Do you think I want to go through that again?

>

> And then you asking me why I did the mount? Might as well ask me why I even play the game.. Or rather who asked me to play this game right right

You can take it slowly. No need to grind the hearts for days. Grind some locations with some nodes for 45 days. Get a full home instance everyday. You don't look like you're playing the game.