• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Gop.8713" said:

> > magic better than mithril . . .

> >

> > Also seems like the bar is going to move much more slowly this time, give more ppl time to find out about the event . . .

>

> Could be. He's about 20% ish atm. No idea how that compares to other one.

Yeah idk either, I was just referencing anet's post on the event . . .

> @"aspirine.6852" said:

> hmm, I think I still need my magic :/

You're not really missing much, it's just cheeves. But if you want the cheeves this feels like a good opportunity, Idk if many cheaper alternatives would be forthcoming . . .

> @"Gop.8713" said:

> > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > hmm, I think I still need my magic :/

>

> You're not really missing much, it's just cheeves. But if you want the cheeves this feels like a good opportunity, Idk if many cheaper alternatives would be forthcoming . . .

Ah I see it is also just 250 right? I think I can spare that in exchange for some garbage :)

> @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > @"Gop.8713" said:

> > > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > hmm, I think I still need my magic :/

> >

> > You're not really missing much, it's just cheeves. But if you want the cheeves this feels like a good opportunity, Idk if many cheaper alternatives would be forthcoming . . .

>

> Ah I see it is also just 250 right? I think I can spare that in exchange for some garbage :)

Well . . .

It's actually 6500 for all the cheeves including the repeatable ap . . .

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> FYI and this time the donations required are volatile magic and the achievements + Mystic Benefactor title are available

Ah, much thanks for the heads up. I'm not on Twitter much and missed the official announcement here on the forum so my new Mystic Benefactor title is directly due to you. B)

> @"Gop.8713" said:

> > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > @"Gop.8713" said:

> > > > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > > > hmm, I think I still need my magic :/

> > >

> > > You're not really missing much, it's just cheeves. But if you want the cheeves this feels like a good opportunity, Idk if many cheaper alternatives would be forthcoming . . .

> >

> > Ah I see it is also just 250 right? I think I can spare that in exchange for some garbage :)

>

> Well . . .

>

> It's actually 6500 for all the cheeves including the repeatable ap . . .

:S wow a bit much. Also after seeing hunderds of thousands dumped and not even seeing the meter move I think I will wait.

Thanks for letting us know, I wouldn't have seen this if it wasn't for this topic. :)

I have quite a bit of volatile magic from collecting stuff for the skyscale, and no immediate plans for it so I've been donating just to see what happens...and to complete the achievements.