I Play LB Soulbeast in WvW cuz so many are crying around about it.

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > Nah, hammer herald is the worst offender, sic ranger is like the gun flame berserker, if you dodge the rapid fire (a 2 seconds channeled skill) you can finish them easily.

> > >

> > > The 25k gunflame from 1200 with no tells, one hit KO in a build with 29k hp and 80% immunity uptime is much worst offender.

> > >

> > > Or the hammer herald with 15k CoRs or 5k piercing autos with all the sustain of a bunker.

> > >

> > > Hamrev is being required in any squad over ranger or berserker. Guess why.

> >

> > 1200 range vs 1800 range.

> >

> > 1 skill vs every single skill for the duration of sick em.

> >

> > Hammer rev only does damage in straight line and has just as much sustain as other 2 classes.

> >

> > If you nerf revs you also need to nerf sustain from fb/scourge/scraper as compensation. Nerfing gunflame/sick em just makes the game more playable.

>

> Ever thought about L2P issues on your side?....You claim a straight one shot skill that crit up to 14k dmg on a target with 3200 armor...is more balanced than a 2s+ channel attack that requires LoS and unblockable and single player. Now it's full clear that you are on bias bandwagon ...claiming that hammer rev is balanced in GW2, there is really nothing else to add

>

> https://imgur.com/a/gOkXxmC

>

> It's balanced right?..So you add your logical argument to this picture...**I had 3200 armor full nomad tempest**

1. I never stated it was balanced, I said it's more complicated to balance because it's part of established meta, so if you nerf one side without nerfing others, you create even bigger imbalance instead of actually fixing the issue.

2. Ranger LB isnt 1- target, it pierces through enemies. I love how ranger mains always mention this when thread is about rangers being useless in squads, but as soon someone says they are OP, their class suddenly requires all planets to align in order to hit their skills. Besides, rapid fire is like 10 times more likely to hit than CoR. Even auto attacks do comparable damage to CoR.

FYI, LoS affects everyone, not just rangers. You can LoS every ranged build to counter it, but only LB5 ignores it...

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Substance E.4852" said:

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> >well yeah the sic em build is at range but if a reaper ever gets in close than it's not so much a hard counter as sic em centric builds fall fast when pressured in melee range unless the ranger is actually good at the class but most arnt and only use pew pew sic em cheese to get downs, like me :)

> > Least I admit it.

>

> Doesn't matter how good you are tbh, the pew pew requires traits and skills that don't help in sustained melee fights. If you close the gap, the ranger dies.

>

> Simple as.

>

> All this complaining is just from people who want to be able to waltz around on their own one shot cheese build without danger.

>

> Classes that make a total mockery of pewpew ranger:

>

> -Any war with long duration phys immunity and greatword

> -Mesmer with constant evades and blinks

> -stone heart weavers

> -scrappers with barrier spam

> -thieves that run dagger storm instead of bask venom for once

Wrong quote.

There's already a video posted (probably in other SLB thread,) where he failed to do burst from range and still stomped the target in melee range because axe, GS and/or F skills were also critting for 10k and they are all in melee range. You'd eventually hit at least one of those and an auto which is enough to down someone, which is exactly what happened in said video.

It's pretty stupid how a build can get 24 might, have unblockable attacks and insane damage output for 10 seconds (all in 4 skills, of which 2 are instant) while having highest range and decent enough mobility. There's no arguments in saying that it's balanced compared to other builds, especially roaming ones.

edit:

Mesmer cant evade when it's dead. Stone heart is literally never used (love how you say ranger requires traits to do damage, like weaver doesnt...) and thief also cant evade when it's dead. Warr can maybe survive, depending on how you approach one (winter's bite will ignore passive procs though because it can kill a warr when it's above 50%). There's plenty of posts where even tankier builds get hit for over 20k with one skills, just because a build has barrier doesnt mean that it can pop everything instantly as soon as it takes damage (and that damage is far higher than both healthpool and the barrier that can be applied).

Again, you have no valid arguments. With same logic I could say that you can equip an owl pet, GS and stone signet, proc stealth from lb3 and fly 2k range away with your leaps while being immune to damage whenever you fail your 1-shot combo, which makes it the 0 risk, best reward build in the game.

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Legendary Defender.5631" said:

> > > > > > > > > Keep complaining its only going to get worse.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If people want SB changed, rolling with them and giving Anet the data they need to do it is exactly what everyone should do. We know Anet uses that usage data to make choices.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > And we all know ranger is consistently played quite poorly, by the majority of it's users. So every time they look at the stats, they see ranger underperforming and so bad in WvW it's booted from squads. Yet also needs nerfs? xD

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hey, that's true for every class though ... so the fact is that that baseline is ... scrub level play. The reality is that there isn't a correlation between top level play and class. There are likely the same proportion of good/bad players for every class. If we can see the range in quality of play, so can Anet.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ranger may well be a special case. It's extra friendly to new players with it's pet doing the tanking by default. And, it's seen consistent dislike by the veteran community.. If people want to upgrade to group play they have to drop ranger. So, who's left as ranger mains? Solos and beginners.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Maybe ... but we don't know if it's a special case. There are lots of friendly classes for new players for different reasons we can think of; I don't see any reason to think that ranger is somehow exceptionally aligned so strongly to new players that there is a disproportion of people playing them leading to bad data.

> > >

> > > Once upon a time I might've pointed to the overabundance of bearbows in pve.

> > > But now it's been six years since I did much open world, so that's out. <,<

> >

> > Again, we don't have stats on how many players were playing any particular build then or now, so it's just speculation to claim data Anet might get from a class is not representative of the performance of the class just because we believe something is special about it.

>

> Do you do a celebratory desk dance when you get the last word?

I can't afford that many desks.

> @"Substance E.4852" said:

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> >well yeah the sic em build is at range but if a reaper ever gets in close than it's not so much a hard counter as sic em centric builds fall fast when pressured in melee range unless the ranger is actually good at the class but most arnt and only use pew pew sic em cheese to get downs, like me :)

> > Least I admit it.

>

> Doesn't matter how good you are tbh, the pew pew requires traits and skills that don't help in sustained melee fights. If you close the gap, the ranger dies.

>

> Simple as.

>

> All this complaining is just from people who want to be able to waltz around on their own one shot cheese build without danger.

>

> Classes that make a total mockery of pewpew ranger:

>

> -Any war with long duration phys immunity and greatword

> -Mesmer with constant evades and blinks

> -stone heart weavers

> -scrappers with barrier spam

> -thieves that run dagger storm instead of bask venom for once

Core ranger as well. I have a total of 5 evades. Makes it easy as.

> @"SoV.5139" said:

> > @"Zuldari.3940" said:

> > Will be funny when they nerf your one hit wonder into the ground. Then you will have to melee with the rest of us, i'll be looking forward to it.

>

> Or log onto a different equally hilarious one hit wonder build. This META is loaded to the gills with them, and the players continue to carry on like the one they play requires the most skill, while the one you play requires none and thats why yours should be nerfed while mine left alone.

>

> Paper is OP and requires no skill to play.

> Scissors is fine.

> -Rock

I think you hit the nail on the head (with a rock). The complainers are likely those who main mesmers, thieves and engineers.

> @"anduriell.6280" said:

> Nah, hammer herald is the worst offender, sic ranger is like the gun flame berserker, if you dodge the rapid fire (a 2 seconds channeled skill) you can finish them easily.

>

> The 25k gunflame from 1200 with no tells, one hit KO in a build with 29k hp and 80% immunity uptime is much worst offender.

>

> Or the hammer herald with 15k CoRs or 5k piercing autos with all the sustain of a bunker.

>

> Hamrev is being required in any squad over ranger or berserker. Guess why.

... You realise you just said sic em ranger is like gunflame berserker, then proceeded to tell us that gunflame berserker is OP. Kinda invalidates your own argument that.

I personally think the damage is a bit stupid, but they also go down fast if you can get to them, so it's fair enough really.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Legendary Defender.5631" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Keep complaining its only going to get worse.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > If people want SB changed, rolling with them and giving Anet the data they need to do it is exactly what everyone should do. We know Anet uses that usage data to make choices.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And we all know ranger is consistently played quite poorly, by the majority of it's users. So every time they look at the stats, they see ranger underperforming and so bad in WvW it's booted from squads. Yet also needs nerfs? xD

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hey, that's true for every class though ... so the fact is that that baseline is ... scrub level play. The reality is that there isn't a correlation between top level play and class. There are likely the same proportion of good/bad players for every class. If we can see the range in quality of play, so can Anet.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ranger may well be a special case. It's extra friendly to new players with it's pet doing the tanking by default. And, it's seen consistent dislike by the veteran community.. If people want to upgrade to group play they have to drop ranger. So, who's left as ranger mains? Solos and beginners.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Maybe ... but we don't know if it's a special case. There are lots of friendly classes for new players for different reasons we can think of; I don't see any reason to think that ranger is somehow exceptionally aligned so strongly to new players that there is a disproportion of people playing them leading to bad data.

> > > >

> > > > Once upon a time I might've pointed to the overabundance of bearbows in pve.

> > > > But now it's been six years since I did much open world, so that's out. <,<

> > >

> > > Again, we don't have stats on how many players were playing any particular build then or now, so it's just speculation to claim data Anet might get from a class is not representative of the performance of the class just because we believe something is special about it.

> >

> > Do you do a celebratory desk dance when you get the last word?

>

> I can't afford that many desks.

Maybe if you posted less you could afford desks

> @"DeadlySynz.3471" said:

> > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > > Nah, hammer herald is the worst offender, sic ranger is like the gun flame berserker, if you dodge the rapid fire (a 2 seconds channeled skill) you can finish them easily.

> > > >

> > > > The 25k gunflame from 1200 with no tells, one hit KO in a build with 29k hp and 80% immunity uptime is much worst offender.

> > > >

> > > > Or the hammer herald with 15k CoRs or 5k piercing autos with all the sustain of a bunker.

> > > >

> > > > Hamrev is being required in any squad over ranger or berserker. Guess why.

> > >

> > > 1200 range vs 1800 range.

> > >

> > > 1 skill vs every single skill for the duration of sick em.

> > >

> > > Hammer rev only does damage in straight line and has just as much sustain as other 2 classes.

> > >

> > > If you nerf revs you also need to nerf sustain from fb/scourge/scraper as compensation. Nerfing gunflame/sick em just makes the game more playable.

> >

> > Ever thought about L2P issues on your side?....You claim a straight one shot skill that crit up to 14k dmg on a target with 3200 armor...is more balanced than a 2s+ channel attack that requires LoS and unblockable and single player. Now it's full clear that you are on bias bandwagon ...claiming that hammer rev is balanced in GW2, there is really nothing else to add

> >

> > https://imgur.com/a/gOkXxmC

> >

> > It's balanced right?..So you add your logical argument to this picture...**I had 3200 armor full nomad tempest**

>

> Rev's are also bound by energy; they can't simply just spam like every other class. Because of this, damage must increase. Decrease their damage and/or increase their cool downs, then we must remove the energy cost, and their skills essentially become spammable.

>

> Even worse, do you really want heralds running around perma-buffing people with protection, fury, might, regeneration, and swiftness because of no energy cost? Seems something like this would be exponentially worse. So, the alternative to what we have now; energy cost and thus damage on skills increase, because they cannot be spammed, but more calculated attacks.

>

> What bothers me is that many players who bunker up seem to assume because they are bunkering up, they feel they should essentially be immortal. They feel like they should be taking very little damage. These same people also feel like they shouldn't be taking any damage from conditions, because conditions essentially ignore armor. So then we also get complaints that conditions do too much damage. End result, players basically want to run around in bunker builds completely unabated to what the enemies can throw at them. This is not how this works.

>

> You say you run Nomads, which is Toughness, Vitality, and healing as a tempest, so the goal is to be the group healer, aka, sustain. Problem; Sustain has got completely and utterly out of control to the point Anet needs to bring a heavy handed hammer down on it. Under no circumstance should a group ever be able to sit under a barrage of arrowcart fire, with both catapults and trebs being fired at the group in succession and live. But alas, that is exactly what we see because the sustain is out of control. Mass amounts of barrier, protection, permanent stab/resistance, and healing.

>

> Is a CoR going to be the difference maker against a high sustain group like mentioned above? Hardly. Is a Sic'em ranger going to be the difference maker against a high sustain group like mentioned above? Hardly. What exactly is going to combat that? Because apparently a ton of arrowcarts, catapults, and trebs, combined with a calculated hit don't work either.

Oh really?....then you may want to actually give an explanation for this then https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/47642/meteor-wars/p1

**Why is not ok for eles to hit for 14k on tanks ...but it's fine for heralds?** Please hit me with your sound and logical explanation comparing a pure zerk staff ele to an hammer heralds in terma of sustain=damage ratio and team presence

This what pisses me off...hypocrisy - lies - bias and more, they're all elements found on this forum

P.S and by the way I have never asked to run around god mode style from Skyrim elder scroll...**in the picture above I got literally twoshotted** not even the time to press a button, I was dead at the first sign of action...where do you see the bunker there?

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > > Nah, hammer herald is the worst offender, sic ranger is like the gun flame berserker, if you dodge the rapid fire (a 2 seconds channeled skill) you can finish them easily.

> > > >

> > > > The 25k gunflame from 1200 with no tells, one hit KO in a build with 29k hp and 80% immunity uptime is much worst offender.

> > > >

> > > > Or the hammer herald with 15k CoRs or 5k piercing autos with all the sustain of a bunker.

> > > >

> > > > Hamrev is being required in any squad over ranger or berserker. Guess why.

> > >

> > > 1200 range vs 1800 range.

> > >

> > > 1 skill vs every single skill for the duration of sick em.

> > >

> > > Hammer rev only does damage in straight line and has just as much sustain as other 2 classes.

> > >

> > > If you nerf revs you also need to nerf sustain from fb/scourge/scraper as compensation. Nerfing gunflame/sick em just makes the game more playable.

> >

> > Ever thought about L2P issues on your side?....You claim a straight one shot skill that crit up to 14k dmg on a target with 3200 armor...is more balanced than a 2s+ channel attack that requires LoS and unblockable and single player. Now it's full clear that you are on bias bandwagon ...claiming that hammer rev is balanced in GW2, there is really nothing else to add

> >

> > https://imgur.com/a/gOkXxmC

> >

> > It's balanced right?..So you add your logical argument to this picture...**I had 3200 armor full nomad tempest**

>

> 1. I never stated it was balanced, I said it's more complicated to balance because it's part of established meta, so if you nerf one side without nerfing others, you create even bigger imbalance instead of actually fixing the issue.

> 2. Ranger LB isnt 1- target, it pierces through enemies. I love how ranger mains always mention this when thread is about rangers being useless in squads, but as soon someone says they are OP, their class suddenly requires all planets to align in order to hit their skills. Besides, rapid fire is like 10 times more likely to hit than CoR. Even auto attacks do comparable damage to CoR.

>

> FYI, LoS affects everyone, not just rangers. You can LoS every ranged build to counter it, but only LB5 ignores it...

You're trying to give an explanation to one side of the spectrum while openly advocating for the removal of another, how that is for a fair and valid argument?

The major reason why discussions like this have become the norm on this forum is because this playerbase is always ready to defend their own turf while undermining others

I am not having a go at you but do you even realize the kind of players you're trying to represent? The same players who play/abuse things like holosmith/scrapper or oneshot mirage or perma evade staff thief or similar levels of chees...are now complaining about rangers oneshot buil..ha the irony

Every time I come to these threads it boggles my mind how many people are in denial about how broken soul beast combined with sic em+LB is. Pretty sure the vast majority of the community knows its broken right? Can we just merge these threads so there's less spam and we can discuss other topics while we wait for the inevitable soul beast nerf?

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > @"DeadlySynz.3471" said:

> > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > > > Nah, hammer herald is the worst offender, sic ranger is like the gun flame berserker, if you dodge the rapid fire (a 2 seconds channeled skill) you can finish them easily.

> > > > >

> > > > > The 25k gunflame from 1200 with no tells, one hit KO in a build with 29k hp and 80% immunity uptime is much worst offender.

> > > > >

> > > > > Or the hammer herald with 15k CoRs or 5k piercing autos with all the sustain of a bunker.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hamrev is being required in any squad over ranger or berserker. Guess why.

> > > >

> > > > 1200 range vs 1800 range.

> > > >

> > > > 1 skill vs every single skill for the duration of sick em.

> > > >

> > > > Hammer rev only does damage in straight line and has just as much sustain as other 2 classes.

> > > >

> > > > If you nerf revs you also need to nerf sustain from fb/scourge/scraper as compensation. Nerfing gunflame/sick em just makes the game more playable.

> > >

> > > Ever thought about L2P issues on your side?....You claim a straight one shot skill that crit up to 14k dmg on a target with 3200 armor...is more balanced than a 2s+ channel attack that requires LoS and unblockable and single player. Now it's full clear that you are on bias bandwagon ...claiming that hammer rev is balanced in GW2, there is really nothing else to add

> > >

> > > https://imgur.com/a/gOkXxmC

> > >

> > > It's balanced right?..So you add your logical argument to this picture...**I had 3200 armor full nomad tempest**

> >

> > Rev's are also bound by energy; they can't simply just spam like every other class. Because of this, damage must increase. Decrease their damage and/or increase their cool downs, then we must remove the energy cost, and their skills essentially become spammable.

> >

> > Even worse, do you really want heralds running around perma-buffing people with protection, fury, might, regeneration, and swiftness because of no energy cost? Seems something like this would be exponentially worse. So, the alternative to what we have now; energy cost and thus damage on skills increase, because they cannot be spammed, but more calculated attacks.

> >

> > What bothers me is that many players who bunker up seem to assume because they are bunkering up, they feel they should essentially be immortal. They feel like they should be taking very little damage. These same people also feel like they shouldn't be taking any damage from conditions, because conditions essentially ignore armor. So then we also get complaints that conditions do too much damage. End result, players basically want to run around in bunker builds completely unabated to what the enemies can throw at them. This is not how this works.

> >

> > You say you run Nomads, which is Toughness, Vitality, and healing as a tempest, so the goal is to be the group healer, aka, sustain. Problem; Sustain has got completely and utterly out of control to the point Anet needs to bring a heavy handed hammer down on it. Under no circumstance should a group ever be able to sit under a barrage of arrowcart fire, with both catapults and trebs being fired at the group in succession and live. But alas, that is exactly what we see because the sustain is out of control. Mass amounts of barrier, protection, permanent stab/resistance, and healing.

> >

> > Is a CoR going to be the difference maker against a high sustain group like mentioned above? Hardly. Is a Sic'em ranger going to be the difference maker against a high sustain group like mentioned above? Hardly. What exactly is going to combat that? Because apparently a ton of arrowcarts, catapults, and trebs, combined with a calculated hit don't work either.

>

> Oh really?....then you may want to actually give an explanation for this then https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/47642/meteor-wars/p1

>

> **Why is not ok for eles to hit for 14k on tanks ...but it's fine for heralds?** Please hit me with your sound and logical explanation comparing a pure zerk staff ele to an hammer heralds in terma of sustain=damage ratio and team presence

>

> This what pisses me off...hypocrisy - lies - bias and more, they're all elements found on this forum

>

> P.S and by the way I have never asked to run around god mode style from Skyrim elder scroll...**in the picture above I got literally twoshotted** not even the time to press a button, I was dead at the first sign of action...where do you see the bunker there?

Love how you linked the thread about meteors being bugged and doing literally twice the damage they do normally.

Thanks for proving yet again that you have no arguments for soulbeast being broken and weaver being trash in comparison.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/601408/#Comment_601408

I'll just leave this here because it's something that still happens, but it's not the ele that damage is coming from...

Montages doesnt change anything really.

Most profession got weird cheese-glasscannon burst builds, and those are probably the most common ones you find in WvW (Soulbeast pew, deadeyes, gunflames etc)

The same builds mostly loses in fights with *cough* proper *cough* roaming builds which includes a well balanced set of damage and defence, utility and mobility.

Also, no profession is really "hard" after playing it for some time, what makes anything hard in this game is most likely upping reactiontime and getting a sharp eye on what abilities the enemy is casting, and learning their moveset, abilities and common rotations.

Glasscannon soulbeasts are no exception, dealing incredible damage but dies to a sneeze once engaged by a brawler.

Rapid fire is annoying from 1800 range, but man. So is getting meteor showered from ~1800 range (from 1200 range fire4-5 + teleport) which instead of downing 1 player, it potentially downs like 5+ people and deals ~200k dmg. But aint no one complaining bout staff weavers :p

> @"Noha.3749" said:

> Montages doesnt change anything really.

>

> Most profession got weird cheese-glasscannon burst builds, and those are probably the most common ones you find in WvW (Soulbeast pew, deadeyes, gunflames etc)

>

> The same builds mostly loses in fights with *cough* proper *cough* roaming builds which includes a well balanced set of damage and defence, utility and mobility.

>

> Also, no profession is really "hard" after playing it for some time, what makes anything hard in this game is most likely upping reactiontime and getting a sharp eye on what abilities the enemy is casting, and learning their moveset, abilities and common rotations.

>

> Glasscannon soulbeasts are no exception, dealing incredible damage but dies to a sneeze once engaged by a brawler.

>

> Rapid fire is annoying from 1800 range, but man. So is getting meteor showered from ~1800 range (from 1200 range fire4-5 + teleport) which instead of downing 1 player, it potentially downs like 5+ people and deals ~200k dmg. But aint no one complaining bout staff weavers :p

You can rapid fire from that range all the time though, you can't with MS. Also MS is a delayed aoe, rapid fire can kill someone before meteors even start falling. Who says that rapid fire cant hit and down 5 people?

Besides, those 200k dmg happen over 9 seconds, rapid fire takes 2 at most. Not to mention that blocking/absorbing MS lets you facetank it later because it does 3k per hit at most and you can freely walk outside of aoe at that point. No LoS, no blinks, no evades, no leaps...simply walk out.

There's also no point of comparing an aoe field with a point and click skill because they serve different purposes. Why does pile driver not hit for 30k? It's also a channel and pierces. You get 10k at most if you're lucky and have might that you got from others. Why doesn't plasma beam hit for over 10k? It has half range of rapid fire.

No one here is complaining about rapid fire though. It's balanced on core ranger, it's sick em and might sharing from F5 merge that are broken and make every single skill hit for at least ~10k for 10 seconds.

And no, this doesn't make herald damage not too strong, might output on holo/herald/warr not OP etc. They just aren't as broken as soulbeast.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > @"Legendary Defender.5631" said:

> > Keep complaining its only going to get worse.

>

> If people want SB changed, rolling with them and giving Anet the data they need to do it is exactly what everyone should do. We know Anet uses that usage data to make choices.

Then they use this exact data to nerf something into the ground and overpowergodmode another for 6 months. Rinse and repeated for over 6 years by now.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"Noha.3749" said:

> > Montages doesnt change anything really.

> >

> > Most profession got weird cheese-glasscannon burst builds, and those are probably the most common ones you find in WvW (Soulbeast pew, deadeyes, gunflames etc)

> >

> > The same builds mostly loses in fights with *cough* proper *cough* roaming builds which includes a well balanced set of damage and defence, utility and mobility.

> >

> > Also, no profession is really "hard" after playing it for some time, what makes anything hard in this game is most likely upping reactiontime and getting a sharp eye on what abilities the enemy is casting, and learning their moveset, abilities and common rotations.

> >

> > Glasscannon soulbeasts are no exception, dealing incredible damage but dies to a sneeze once engaged by a brawler.

> >

> > Rapid fire is annoying from 1800 range, but man. So is getting meteor showered from ~1800 range (from 1200 range fire4-5 + teleport) which instead of downing 1 player, it potentially downs like 5+ people and deals ~200k dmg. But aint no one complaining bout staff weavers :p

>

> You can rapid fire from that range all the time though, you can't with MS. Also MS is a delayed aoe, rapid fire can kill someone before meteors even start falling. Who says that rapid fire cant hit and down 5 people?

Sic 'Em: 30 second cooldown

One Wolf Pack: 60 second cooldown

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > @"Noha.3749" said:

> > > Montages doesnt change anything really.

> > >

> > > Most profession got weird cheese-glasscannon burst builds, and those are probably the most common ones you find in WvW (Soulbeast pew, deadeyes, gunflames etc)

> > >

> > > The same builds mostly loses in fights with *cough* proper *cough* roaming builds which includes a well balanced set of damage and defence, utility and mobility.

> > >

> > > Also, no profession is really "hard" after playing it for some time, what makes anything hard in this game is most likely upping reactiontime and getting a sharp eye on what abilities the enemy is casting, and learning their moveset, abilities and common rotations.

> > >

> > > Glasscannon soulbeasts are no exception, dealing incredible damage but dies to a sneeze once engaged by a brawler.

> > >

> > > Rapid fire is annoying from 1800 range, but man. So is getting meteor showered from ~1800 range (from 1200 range fire4-5 + teleport) which instead of downing 1 player, it potentially downs like 5+ people and deals ~200k dmg. But aint no one complaining bout staff weavers :p

> >

> > You can rapid fire from that range all the time though, you can't with MS. Also MS is a delayed aoe, rapid fire can kill someone before meteors even start falling. Who says that rapid fire cant hit and down 5 people?

> Sic 'Em: 30 second cooldown

> One Wolf Pack: 60 second cooldown

>

>

30 sec cd, 10 sec duration, 40% more damage. Nuff said.

> @"Offair.2563" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"Legendary Defender.5631" said:

> > > Keep complaining its only going to get worse.

> >

> > If people want SB changed, rolling with them and giving Anet the data they need to do it is exactly what everyone should do. We know Anet uses that usage data to make choices.

>

> Then they use this exact data to nerf something into the ground and overpowergodmode another for 6 months. Rinse and repeated for over 6 years by now.

Well, yes. If the data suggests it needs a nerf, they nerf it. I mean, what else would you expect?

> @"Offair.2563" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"Legendary Defender.5631" said:

> > > Keep complaining its only going to get worse.

> >

> > If people want SB changed, rolling with them and giving Anet the data they need to do it is exactly what everyone should do. We know Anet uses that usage data to make choices.

>

> Then they use this exact data to nerf something into the ground and overpowergodmode another for 6 months. Rinse and repeated for over 6 years by now.

Well, yes. If the data suggests it needs a nerf, they nerf it. I mean, what else would you expect?

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > @"Noha.3749" said:

> > > > Montages doesnt change anything really.

> > > >

> > > > Most profession got weird cheese-glasscannon burst builds, and those are probably the most common ones you find in WvW (Soulbeast pew, deadeyes, gunflames etc)

> > > >

> > > > The same builds mostly loses in fights with *cough* proper *cough* roaming builds which includes a well balanced set of damage and defence, utility and mobility.

> > > >

> > > > Also, no profession is really "hard" after playing it for some time, what makes anything hard in this game is most likely upping reactiontime and getting a sharp eye on what abilities the enemy is casting, and learning their moveset, abilities and common rotations.

> > > >

> > > > Glasscannon soulbeasts are no exception, dealing incredible damage but dies to a sneeze once engaged by a brawler.

> > > >

> > > > Rapid fire is annoying from 1800 range, but man. So is getting meteor showered from ~1800 range (from 1200 range fire4-5 + teleport) which instead of downing 1 player, it potentially downs like 5+ people and deals ~200k dmg. But aint no one complaining bout staff weavers :p

> > >

> > > You can rapid fire from that range all the time though, you can't with MS. Also MS is a delayed aoe, rapid fire can kill someone before meteors even start falling. Who says that rapid fire cant hit and down 5 people?

> > Sic 'Em: 30 second cooldown

> > One Wolf Pack: 60 second cooldown

> >

> >

>

> 30 sec cd, 10 sec duration, 40% more damage. Nuff said.

What was said is

> You can rapid fire from that range all the time

A once a minute burst is not

> all the time

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > because it's so braindead and effective.

> > Unlike scourge, rev and firebrand zergs, true.

>

> I'd hardly call fb braindead, but herald and scourge arent far from that. They all still take more effort to pull off compared to soulbeast, not to mention that they depend on each other to be useful. Soulbeast wrecks everyone alone.

My thing with Rev, dont nerf the whole class because of one elite spec. Herald may be good but what about 90% of the rest of the class?

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> A 60 second cooldown is not a 25 second cooldown

Math is hard for some people, show some sympathy.

Also

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > A once a minute burst is not

> >

> > all the time

>

> correct, its every 25 seconds. doesn't need sic em to deal big dmg tho.

>

SO sic' em isn't the problem then? Rapid fire is? Then why is everyone complaining about sic' em? Keep your argument straight. If rapid fire is now OP I don't know what this game is coming to.

To put you back on track, sic' em adding +40% damage onto rapid fire on a relatively short CD is the problem.

> @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > @"LetoII.3782" said:

> > > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > > @"Noha.3749" said:

> > > > > Montages doesnt change anything really.

> > > > >

> > > > > Most profession got weird cheese-glasscannon burst builds, and those are probably the most common ones you find in WvW (Soulbeast pew, deadeyes, gunflames etc)

> > > > >

> > > > > The same builds mostly loses in fights with *cough* proper *cough* roaming builds which includes a well balanced set of damage and defence, utility and mobility.

> > > > >

> > > > > Also, no profession is really "hard" after playing it for some time, what makes anything hard in this game is most likely upping reactiontime and getting a sharp eye on what abilities the enemy is casting, and learning their moveset, abilities and common rotations.

> > > > >

> > > > > Glasscannon soulbeasts are no exception, dealing incredible damage but dies to a sneeze once engaged by a brawler.

> > > > >

> > > > > Rapid fire is annoying from 1800 range, but man. So is getting meteor showered from ~1800 range (from 1200 range fire4-5 + teleport) which instead of downing 1 player, it potentially downs like 5+ people and deals ~200k dmg. But aint no one complaining bout staff weavers :p

> > > >

> > > > You can rapid fire from that range all the time though, you can't with MS. Also MS is a delayed aoe, rapid fire can kill someone before meteors even start falling. Who says that rapid fire cant hit and down 5 people?

> > > Sic 'Em: 30 second cooldown

> > > One Wolf Pack: 60 second cooldown

> > >

> > >

> >

> > 30 sec cd, 10 sec duration, 40% more damage. Nuff said.

>

> What was said is

>

> > You can rapid fire from that range all the time

>

> A once a minute burst is not

>

> > all the time

You can burst without sick em, but you need it to 1-shot people. 10k+ damage is nothing to laugh about when you can do it every 10 seconds.