Would you all be interested in another Dragon's Stand style map in future LW update?

To me, Dragonstand is what a Open world dungeon would be. It's open to other players but still difficult.

I would like a few hearts near the start of the map and leave the deeper parts for group content. This the perfect model for an Open World Dungeon.

The hearts at the start can somewhat be a gathering spot for solo players to recruit for the squad to go deeper into the meta event.

> @"Knighthonor.4061" said:

> Would you all be interested in another Dragon's Stand style map in future LW update?

>

> Not exactly like Dragonstand meta design. But what I mean is a Map that is built around its meta event with a fixed map reset timer but with its own unique meta event.

>

> Would that interest you, or you against that design model?

Done like Dragon Stand, No. Done like Dragonfall, Yes.

Dragonfall is essentially the same thing as Dragonstand: tons of little metas that lead up to 1 big event and KABOOOM! reset, but there are other things to do in the zone.

I don't like exploration objectives being locked behind the need to complete a lengthy (by my preferred play limits) meta event which also requires I be in the map before (sometimes considerably so) the event even starts.

I'm fine with map meta events like DS, but would prefer that the exploration be doable on an off-shard. This allows both the meta-event and solo explorer play styles to get what they want.

> @"Knighthonor.4061" said:

> I admit I haven't had much time to play the Dragon fall map since been doing most of my legendary grind. I will check it out again

ill vote your poll now cause i wasnt sure if you had played it or not and my opinion they had been doing this but yes i would like it i liked dragonfall a lot because of how it was done id like them take it a step further though. instead of putting them in new maps re do older maps. less maps to spread the population. old maps who dont have pof can still do mets event on the timer people who have pof get an extra story and other things they included in dragonfall the currencies and item from vendors