the new GW2 living world #1 magazine

coso.9173

https://s3.amazonaws.com/guildwars2.com_uploads/livingworldmagazine/icebroodsaga_magazine_EN/index.html

I think this was pretty awesome to be honest, we get more info on some of the story and map, important characters, and events.

It reminded me of when I was a kid and I loved reading baout upcoming videogames in the Nintendo magazine, so I appreciate it a lot!

also LOL about the romantic novel between 2 well known characters rip offs XD

I liked it. Some interesting round up info and a teaser about the Dragons being not what we thought. It doesn't quite fit the more classic "saga" approach, but I can live with it esp as a regular communication feature that is tailored to the game

Plus it confirms the prologue is a full episode with metas

Almost as if they actually can communicate when they want to..

It seems they are okay with two spectrum of magic per dragon, citations:

Zhaithan embodied all things **Shadow** and **Death.**

Primordius embodies **Fire** and **Conflagation.**

Mordremoth embodied **Plant** and **Mind.**

Jormag embodies **Ice** and **Persuasion.**

Kralkatorrik embodies **Crystal** and **Fury**

So I suppose that for the ones not stated:

Sbubles = **Water** and **Calcification**

Aurene = **Light** and **Separation**

Edit: fixed jormag and kralk thanks to Perilisk.

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> It seems they are okay with two spectrum of magic per dragon, citations:

> Zhaithan embodied all things **Shadow** and **Death.**

> Primordius embodies **Fire** and **Conflagation.**

> Mordremoth embodied **Plant** and **Mind.**

>

> So I suppose that for the ones not stated:

> Jormag = **Ice** and **Corruption**

> Kralkatorrik = **Crystal** and **Resonance**

> Sbubles = **Water** and **Calcification**

> Aurene = **Light** and **Separation**

Jormag was stated. Ice and Persuasion. Kraalkatorik was Crystal and Fury. Primordus's description was not capitalized, so those are probably not the official spheres, unless he is the Dragon of Fire, Conflagration, and Redundancy.

Yeah, the magazine is awesome. Some new details regarding the prologue episode and a bit of world building. Didn't expect to learn about the dragon spheres that have been unknown so far (like fury for Kralk), so that was a really nice surprise. Additionally, the end of the text on page 5 picks up up where the end of season 4 left us and indicates that we still have a lot to learn about the dragons. I'm even more excited about the new season/saga now.

And they even put in some funny stuff like the love story between Rytlock and Logan. =)

The water dragon spheres may just be water and ocean as written in the bio. I’ll give it a nod. Some of the fleshed out spheres are a bit too metaphysical to be of any consequence, but fleshed out they are, and my OCD can chill now.

I was very happy to read the whole thing and gladly welcome its continuation.

This is what I kinda asked for a while ago! It's great! Expanding beyond in-game content with some additional cool stuff. Thank you Anet, loved reading it! I hope you'll be able to keep it up for a while, maybe with some longer side stories inserts that would compliment the stories that happen in game, but you don't have resources to actually implement them. I hope and would love to see writers share their additional work outside the game!

Great stuff!