Many of us kind of take a lot of things in GW2 for granted.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > its easy to take gw2 for granted when gw1 did everything better.

> > That is a highly subjective statement.

> >

>

> only if you don't know what i'm talking about.

I do know what you're talking about, and it still is a subjective opinion.

> @"Dante.1763" said:

> > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > its easy to take gw2 for granted when gw1 did everything better.

> > > That is a highly subjective statement.

> > >

> >

> > only if you don't know what i'm talking about.

>

> Of course it is.

>

> I played GW1 for the entire time it was out, i miss very little from that game, but what i do miss would make me love GW2 so much more if it had. I can never play GW1 again, but the stuff GW2 doesnt have makes me wish i could sometimes.

GW1 is still online.

> @"Gryphon.2875" said:

> > @"Dante.1763" said:

> > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > > its easy to take gw2 for granted when gw1 did everything better.

> > > > That is a highly subjective statement.

> > > >

> > >

> > > only if you don't know what i'm talking about.

> >

> > Of course it is.

> >

> > I played GW1 for the entire time it was out, i miss very little from that game, but what i do miss would make me love GW2 so much more if it had. I can never play GW1 again, but the stuff GW2 doesnt have makes me wish i could sometimes.

>

> GW1 is still online.

Yep... and ANet, and NC Soft said it many times that they have no intention whatsoever of shutting down the server.

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > @"Knighthonor.4061" said:

> > spacebar

>

> definitely the first thing I notice when playing that game again lol. so weird.

I’ve noticed this, too.

Upon selection of my two-dimensional graphical presentation of self, my first identification of contrasting comparison would be the usage of the “space interjection” function initiation switch, also known as the “spacebar.”

Why, yes, I do refer to you as a bookah. Why do you ask?

> @"Blood Red Arachnid.2493" said:

> > @"Krzysztof.5973" said:

> > So because Bethesda is pulling some (*insert kitten here*) ANet is suddenly incredible company?

>

> Yes. It's called perspective. Seeing how bad other people have it let you know how good you have it.

So then there are no more bad people in the world anymore because nobody else has committed atrocities in the same level that has occurred in the past?

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"Blood Red Arachnid.2493" said:

> > > @"Krzysztof.5973" said:

> > > So because Bethesda is pulling some (*insert kitten here*) ANet is suddenly incredible company?

> >

> > Yes. It's called perspective. Seeing how bad other people have it let you know how good you have it.

>

> So then there are no more bad people in the world anymore because nobody else has committed atrocities in the same level that has occurred in the past?

So the GW2 example of this would be seeing how bad the WvW people have it so us PvE people realize how great our mode is? Where are you guys going with this ;)

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"Blood Red Arachnid.2493" said:

> > > @"Krzysztof.5973" said:

> > > So because Bethesda is pulling some (*insert kitten here*) ANet is suddenly incredible company?

> >

> > Yes. It's called perspective. Seeing how bad other people have it let you know how good you have it.

>

> So then there are no more bad people in the world anymore because nobody else has committed atrocities in the same level that has occurred in the past?

I know what you're doing. You know what you're doing. You know what I mean. I know you know what I mean. So, drop the act, and be an adult here.

> @"Super Hayes.6890" said:

> > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > @"Blood Red Arachnid.2493" said:

> > > > @"Krzysztof.5973" said:

> > > > So because Bethesda is pulling some (*insert kitten here*) ANet is suddenly incredible company?

> > >

> > > Yes. It's called perspective. Seeing how bad other people have it let you know how good you have it.

> >

> > So then there are no more bad people in the world anymore because nobody else has committed atrocities in the same level that has occurred in the past?

>

> So the GW2 example of this would be seeing how bad the WvW people have it so us PvE people realize how great our mode is? Where are you guys going with this ;)

Yes. PvE is absolutely perfect now.

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"Super Hayes.6890" said:

> > > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > > @"Blood Red Arachnid.2493" said:

> > > > > @"Krzysztof.5973" said:

> > > > > So because Bethesda is pulling some (*insert kitten here*) ANet is suddenly incredible company?

> > > >

> > > > Yes. It's called perspective. Seeing how bad other people have it let you know how good you have it.

> > >

> > > So then there are no more bad people in the world anymore because nobody else has committed atrocities in the same level that has occurred in the past?

> >

> > So the GW2 example of this would be seeing how bad the WvW people have it so us PvE people realize how great our mode is? Where are you guys going with this ;)

>

> Yes. PvE is absolutely perfect now.

I knew it!