Is the Mini Icebrood Saga Ogre available to European players?

I see there is a promotion event but this one is limited to United States of America and Canada players only.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/get-an-icebrood-saga-heros-bundle-at-quiznos/

Is the Mini Icebrood Saga Ogre available to European players, and other players who are outside of these two countries for that matter? If so, how?

> @"TheQuickFox.3826" said:

> > @"Jethro.9376" said:

> > Why would it be? EU players are the IRL equivalent to WvWers. ;)

>

> I don't understand you. Can you clarify your message?

There have been a couple of giveaways in the past that were NA only. While there are events for everyone to participate in NA just got more out of it. Now if you swap giveaways with patches/updates, there was something for everyone but PvE got more over the years.

Now some may call me cynical but that pure bias gets annoying over time.

If you can get a code it will work on an EU account.

But there's no way to get a code in Europe. Even if you can get to one of the few Quiznos in the UK they're not part of the promotion and don't have any codes to give. So you need to find someone in the USA or Canada who is willing and able to get there and willing to give you the code once they've got it.

Hopefully the mini Icebrood Ogre will be available by another route later on. Either another promotion or (ideally) in-game somehow. But for now we don't know if or when that will happen.