Boneskinner Tonic - Fun screenshots

Randulf.7614

Me:I sure hope anet doesn't put a boneskinner mini or something, so it's kept as a scary champion and not a plushie pet.

Anet: here's your boneskinner mini! And tonic! And endless tonic! And backpack! And lunchbox! And plushie! And children mask! And amiibo! And paper towel Motif! And pillow!

Lol

> @"coso.9173" said:

> Me:I sure hope anet doesn't put a boneskinner mini or something, so it's kept as a scary champion and not a plushie pet.

> Anet: here's your boneskinner mini! And tonic! And endless tonic! And backpack! And lunchbox! And plushie! And children mask! And amiibo! And paper towel Motif! And pillow!

> Lol

Soon you too can own your very own wacky inflatable arm waving boneskinner tube man. Now available with wacky inflatable arm waving boneskinner tube man devoursble victims!

So hurry on down to the wacky inflatable arm waving boneskinner tube man emporium and pick up your very own wacky inflatable arm waving boneskinner tube man today!

> @"Cobra.6509" said:

> While I was fighting in Auric South Ive meet this veteran : https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Veteran_Bonebreaker

> For me the animations looks the same..maybe I am wrong but looks they reused an old asset ....

I thought i read it was a new rig, but if not most things are reused assets anyway so it would make sense

the backpiece is perfect for a "im a satanist baphomet devout" outfit.

- in the prologue we had a "heavy metal" climate.

- in the EP1 we had the _black metal/doom metal_ vibe.

i guess next chapter (EP2) will be a _death metal_ themed more gore and corpses.

the EP3 will be about _Trash metal_, more war and violence.

the EP4 will be about _Folk metal_, the "spirits" and stuff came to help us.

and the prologue will have _love metal_ climate, with the marriage of the Commander and **Jhavi Jorasdottir**.