Your number one favorite skin in the game?

Picking just one is really tough. I wish I could pick like 4 or 5. But, if I can only pick one, I suppose I would have to say Astralaria (unfortunately, I don't really use axes or I would definitely start working on getting it).

> @"Hot Boy.7138" said:

> Hands down astalaria. I wish it were a series like the black lion weapons. Cause I wish i had an astralaria sword, greatsword, pistol, etc. Everything. Astalaria is amazing.

YES!!!

......but that would diminish the appeal of Astralaria itself.

> @"Westenev.5289" said:

> The Dreamer. It's just perfect, and the only leggy I still show off to my friends years later.

>

>

> NGL though, it's difficult to find a matching outfit...

Its true, there are no unicorn horse face masks with accompanying horse costume.

I'm not exactly sure why you'd want one but each to their own I guess, I wont judge such... Tendancies.

The Juggernaut. Turns every piece of armor into shiny metal. Nice footprint-effects. No visual overkill. It is a hammer and can be used by the Engineer/Scrapper. I did never regret crafting it, especially because of the Mystic Chromatic Ooze that allows me to metal-ize every armor on all my characters, even those which cannot wield a hammer.