"Slightly improved load times on some NVIDIA graphics cards." Yet my load times are slower??

Vegeta.2563

I'm running a GTX 1070 strix card.. my load times are longer.

Anyone else experiencing longer load times?

To give an example. Previously it took me around 10-15 seconds to load into Mistlock Sanctuary. Now my timer reached almost 40 seconds (used -maploadinfo in shortcut to see the information)

Well, i get to look at the pretty splash screen for a minute now instead of 20secs before (DR, Mistlock obs, aerodrome). If they moved the loading more towards internet connection speed that might explain it in my case.

Edit: Black Citadel took over three minutes, well, i quit after that and reloaded so...https://imgur.com/lQ1DKDT

> @"pfc.9430" said:

> Since the patch my load times went from under 20 sec to over a minute... 1080ti here

~~Just deleted local.dat, relogged and changed settings back to what they were. Load times have gone from over a minute to 5-20 sec. I still have maploadinfo on. Hope this helps others.~~

Haven't noticed any problems on my RTX-2060 since the patch. But back during Wintersday, whenever I waypointed into the Crown Pavilion, the ground would take several seconds to load, during which it looked like everyone and everything was hanging in mid air with a LONG way down. I attributed it to the massive load of extra people and stuff in that area during the event, but who knows...

> @"pfc.9430" said:

> > @"pfc.9430" said:

> > Since the patch my load times went from under 20 sec to over a minute... 1080ti here

>

> ~~Just deleted local.dat, relogged and changed settings back to what they were. Load times have gone from over a minute to 5-20 sec. I still have maploadinfo on. Hope this helps others.~~

After playing for a while load times went right back up to >1min.

I just tried removing -maploadinfo and load times went back to normal, but I do not know if it will continue to work or not...