• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"memausz.7264" said:

> > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > @"memausz.7264"

> > > I dont get this "lazy way to play argument"

> > > isnt ranger hitting you from 1800 range for 3k autos lazy?

> > > or holoforge running you down like an ape dealing 5k dps through walls lazy?

> > > or warrior that spams tactical nukes untill 1 lands and you almost instantly die to it

> > > whats more lazy, this or " condi spam "

> >

> > you were just saying that holo isnt good anymore, and now you are basically calling it op. OK?

> > makes sense. seriously, you shift and turn it how it fits your needs best.

> >

> > the fact that condi speccs only need 1 stat to be good is what makes them lazy. they can go tanky while maintainign their condi dmg, and power speccs need 3 stats to do dmg, and ontop of that, most condi spells have much less tell of when they are applying condis, when a warrior runs at you, you WILL see what hes doing, his skills are sooo telegraphed, while most condi applications have very little tell.

>

> Dude, it's not my fault other people can't 300 APM. Whereas condi dealing players can just blow everything up at once and just let the dmg tick for them. Yeah, their the ones who are lazy, while I'm using up my keyboard's 5 million key impact limit quite quickly.

i was talking to leonidrex, not you, you just got tagged in my reply because leonidrex had you in his previous post

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > @"memausz.7264"

> > I dont get this "lazy way to play argument"

> > isnt ranger hitting you from 1800 range for 3k autos lazy?

> > or holoforge running you down like an ape dealing 5k dps through walls lazy?

> > or warrior that spams tactical nukes untill 1 lands and you almost instantly die to it

> > whats more lazy, this or " condi spam "

>

> you were just saying that holo isnt good anymore, and now you are basically calling it op. OK?

> makes sense. seriously, you shift and turn it how it fits your needs best.

>

> the fact that condi speccs only need 1 stat to be good is what makes them lazy. they can go tanky while maintainign their condi dmg, and power speccs need 3 stats to do dmg, and ontop of that, most condi spells have much less tell of when they are applying condis, when a warrior runs at you, you WILL see what hes doing, his skills are sooo telegraphed, while most condi applications have very little tell.

Sorry but is basically proven wrong by the balance changes! If this was the case why is Vipers being removed> Why? Because some builds need all 4 stats to be effective and noobs gripe about condi so now everything w condi is getting gutted. GL with this garbage

> @"Moradorin.6217" said:

> > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > @"memausz.7264"

> > > I dont get this "lazy way to play argument"

> > > isnt ranger hitting you from 1800 range for 3k autos lazy?

> > > or holoforge running you down like an ape dealing 5k dps through walls lazy?

> > > or warrior that spams tactical nukes untill 1 lands and you almost instantly die to it

> > > whats more lazy, this or " condi spam "

> >

> > you were just saying that holo isnt good anymore, and now you are basically calling it op. OK?

> > makes sense. seriously, you shift and turn it how it fits your needs best.

> >

> > the fact that condi speccs only need 1 stat to be good is what makes them lazy. they can go tanky while maintainign their condi dmg, and power speccs need 3 stats to do dmg, and ontop of that, most condi spells have much less tell of when they are applying condis, when a warrior runs at you, you WILL see what hes doing, his skills are sooo telegraphed, while most condi applications have very little tell.

>

> Sorry but is basically proven wrong by the balance changes! If this was the case why is Vipers being removed> Why? Because some builds need all 4 stats to be effective and noobs gripe about condi so now everything w condi is getting gutted. GL with this garbage

Sorry, but did you notice i posted that before release of said patchnotes?

And where is it said that viper is being removed?

Might have overread that in the amount of changes. Anyways, vipers has 2 condi stats and 2 power stats. Condis only need 2 stats to deal dmg. Just saying.