Replenishing Despair - Unintended Bonus?

Clownmug.8357

> @"Hell Nirvana.9045" said:

> It's an unavoidable effect, since having a condition on yourself puts you in combat. You could turn in into a combat-only trait, but you'd have to enter combat in an area just once to end up in the same situation.

Might as well make it combat-only anyways just to prevent trolling like killing friendly necros that have Plague Signet equipped.

> @"Clownmug.8357" said:

> > @"Hell Nirvana.9045" said:

> > It's an unavoidable effect, since having a condition on yourself puts you in combat. You could turn in into a combat-only trait, but you'd have to enter combat in an area just once to end up in the same situation.

>

> Might as well make it combat-only anyways just to prevent trolling like killing friendly necros that have Plague Signet equipped.

Muhahaha! I know what I’m doing now!!!

> @"Clownmug.8357" said:

> > @"Hell Nirvana.9045" said:

> > It's an unavoidable effect, since having a condition on yourself puts you in combat. You could turn in into a combat-only trait, but you'd have to enter combat in an area just once to end up in the same situation.

>

> Might as well make it combat-only anyways just to prevent trolling like killing friendly necros that have Plague Signet equipped.

But like I said, it wouldn't change much.