Have you ever won a GW2 giveway?

I can think of ... two? One was a code for a mini egg; Gaile was giving away ten of those that time, either through a forum thread or a Guild Chat, I don't recall. The other was the Ascended Aurene t shirt outfit, Gears2Gnomes gave a few codes away for that during an art stream and, mind bogglingly, I was a winner. Since my slovenly male human guardian desperately needed a pale blue t shirt, I was very happy.

Oh, and occasional Pink Day in LA winnings, though not anything on the level of legendaries; the prizes there were more just extra icing on an already very fun and worthwhile event.

I haven't won one of the official give-aways Anet runs, but I have occasionally won other GW2 related contests. Most memorably I won a GW2 art book in a Pink Day in LA contest a few years ago.

A friend of mine has a GW2 branded mouse which I think she won in one of their contests, but I couldn't tell you which one.

That reminds me. Did Anet ever publish the winner of the Beetle sweepstakes? The thread for it with Gaile's replies was closed without explanation, despite her last comment being that there would be another update on it. Reddit has threads months after the fact indicating that the winner still hadn't been disclosed by that point.

No, I even did the stupid kung fu tea AND the alienware shenanigans and still never got my outfit. Got confirmation both times but events were bugged and then next thing I know 'codes are all gone' or w/e nonsense. All I had to show for it was a bunch of junk mail.

Did a past Extra Life event few years back. Won a gaming head set (Arctis 5) and a pack of games including base game, HoT, PoF, and GW1 (Nightfall and Factions, excluding Eye of the North). It was RNG on their Twitch stream where they shaved one guy's head during the event.