So we going to do anything about condi revs or nah?

Bast.7253

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> Nothing says exciting gameplay like fighting a condi bunker rev that can spam debilitating spirits every 2 seconds and chain cc you while healing to full health.

I'm sure due to all the nerf posts for rev along with necro and fb will result in a tone down next patch. I'm sure the devs can see easy enough through their own play time that they and ranger to a lesser degree are outliers post patch.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > Nothing says exciting gameplay like fighting a condi bunker rev that can spam debilitating spirits every 2 seconds and chain cc you while healing to full health.

>

> I'm sure due to all the nerf posts for rev along with necro and fb will result in a tone down next patch. I'm sure the devs can see easy enough through their own play time that they and ranger to a lesser degree are outliers post patch.

Idk. It took them quite awhile to notice holo. :p

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > Nothing says exciting gameplay like fighting a condi bunker rev that can spam debilitating spirits every 2 seconds and chain cc you while healing to full health.

> >

> > I'm sure due to all the nerf posts for rev along with necro and fb will result in a tone down next patch. I'm sure the devs can see easy enough through their own play time that they and ranger to a lesser degree are outliers post patch.

>

> Idk. It took them quite awhile to notice holo. :p

>

>

It did but with new leadership and aperantly a more focused vision and plan hopefully the team rolls out changes faster, we will see.

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > @"Eugchriss.2046" said:

> > Are you complaining about Renegade? Omg, I can t believe this day happened.

>

> rejoice! the day is finally upon us.

> **renegade op**

That's gw2 for u lol either classes/specs go hero to zero or zero to hero, they never land somewhere in between.