Once we start seeing nerf thieves again, you know you went to far.

Crab Fear.1624

Nerf necro, nerf guardian, then ranger.....

Now it's wait for ranger to be nerfed, then probably we will go after condi rev.

So, after condi rev, maybe tempest(lol).

Now, thief is the king again, and we know thief will get nerfed.

Just throwing this out there but one dodge is an awful lot of dodges for mirage.

So, necro>guard>ranger>rev>ele>thief>mes.....

After 2 years we will see engis say you killed their class.

If you do nerf ranger, there will be a flood of nerf thief threads, but remember that is too soon.

So, I recommend stopping right at the rev nerfs.

At this point, you will be where you need to be.

Ignore all the bogus 1 post accounts talking elaborately about why you need to remove core mechanics that are approaching 8 years.

Those are actually alts, not new players seeking a new game.

If we are already at nerf thief, then you have gone to far and need to revert a few changes.

Thank you, and happy holidays.

> @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> Nerf necro, nerf guardian, then ranger.....

>

> Now it's wait for ranger to be nerfed, then probably we will go after condi rev.

>

> So, after condi rev, maybe tempest(lol).

>

> Now, thief is the king again, and we know thief will get nerfed.

>

> Just throwing this out there but one dodge is an awful lot of dodges for mirage.

>

> So, necro>guard>ranger>rev>ele>thief>mes.....

>

> After 2 years we will see engis say you killed their class.

>

> If you do nerf ranger, there will be a flood of nerf thief threads, but remember that is too soon.

>

> So, I recommend stopping right at the rev nerfs.

>

> At this point, you will be where you need to be.

>

> Ignore all the bogus 1 post accounts talking elaborately about why you need to remove core mechanics that are approaching 8 years.

>

> Those are actually alts, not new players seeking a new game.

>

> If we are already at nerf thief, then you have gone to far and need to revert a few changes.

>

> Thank you, and happy holidays.

They should avoid messing any more with the fun of the players , and instead create new specs from the Expansion .

For example , if Mesmers/Necros/Engineers have a viable Condition Spec at this moment , they should create an equal spec for Warrior/Rev/Thieves from the next addon .

Same goes with 1-hit or Bunkers specs.

Welcome to gw2 where builds are introduced just to swing the nerf hammer and destroy them a half year later. How many build have we got over the past years? And every time we end up with completely incompetent nerfs that makes the build not viable again. Now that there are less complaints about Mesmer it’s on you thief’s.

> @"Senqu.8054" said:

> Welcome to gw2 where builds are introduced just to swing the nerf hammer and destroy them a half year later. How many build have we got over the past years? And every time we end up with completely incompetent nerfs that makes the build not viable again. Now that there are less complaints about Mesmer it’s on you thief’s.

**+1**

as many of you see, as many of us said since the beginning including many of those who left, it wasn't never Mesmer Profession after all, it was always 'the elephant in the room' >Thief Profession.

If there’s anything do well on thief ppl will want it nerfed especially now that we have some skills have much higher damage coefficients than others. Thief seems balanced more or less to me now but I think any caught in roads to an s/d DrD is gonna cry when they see how high unnerfed larcenous and cloak and dagger are and who knows if they nerf daredevil more ppl are gonna complain about deadeye rifle 2 and s/d spam with m7.

Thief is ez to target for nerfs most becuz it’s almost always a 1 button class where you have an option to spam, so ppl with always ask for that one thing to be nerfed

> @"Tharan.9085" said:

> > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > @"Tharan.9085" said:

> > > "only nerf the other stuff but dont Nerf my main bc I'm gonna cry if you do so"

> >

> > Please nerf churning earth lol

>

> Imagine still falling for the meme PepeLaugh

Salty ele main with dh icon detected ...did the tempest joke tingle your dingle?

> @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > @"Tharan.9085" said:

> > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > @"Tharan.9085" said:

> > > > "only nerf the other stuff but dont Nerf my main bc I'm gonna cry if you do so"

> > >

> > > Please nerf churning earth lol

> >

> > Imagine still falling for the meme PepeLaugh

>

> Salty ele main with dh icon detected ...did the tempest joke tingle your dingle?

P3 DH main, I detect a salty Thief Main that hates balance