Ress mechanics in 2v2 MUST be NERFED

TheThief.8475

This post is clear.

Some classes like warrior and necro have easy ress on ally (immune to cc or infinite healt) while other class just can't do a thing.

This unbalance the result of the game. Just some minutes ago i killed 3 time my enemies and they won the match, do you think this is a normal thing?

Guardians blocks all projectiles, necro fear me and in TWO seconds the enemy is up again. I can't kill my enemy 10 times before a match ends so just reduce the heal to downed ally in 2v2.

you need to focus on interrupts and safe stomp

there is very few ways of getting guaranteed rez

looking at your name and avatar i assume you play thief, has tools to both interrupt, psn(!) and safe stomp

guardians can't block sb 4 btw its unblockable interrupt

> @"TheThief.8475" said:

> Bro i play dual pistol second weapon, and trust me some comps don't let you the time to interrupt (warrior can't even be with elite). Thats why heal should be reduced. A ress in 2 second is just ridiculous.

he means instacast steal that strips stab and dazes. even if he is having stab you can interrupt that

The only way to stop a guardian with projectile blocks it to use a melee interrupt, and not much classes have it (for example thief can only use steal, when it's not recharging, and basilisk venom, that require 1 second to cast (if the enemy use one random cc + 1sec cast time u don't make it in time)

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > @"TheThief.8475" said:

> > Bro i play dual pistol second weapon, and trust me some comps don't let you the time to interrupt (warrior can't even be with elite). Thats why heal should be reduced. A ress in 2 second is just ridiculous.

> he means instacast steal that strips stab and dazes. even if he is having stab you can interrupt that

Yes i interrupt him one time, then he start to ress again. Not much a problem for a warrior/revenant or every tank is the world (and necro obv)

> @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > @"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:

> > Nah, complaining about Battle Standard is going way too far. For a start, they need to give up Rampage just to slot it. And second, it has a two second long cast. It's not an issue imo.

>

> Sometimes it bugs and fails to stomp enemy people too

Battle standard is NOT the problem =)

Normal ress power should definitely get adjusted to the overall lower dmg lvl. Active ress skills (Battle Standard, Glyph, Rezz Signet Necro , FB...) are only a problem because most classes have access to them still have a too high amount of facetank (+and active) sustain and some also have the ability to cover the cast easy by stability. Some classes also have insane high ress ability from traits (or pet) in addition to the general too high ress power.

I think reduce facetank sustain and general ress power and ress traits first before touching active ress skills. So when you see a class using a ress skill like ress Signet, it makes sense to focus him first as a tactic to coutner that. Atm you often are still forced to focus the other player first, simply because the one with the ress power (and support) is overly tanky (while still having tons of dmg, the good old balance problem since game release) and not a good first target while his duo can freecast.

Man i just had a match vs guardian and revenant, when you kill the guardian he use his knockback skill (you know which) and by the time i'm able to attack again the revenant already ressed him. Is so fucking stupid and free wins for tanks duo. That makes no sense

when me or my ally go down noone can help the other (ele + thief) this is the most unbalanced thing in the game at the moment.

> @"TheThief.8475" said:

> Man i just had a match vs guardian and revenant, when you kill the guardian he use his knockback skill (you know which) and by the time i'm able to attack again the revenant already ressed him.

I Assume your shadows step stomp didnt work? I assume the black powders you dropped on the downed didnt blind them long enough to avoid the knockback?

Yes, yes and yes.

I'm guilty of using Battle Standard, but to warriors' defense it has a cast time of TWO seconds and it has a 180 second cooldown if not picked up, plus we can mess it up by dropping it adjacent to the body and have it not do anything! Necro resurrection though is STUPID. I've taken down many only for the necro to rez them up in 1.5 seconds.