Survivor for builds

blp.3489

I'm not really serious but it would be kinda cool if every week the all players got to vote on one or two classes/mechanics/builds/whatever to ban from wvw for the week. With enough players participating it might give real insight into what classes/builds are truly problematic. Whether you could accurately specify specific builds to ban or not I'm not at all sure. I'm sure there is no chance whatsoever of this happening but I like the idea.

> @"blp.3489" said:

> I'm not really serious but it would be kinda cool if every week the all players got to vote on one or two classes/mechanics/builds/whatever to ban from wvw for the week. With enough players participating it might give real insight into what classes/builds are truly problematic. Whether you could accurately specify specific builds to ban or not I'm not at all sure. I'm sure there is no chance whatsoever of this happening but I like the idea.

It wouldn't tell us which are problematic, it would only tell us partly what people are having a hard time learning and mostly the bias of the few people who bother to vote and how many alt accounts they have.