Power rev is weak like wet noodle

zyra.7860

So, why Anet needed to nerf my favourite class im started to play again after break from game.? I want go full power rev but damage is weak, all skills have cool effect but no dmaage i go use sword 4 burst and hits like 1.5-3k max how is that supposed kill? and sword 3 i go full dmg and see number of 3000? That is so low for full bursts.. my cousin been rev main for years and i asked his opinion and he agreed with me and says power rev is un usable like so bad atm no reason for play it. He was last season 1611 rating and rev main for years so i trust his opinion on this matter. Can something be done and make rev good dmg again? I dont will play condis..

Rev is still immensely powerful and a full fledged Meta profession/build.

After the patch the thing that changed is that it's insane dmg is no longer coupled with large healthpool and easy survivability which is only fair. If you think Rev sucks now *(despite the fact it's still the main meta dmg dealer)* then you just got carrier by how easy and op it was before.

> @"zyra.7860" said:

> So, why Anet needed to nerf my favourite class im started to play again after break from game.? I want go full power rev but damage is weak, all skills have cool effect but no dmaage i go use sword 4 burst and hits like 1.5-3k max how is that supposed kill? and sword 3 i go full dmg and see number of 3000? That is so low for full bursts.. my cousin been rev main for years and i asked his opinion and he agreed with me and says power rev is un usable like so bad atm no reason for play it. He was last season 1611 rating and rev main for years so i trust his opinion on this matter. Can something be done and make rev good dmg again? I dont will play condis..

**+1**

take a look, updated with advices with build guides. Hope this help :)

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > @"zyra.7860" said:

> > So, why Anet needed to nerf my favourite class im started to play again after break from game.? I want go full power rev but damage is weak, all skills have cool effect but no dmaage i go use sword 4 burst and hits like 1.5-3k max how is that supposed kill? and sword 3 i go full dmg and see number of 3000? That is so low for full bursts.. my cousin been rev main for years and i asked his opinion and he agreed with me and says power rev is un usable like so bad atm no reason for play it. He was last season 1611 rating and rev main for years so i trust his opinion on this matter. Can something be done and make rev good dmg again? I dont will play condis..

>

> **+1**

>

> take a look, updated with advices with build guides. Hope this help :)

>

Happy No's rev. omg.... Are you serious...

> @"Zenix.6198" said:

> With people claiming Rev and Thief to be "weak" ....one can't help but wonder what side-effects a quarantine has on the human psyche....

Thief's issue is for the most part the same as revs. Aside from low dagger and pi damage thief damage is fine, it's the sustain lvs that are the problem.

Damage is fine, formerly better than it was in the past because Maurauder did too much than it should have.

If you want Damage, go Berserker.

Things that I would change in Herald since I can understand where the complains come from:

* Infuse Light has more raw heal but last a second less in PvP only.

* Gaze of Darkness cooldown is 20.

* Chaotic release cooldown is 20.

If we are composing about noodle roamers. Thief is a little more noodle and possibly very depending on the build, but thief builds seem to have better sustain than rev so I’d say the noodle thing about rev is sustain, also necro is great rn and it’s a hard counter to rev while one reason rev was great, the ability to counter support FB isn’t very present because ppl don’t play that. That said there are some different builds u can try like condition rev or renegade which can be bunkery

> @"zyra.7860" said:

> So, why Anet needed to nerf my favourite class im started to play again after break from game.? I want go full power rev but damage is weak, all skills have cool effect but no dmaage i go use sword 4 burst and hits like 1.5-3k max how is that supposed kill? and sword 3 i go full dmg and see number of 3000? That is so low for full bursts.. my cousin been rev main for years and i asked his opinion and he agreed with me and says power rev is un usable like so bad atm no reason for play it. He was last season 1611 rating and rev main for years so i trust his opinion on this matter. Can something be done and make rev good dmg again? I dont will play condis..

Power rev really good. Sounds like you need some practice and watch some footage from other people at higher level playing it