tiger single hit 8k

Lighter.5631

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know what all those Ranger pet nerfs are all about because Ranger Profession damages were severely nerfed. So know,why not alse strip all damages from their pets too?

It is not like their pets can +1 shot unlike what the Profession would do before. Not forgetting that the Profession can no longer swap pets so lets also Punish their pets as well?

It is unbelievable that some whose asking to stripp down Ranger Profession pet damages knows absolutely nothing about Ranger Profession lore. Also, including in their lore, their companies grows stronger with the Ranger. The Ranger can synchronize all of their strengths into their pet companion skills as one-Beastmaster

**Beastmaster**

'A ranger may choose to focus on increasing the strength of their pet.'

**Beast Mastery**

'Beast Mastery is a secondary attribute of rangers.'

- “Beast Mastery increases the damage dealt by your animal companion and its chance to inflict a critical hit. Many Ranger skills, especially those related to making your animal companion stronger, become more effective with higher Beast Mastery"

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Ranger

Lastly, i encourage those who are asking to nerf the Ranger Profession not excluding the Necromancer Profession, to take the time to understand their lore before asking to stripp them out of them.

-Thank You-

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> i don't know what all those Ranger pet nerfs are all about because Ranger Profession damages were severely nerfed. So know,why not alse strip all damages from their pets too?

>

> It is not like their pets can +1 shot unlike what the Profession would do before. Not forgetting that the Profession can no longer swap pets so lets also Punish their pets as well?

>

> It is unbelievable that some whose asking to stripp down Ranger Profession pet damages knows absolutely nothing about Ranger Profession lore. Also, including in their lore, their companies grows stronger with the Ranger. The Ranger can synchronize all of their strengths into their pet companion skills as one-Beastmaster

>

> **Beastmaster**

> 'A ranger may choose to focus on increasing the strength of their pet.'

>

> **Beast Mastery**

> 'Beast Mastery is a secondary attribute of rangers.'

> - “Beast Mastery increases the damage dealt by your animal companion and its chance to inflict a critical hit. Many Ranger skills, especially those related to making your animal companion stronger, become more effective with higher Beast Mastery"

> https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Ranger

>

> Lastly, i encourage those who are asking to nerf the Ranger Profession not excluding the Necromancer Profession, to take the time to understand their lore before asking to stripp them out of them.

>

> -Thank You-

People aren't able to track two different things and dodge them, hell most players cant track 1 thing and dodge what they need to. So pets are nuking people who aren't adapting. The pets are super exploitable and people can't learn to play. Unfortunately, in this thread, these are warriors who really have little chance vs core ranger unless they go condi - which hasnt been viable in ages it seems.

With recent damage nerfs, pets are back to where they used to be, able to be useful and people hate it.

Core ranger still has pet swap.

> @"Eurantien.4632" said:

> With recent damage nerfs, pets are back to where they used to be, able to be useful and people hate it.

The difference is that the ranger themself isn’t where they used to be but A LOT stronger and as such is the combination of those two.

> > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > i don't know what all those Ranger pet nerfs are all about because Ranger Profession damages were severely nerfed. So know,why not alse strip all damages from their pets too?

> >

> > It is not like their pets can +1 shot unlike what the Profession would do before. Not forgetting that the Profession can no longer swap pets so lets also Punish their pets as well?

> >

> > It is unbelievable that some whose asking to stripp down Ranger Profession pet damages knows absolutely nothing about Ranger Profession lore. Also, including in their lore, their companies grows stronger with the Ranger. The Ranger can synchronize all of their strengths into their pet companion skills as one-Beastmaster

> >

> > **Beastmaster**

> > 'A ranger may choose to focus on increasing the strength of their pet.'

> >

> > **Beast Mastery**

> > 'Beast Mastery is a secondary attribute of rangers.'

> > - “Beast Mastery increases the damage dealt by your animal companion and its chance to inflict a critical hit. Many Ranger skills, especially those related to making your animal companion stronger, become more effective with higher Beast Mastery"

> > https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Ranger

> >

> > Lastly, i encourage those who are asking to nerf the Ranger Profession not excluding the Necromancer Profession, to take the time to understand their lore before asking to stripp them out of them.

> >

> > -Thank You-

>

> People aren't able to track two different things and dodge them, hell most players cant track 1 thing and dodge what they need to. So pets are nuking people who aren't adapting. The pets are super exploitable and people can't learn to play. Unfortunately, in this thread, these are warriors who really have little chance vs core ranger unless they go condi - which hasnt been viable in ages it seems.

>

> With recent damage nerfs, pets are back to where they used to be, able to be useful and people hate it.

>

> Core ranger still has pet swap.

**+1**

-although i disagree with you that their pets being exploitable-

- Guild Wars: Pet Ranger with Self Heals

I am like 90% certain it is actually bugged and tigers, birds, and a few others are ignoring armor and damage reductions buffs entirely.

My dumbdumb warrior build has 3.6k armor(like a lot of armor, seriously.) and -48% damage reduction and those types of pets just hit right through it for numbers similar to these. The ranger might hit like 1-3k with a maul, but the pet is just doing insane damage despite the damage reductions.

I've seen some core ranger people too that seem to building to play super evasively and just harassing people with axe or LB while their pet carries the damage.

Im almost certain they neglected to nerf the damage coefficients on some pets, you cant have something that is AI related do more damage then the actual human player makes no sense, its clearly a huge oversight on Anets part. If any ranger tells you they are not exploiting this oversight then they are to put it bluntly lying and taking advantage of it.

> @"Multicolorhipster.9751" said:

> I am like 90% certain it is actually bugged and tigers, birds, and a few others are ignoring armor and damage reductions buffs entirely.

>

> My dumbdumb warrior build has 3.6k armor(like a lot of armor, seriously.) and -48% damage reduction and those types of pets just hit right through it for numbers similar to these. The ranger might hit like 1-3k with a maul, but the pet is just doing insane damage despite the damage reductions.

>

> I've seen some core ranger people too that seem to building to play super evasively and just harassing people with axe or LB while their pet carries the damage.

It reminds me on NVO. Rogues there had a bugged ability that made all their damage ignore all forms of damage reductions.

But if you were to mention it oh boy would they bite and bark at you :D

You would think peeps would notice their pets dealing unusually high damage

> @"mrauls.6519" said:

> A lot of hits are too high right now. Have you seen lich auto? Def needs to be shaved down

with a carrion amulet lich auto hits for 4-5k, which is a bit too high even for the 150s CD. This thread is about ranger pets, which are hitting for 4k++ every attack and have no CD

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> I mean, if a tiger lunged at you it would do a lot of damage.

> realism/ theme over balance/ viability any day.

Im sorry but in real life, humans would last for more taking bursts and crits than our characters do in this insta kill fiesta that we call < pvp > 5v5 mode

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> It reminds me on NVO. Rogues there had a bugged ability that made all their damage ignore all forms of damage reductions.

> But if you were to mention it oh boy would they bite and bark at you :D

> You would think peeps would notice their pets dealing unusually high damage

They wouldn't be wrong if they said I was calling their class broken, but usually when people say that it's just hyperbole.

I'm genuinely curious if its an actual bug or if pet damage is just that high because I think it would be very helpful to know.

just kill the tiger/owl or put weakness on it

if i see a tiger ranger i just murder their tiger. it has no mobility no cc no chill no quick animations.

its a glass cannon pet you can kill with power or condi very easily.

just watch for the maul buff and moment of clarity gimmick

every ranger will run their second pet to be a utility smoke scale for comboing stealth and the damage of that pet is abysmal. if they dont fun smokescale the ranger is easier to shutdown.

just learn their patterns for setting up pet damage burst combos.

smokefield>pet swap triggers blast for stealth> GS 2 for buff prime the pet's f2> go pray for an interrupt for max damage and maybe sic em

it isnt hard to learn if you want to learn

most of the time you got kited by a ranger to death and gave them all the free hunter shots and pbs

im not a ranger main but at least i found out what kills me and how it plays and what i cant do to stop it. if i have no tools to deal with the ranger then equip some if you can and if you cant then it is a matchup where your build is not favored in which case you need to have a teammate take that fight instead of you or wait for help.

people nowadays dont ask for help or tips. A killed me im unhappy please delete it. kind regards, B. nvm we dont even know what people who complain run.

> > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > i don't know what all those Ranger pet nerfs are all about because Ranger Profession damages were severely nerfed. So know,why not alse strip all damages from their pets too?

> >

> > It is not like their pets can +1 shot unlike what the Profession would do before. Not forgetting that the Profession can no longer swap pets so lets also Punish their pets as well?

> >

> > It is unbelievable that some whose asking to stripp down Ranger Profession pet damages knows absolutely nothing about Ranger Profession lore. Also, including in their lore, their companies grows stronger with the Ranger. The Ranger can synchronize all of their strengths into their pet companion skills as one-Beastmaster

> >

> > **Beastmaster**

> > 'A ranger may choose to focus on increasing the strength of their pet.'

> >

> > **Beast Mastery**

> > 'Beast Mastery is a secondary attribute of rangers.'

> > - “Beast Mastery increases the damage dealt by your animal companion and its chance to inflict a critical hit. Many Ranger skills, especially those related to making your animal companion stronger, become more effective with higher Beast Mastery"

> > https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Ranger

> >

> > Lastly, i encourage those who are asking to nerf the Ranger Profession not excluding the Necromancer Profession, to take the time to understand their lore before asking to stripp them out of them.

> >

> > -Thank You-

>

> People aren't able to track two different things and dodge them, hell most players cant track 1 thing and dodge what they need to. So pets are nuking people who aren't adapting. The pets are super exploitable and people can't learn to play. Unfortunately, in this thread, these are warriors who really have little chance vs core ranger unless they go condi - which hasnt been viable in ages it seems.

>

>

> Core ranger still has pet swap.

Hardly makes your case for having AI do on par damage with the Ranger, over short bursts. Esp since pets get lost in the clusterkitten of shiny rings and effects.