Warrior

Sailorz.5426

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> >

> > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> >

> > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> >

> > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> >

> > On other notes...:

> >

> > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> >

> > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> >

> > :)

> >

> >

>

> warrior has kitten TON of evades, I would not be suprised if warrior had THE MOST evasion out of all classes right now, shoving more into it is stupid.

> Main warrior problem RN is that prot holo does what warrior does but better in every way from range and aoe, things like perma weakness fr0m LR, necro/holo taking 0 dmg need to be fixed and warrior will be fine.

How many is a ton of evades? This feels like another round of 'if Warrior could spec 5 traitlines and 20 Utils-posts' - Where did I complain about not having enough evades?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > >

> > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > >

> > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > > >

> > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > >

> > > > On other notes...:

> > > >

> > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > >

> > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > >

> > > > :)

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > >

> > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > -Berseker stance

> > > -Feather grace

> > > -Shake it off

> > >

> > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > >

> > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > >

> > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> >

> > You're right. I can have resisstance for days, and Full Counter returns 3 Condis and so on, and so on. I can play less careless, and use Rush and Dodge better. You're right about that too. In fact, your right about everything you point out. You just forgot one small thing...

> >

> > No where in my post do I say, that I want "this" or "that", or want one build to rule them all. All I wrote was thoughts and ideas. That's it. I even started with letting everyone know, I actually feel Warrior is pretty nice as it is. So because you somehow failed to get that from my post, your reply falls short. Sorry.

>

> You did complain about condis and I have listed the options available to deal with them

No I did not. I Pointed out that Warrior can't handle teamfights because Resistance and Stability is being stripped from them long before Warrior has an impact on the fight, and because of that, they melt, and should stay away as the 1vs1 class Warrior is.

> @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > >

> > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > >

> > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > >

> > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > >

> > > On other notes...:

> > >

> > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > >

> > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > >

> > > :)

> > >

> > >

> >

> > warrior has kitten TON of evades, I would not be suprised if warrior had THE MOST evasion out of all classes right now, shoving more into it is stupid.

> > Main warrior problem RN is that prot holo does what warrior does but better in every way from range and aoe, things like perma weakness fr0m LR, necro/holo taking 0 dmg need to be fixed and warrior will be fine.

>

> How many is a ton of evades? This feels like another round of 'if Warrior could spec 5 traitlines and 20 Utils-posts' - Where did I complain about not having enough evades?

normal 2 dodges

endurance from MMR

endurance from potential signet

bulls ( 24s )

gs 3 ( 8s cd )

shield 5 ( 30s cd )

full counter ( 12s cd )

you said -> Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

this is why I said extra evasion on warrior is a bad idea

> > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > >

> > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > >

> > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > >

> > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > >

> > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > warrior has kitten TON of evades, I would not be suprised if warrior had THE MOST evasion out of all classes right now, shoving more into it is stupid.

> > > Main warrior problem RN is that prot holo does what warrior does but better in every way from range and aoe, things like perma weakness fr0m LR, necro/holo taking 0 dmg need to be fixed and warrior will be fine.

> >

> > How many is a ton of evades? This feels like another round of 'if Warrior could spec 5 traitlines and 20 Utils-posts' - Where did I complain about not having enough evades?

>

> normal 2 dodges

> endurance from MMR

> endurance from potential signet

> bulls ( 24s )

> gs 3 ( 8s cd )

> shield 5 ( 30s cd )

> full counter ( 12s cd )

>

> you said -> Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> this is why I said extra evasion on warrior is a bad idea

Shield 5 isn't an evade though...

Still less than a Weaver.

> > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > warrior has kitten TON of evades, I would not be suprised if warrior had THE MOST evasion out of all classes right now, shoving more into it is stupid.

> > > Main warrior problem RN is that prot holo does what warrior does but better in every way from range and aoe, things like perma weakness fr0m LR, necro/holo taking 0 dmg need to be fixed and warrior will be fine.

> >

> > How many is a ton of evades? This feels like another round of 'if Warrior could spec 5 traitlines and 20 Utils-posts' - Where did I complain about not having enough evades?

>

> normal 2 dodges

> endurance from MMR

> endurance from potential signet

> bulls ( 24s )

> gs 3 ( 8s cd )

> shield 5 ( 30s cd )

> full counter ( 12s cd )

>

> you said -> Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> this is why I said extra evasion on warrior is a bad idea

You're right. It might be too much to give Rush an Evade. That's why it was ONLY an IDEA to make up for the random connecting. ;) Then you atleast got something from Rush. ;)

> > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> >

> > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> >

> > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> >

> > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> >

> > On other notes...:

> >

> > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> >

> > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> >

> > :)

> >

> >

>

> warrior has kitten TON of evades, I would not be suprised if warrior had THE MOST evasion out of all classes right now, shoving more into it is stupid.

> Main warrior problem RN is that prot holo does what warrior does but better in every way from range and aoe, things like perma weakness fr0m LR, necro/holo taking 0 dmg need to be fixed and warrior will be fine.

Warrior does have a good chunk of evades, but Weaver should still top it.

> > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > > >

> > > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > > >

> > > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > > > >

> > > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > > >

> > > > > On other notes...:

> > > > >

> > > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > > >

> > > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > > >

> > > > > :)

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > > >

> > > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > > -Berseker stance

> > > > -Feather grace

> > > > -Shake it off

> > > >

> > > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > > >

> > > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > > >

> > > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> > >

> > > You're right. I can have resisstance for days, and Full Counter returns 3 Condis and so on, and so on. I can play less careless, and use Rush and Dodge better. You're right about that too. In fact, your right about everything you point out. You just forgot one small thing...

> > >

> > > No where in my post do I say, that I want "this" or "that", or want one build to rule them all. All I wrote was thoughts and ideas. That's it. I even started with letting everyone know, I actually feel Warrior is pretty nice as it is. So because you somehow failed to get that from my post, your reply falls short. Sorry.

> >

> > You did complain about condis and I have listed the options available to deal with them

>

> No I did not. I Pointed out that Warrior can't handle teamfights because Resistance and Stability is being stripped from them long before Warrior has an impact on the fight, and because of that, they melt, and should stay away as the 1vs1 class Warrior is.

**__NOTE This is a general opinion and not directly aimed at you__**

Don't jump head first shield in hand in the teamfights....

The class got all the tools to survive any teamfight ....**as long as you are willingly to adapt** which all of you are not because metabattle and some streamer says you must run strength-discipline-spellbreaker / zerker / bull's rush and shake it off in all situations ..whether you are provided with support or not, always use same build then rush into any battle, proceed to lose then go the forum and complain on how UP the class is.

Warrior got the tools to survive heavy condi/dmg/cc ( depending on situation ) teams when there is nobody to provide you with cleansing and support..but most of you refuse to use the tools given and instead use the term "meme" for any build that doesn't come up on metabattle or been showcased by some l33t streamer.

Few key points here :

1) Calling meme anything that doesn't land on your laps from metabattle...doesn't make you "cool" or "l33t", it only shows how much of a copy/paste parrot you are and can't effectively say to know how to use the class at all

2) The class can duel , offer limited support and adapt seemingly to any situation through sheer ingenuity and mobility

3) What metabattle and some streamer say may not necessarily apply to you where a different gameplay option will yield far better results

> @"gluecka.4078" said:

> @"Arheundel.6451" you are the textbook forum warrior mate, I first saw you crying about Thiefes, now you are bashing warriors. I had a look on your discussion history and basically everything but Ele is too strong and op., and "Ele should be deleted" because "the design is just atrocious". So basically every class is bad in this game? You are posting highlight videos with picked content for entertainment as your validation. To me it sounds like you played the game for a bit too long and you got frustrated. Just take a break from the game bro, things get better. Don't get so anxious about a game, its not healthy.

>

> And now I go ahead "deleting" people with my 4k backstabs as Thief, watch out pal!

You took personal time to go through my post history and go as far as make insinuations about real life....you're the one showing adverse attachment in a virtual environment, you may want to look at the mirror next time pal....

> > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > > @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > > >

> > > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > > >

> > > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > > > >

> > > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > > >

> > > > > On other notes...:

> > > > >

> > > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > > >

> > > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > > >

> > > > > :)

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > warrior has kitten TON of evades, I would not be suprised if warrior had THE MOST evasion out of all classes right now, shoving more into it is stupid.

> > > > Main warrior problem RN is that prot holo does what warrior does but better in every way from range and aoe, things like perma weakness fr0m LR, necro/holo taking 0 dmg need to be fixed and warrior will be fine.

> > >

> > > How many is a ton of evades? This feels like another round of 'if Warrior could spec 5 traitlines and 20 Utils-posts' - Where did I complain about not having enough evades?

> >

> > normal 2 dodges

> > endurance from MMR

> > endurance from potential signet

> > bulls ( 24s )

> > gs 3 ( 8s cd )

> > shield 5 ( 30s cd )

> > full counter ( 12s cd )

> >

> > you said -> Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > this is why I said extra evasion on warrior is a bad idea

>

> You're right. It might be too much to give Rush an Evade. That's why it was ONLY an IDEA to make up for the random connecting. ;) Then you atleast got something from Rush. ;)

Rush should be a flip skill. First grants you Superspeed for 3 seconds, the next flip gives you a hard hitting single target 130 radius hit which has the same coefficient as current Rush.

> The class got all the tools to survive any teamfight ....**as long as you are willingly to adapt** which all of you are not because metabattle and some streamer says you must run strength-discipline-spellbreaker / zerker / bull's rush and shake it off in all situations ..whether you are provided with support or not, always use same build then rush into any battle, proceed to lose then go the forum and complain on how UP the class is.

I don't agree with this individual saying that the class is equipped for every situation. Some condi oriented classes and some ranged classes can steamroll warrior builds regardless of how they attempt to insulate themselves from it.

He's right though. Been playing Berserker for years fighting spellbreakers that used to chunk me harder with dagger burst than I could chunk them with decap. Now that the build they used doesn't automatically vomit damage people don't know what to do.

It's not busted, but it's far from bad or underpowered. Do something other than copy someone's meta build then attach your ego to it.

> > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > @"DinesenDK.5067" said:

> > > > > > My experience is that Warrior, is in a fairly good place when it comes to spvp and pve (don't play WwW enough to know). However, it is far best at 1vs1, as it should be - Only problem these days is, that other classes, and builds does this better than Warrior, which makes it a real struggle to succeed at. Warrior in teamfights bigger than 2v2, is an absolutely no go. It simply gets melted due too too much boon corruption/removal.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I am not sure Warrior needs to hit harder, as I feel it is more a question about getting other classes/build into line with Warrior.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rush needs to be looked at, as it is very random at connecting - An idea could be to leave it as it is, and maybe even reduce the dps on it, but then give it a couple of secs Evade - It is used mostly for mobility afterall.

> > > > > > Then I look forward to reworks of a few traits, or hope so. :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Lastly, I would love better build in stability, because as it is, it often feels like I'm more on the ground then actually fighting. Not sure that's the idea with Warrior.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > On other notes...:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Something neeeds to be done about these things, which is already mention elsewhere

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ranger pets needs a nerf or an overall rework - too much dps and too many random CC

> > > > > > Burning is out whack one more then on build - Guard especially - Hits waaaaay too hard

> > > > > > Spamming slow/poison/Weakening/CC to the point where you can't use your abilities is a quick way to make Spvp unfun very fast

> > > > > > And then we have Shroud on Necro.... - Something needs to be done here as well, as they are godly tanks as it is, and that wins them the duel no matter how hard I am able to hit them

> > > > > >

> > > > > > :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > You can have resistance for days on warrior while playing spellbreaker! At the same time you can pack enough punch to rip a hole through everything if you know what to dodge ofc and not just randomly use that **rush**.

> > > > >

> > > > > -Full counter gives back 3 condis every 12s CD plus an evade and 100% "block"

> > > > > -Berseker stance

> > > > > -Feather grace

> > > > > -Shake it off

> > > > >

> > > > > And you still have "Signet of stamina" and "Mending"/ "Natural Healing" or go crazy with "Defiant Stance", if everything fail ( dunno how ) you can learn to CC/lock necros and & with hammer-mace/shield....**what more do you want?**

> > > > >

> > > > > And...better stability?..Are you kidding me? Warrior is the only class with pulsing stability as utility **Balanced Stance**, then you have "Dolyak signet", "Stomp" and then you have the best transform in the game : "rampage" and you want more?....maybe you want to play ele and have a single utility to have stability.....

> > > > >

> > > > > And yes..I do play warrior among other things; don't just try to facetank everything simply because you play a warrior....dodge sometimes

> > > >

> > > > You're right. I can have resisstance for days, and Full Counter returns 3 Condis and so on, and so on. I can play less careless, and use Rush and Dodge better. You're right about that too. In fact, your right about everything you point out. You just forgot one small thing...

> > > >

> > > > No where in my post do I say, that I want "this" or "that", or want one build to rule them all. All I wrote was thoughts and ideas. That's it. I even started with letting everyone know, I actually feel Warrior is pretty nice as it is. So because you somehow failed to get that from my post, your reply falls short. Sorry.

> > >

> > > You did complain about condis and I have listed the options available to deal with them

> >

> > No I did not. I Pointed out that Warrior can't handle teamfights because Resistance and Stability is being stripped from them long before Warrior has an impact on the fight, and because of that, they melt, and should stay away as the 1vs1 class Warrior is.

>

> **__NOTE This is a general opinion and not directly aimed at you__**

>

> Don't jump head first shield in hand in the teamfights....

>

> The class got all the tools to survive any teamfight ....**as long as you are willingly to adapt** which all of you are not because metabattle and some streamer says you must run strength-discipline-spellbreaker / zerker / bull's rush and shake it off in all situations ..whether you are provided with support or not, always use same build then rush into any battle, proceed to lose then go the forum and complain on how UP the class is.

>

> Warrior got the tools to survive heavy condi/dmg/cc ( depending on situation ) teams when there is nobody to provide you with cleansing and support..but most of you refuse to use the tools given and instead use the term "meme" for any build that doesn't come up on metabattle or been showcased by some l33t streamer.

>

> Few key points here :

>

> 1) Calling meme anything that doesn't land on your laps from metabattle...doesn't make you "cool" or "l33t", it only shows how much of a copy/paste parrot you are and can't effectively say to know how to use the class at all

> 2) The class can duel , offer limited support and adapt seemingly to any situation through sheer ingenuity and mobility

> 3) What metabattle and some streamer say may not necessarily apply to you where a different gameplay option will yield far better results

Could you please share a "viable" non-metabattle spec? I see some dual axe warriors too, though, and they do very well at bursting stunned targets (axe 5 doing 14k is normal if you build it right) if they neglect to invest in defensive abilities. Other than that vanilla greataxe build, and lastly some attempts at rifle which hillariously just dies to anything. Outside of that, nothing. Greatsword is too good to pass up on due to very high mobility, hammer stuns but doesn't deal damage, mace would pair up well with a shield in a bunker build that won't work due to lacking passive sustain.

> @"gluecka.4078" said:

> @"Arheundel.6451" you are the textbook forum warrior mate, I first saw you crying about Thiefes, now you are bashing warriors. I had a look on your discussion history and basically everything but Ele is too strong and op., and "Ele should be deleted" because "the design is just atrocious". So basically every class is bad in this game? You are posting highlight videos with picked content for entertainment as your validation. To me it sounds like you played the game for a bit too long and you got frustrated. Just take a break from the game bro, things get better. Don't get so anxious about a game, its not healthy.

>

> And now I go ahead "deleting" people with my 4k backstabs as Thief, watch out pal!

I agree 100%