Nerf condi damage aka NERF BURNIG DAMAGE

Strige.9382

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > He probably was playing some DE/stealth camping bs and was burn hadokened by a rightful Dragon hunter in the name of Justice

>

> 60% winrate chad burn DH fighting depicable plebeians :D

Given the skill level of current pvp playerbase at large..I am not surprised, years of powercreep must have led to bad habits . Play too much thief rifle 5-2/1 dodge rinse and repeat...and you forget the very basics of the game but again...as stated by the devs in the stream high winrate =/ needs nerfs, because in this case there is burning DH during any tournaments for a mighty reason.....

I am not surprised burn DH wasn't touched....**the devs mostly go for oppressive specs** that oppress others with min effort from pvp to wvw at all skill levels, therefore DE was nerfed, condi mirage too and soon condi herarld

Something that I can beat with a core ele in my sleep...won't ever deserve a hard nerfing..L2P peeps

P.S thieves have plenty of condi removal....acrobatics, shadow art, trickery and 2 main healing skills...maybe they want to lose some of their wambo jambo copy/paste griefing build perma stealth crap instead than come running on the forums; I have seen thief players adapting to burn dh and kill them effortlessly....

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > He probably was playing some DE/stealth camping bs and was burn hadokened by a rightful Dragon hunter in the name of Justice

> >

> > 60% winrate chad burn DH fighting depicable plebeians :D

>

> Given the skill level of current pvp playerbase at large..I am not surprised, years of powercreep must have led to bad habits . Play too much thief rifle 5-2/1 dodge rinse and repeat...and you forget the very basics of the game but again...as stated by the devs in the stream high winrate =/ needs nerfs, because in this case there is burning DH during any tournaments for a mighty reason.....

>

> I am not surprised burn DH wasn't touched....**the devs mostly go for oppressive specs** that oppress others with min effort from pvp to wvw at all skill levels, therefore DE was nerfed, condi mirage too and soon condi herarld

>

> Something that I can beat with a core ele in my sleep...won't ever deserve a hard nerfing..L2P peeps

>

> P.S thieves have plenty of condi removal....acrobatics, shadow art, trickery and 2 main healing skills...maybe they want to lose some of their wambo jambo copy/paste griefing build perma stealth kitten instead than come running on the forums; I have seen thief players adapting to burn dh and kill them effortlessly....

This coming from a guy who started his own thread about being dismayed about only seeing fb/dh,necro etc in every match than going on to say stack em and its guaranteed win lmao, what? U bandwagon to dh so now it's fine lmao man that right there is gold.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > He probably was playing some DE/stealth camping bs and was burn hadokened by a rightful Dragon hunter in the name of Justice

> > >

> > > 60% winrate chad burn DH fighting depicable plebeians :D

> >

> > Given the skill level of current pvp playerbase at large..I am not surprised, years of powercreep must have led to bad habits . Play too much thief rifle 5-2/1 dodge rinse and repeat...and you forget the very basics of the game but again...as stated by the devs in the stream high winrate =/ needs nerfs, because in this case there is burning DH during any tournaments for a mighty reason.....

> >

> > I am not surprised burn DH wasn't touched....**the devs mostly go for oppressive specs** that oppress others with min effort from pvp to wvw at all skill levels, therefore DE was nerfed, condi mirage too and soon condi herarld

> >

> > Something that I can beat with a core ele in my sleep...won't ever deserve a hard nerfing..L2P peeps

> >

> > P.S thieves have plenty of condi removal....acrobatics, shadow art, trickery and 2 main healing skills...maybe they want to lose some of their wambo jambo copy/paste griefing build perma stealth kitten instead than come running on the forums; I have seen thief players adapting to burn dh and kill them effortlessly....

>

> This coming from a guy who started his own thread about being dismayed about only seeing fb/dh,necro etc in every match than going on to say stack em and its guaranteed win lmao, what? U bandwagon to dh so now it's fine lmao man that right there is gold.

I don't see any mention of DH for pvp or wvw...I specify specs and that's important for a discussion....accusing me of bandwagoning when for months you campaigned to see rangers nerfed..then "all of sudden" ranger's pet were fine so you are....a warrior, a thief and a ranger now?

>You go pvp....double core necro, firebrands, symbolbrand, reapers spamming aoe condi/dps on point

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > He probably was playing some DE/stealth camping bs and was burn hadokened by a rightful Dragon hunter in the name of Justice

> > > >

> > > > 60% winrate chad burn DH fighting depicable plebeians :D

> > >

> > > Given the skill level of current pvp playerbase at large..I am not surprised, years of powercreep must have led to bad habits . Play too much thief rifle 5-2/1 dodge rinse and repeat...and you forget the very basics of the game but again...as stated by the devs in the stream high winrate =/ needs nerfs, because in this case there is burning DH during any tournaments for a mighty reason.....

> > >

> > > I am not surprised burn DH wasn't touched....**the devs mostly go for oppressive specs** that oppress others with min effort from pvp to wvw at all skill levels, therefore DE was nerfed, condi mirage too and soon condi herarld

> > >

> > > Something that I can beat with a core ele in my sleep...won't ever deserve a hard nerfing..L2P peeps

> > >

> > > P.S thieves have plenty of condi removal....acrobatics, shadow art, trickery and 2 main healing skills...maybe they want to lose some of their wambo jambo copy/paste griefing build perma stealth kitten instead than come running on the forums; I have seen thief players adapting to burn dh and kill them effortlessly....

> >

> > This coming from a guy who started his own thread about being dismayed about only seeing fb/dh,necro etc in every match than going on to say stack em and its guaranteed win lmao, what? U bandwagon to dh so now it's fine lmao man that right there is gold.

>

> I don't see any mention of DH for pvp or wvw...I specify specs and that's important for a discussion....accusing me of bandwagoning when for months you campaigned to see rangers nerfed..then "all of sudden" ranger's pet were fine so you are....a warrior, a thief and a ranger now?

>

> >You go pvp....double core necro, firebrands, symbolbrand, reapers spamming aoe condi/dps on point

Um theres more dh/core guards in pvp as far as I've noticed lately. And I've said rangers specifically slb was 2nd most played class for like 3 yrs now lol but I can call legit nerfs on classes I play so.... I love ranger and slb but I could admit their dps modifiers were way over tuned and still are high but not really op. Pet dps on some pets still are OP like birds but as far as ranger itself I think its balanced as it can be and has some great weapon kits.

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> But without condi damage the evade spammers and bunkers wouldn't get free wins.

>

> We can't have that.

>

>

Those evade spammers already have to out play u and hit u 10x for every one hit of urs so there's already a trade off due to the imbalances this game already suffers from without adding burning tics to those tanks they hit with consecutive tics each equaling a evade specs burst.

Nothing like back stabbing a guard as it laughs and gives u a burn that matches ur burst or surpasses it each tic, u clear it and just get it reapplied while ur tickling the guard with ur 300-500 dagger auto lol.

> > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > But without condi damage the evade spammers and bunkers wouldn't get free wins.

> >

> > We can't have that.

> >

> >

>

> Those evade spammers already have to out play u and hit u 10x for every one hit of urs so there's already a trade off due to the imbalances this game already suffers from without adding burning tics to those tanks they hit with consecutive tics each equaling a evade specs burst.

> Nothing like back stabbing a guard as it laughs and gives u a burn that matches ur burst or surpasses it each tic, u clear it and just get it reapplied while ur tickling the guard with ur 300-500 dagger auto lol.

Stop auto attacking and use your class apripriate skills :P

Do a 5k Backstab (with assasin signet+shadow shyphoning+ Leaching poison) + then use 2 Shadowshots for 4500 ..then burn his 3500 remaining health (13.000 max hp)

https://imgur.com/SxdyITA

Its like i see Enginners cry about the 250 Pistol Auto attack for 8 years :p

> @"Killthehealersffs.8940" said:

> > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > But without condi damage the evade spammers and bunkers wouldn't get free wins.

> > >

> > > We can't have that.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Those evade spammers already have to out play u and hit u 10x for every one hit of urs so there's already a trade off due to the imbalances this game already suffers from without adding burning tics to those tanks they hit with consecutive tics each equaling a evade specs burst.

> > Nothing like back stabbing a guard as it laughs and gives u a burn that matches ur burst or surpasses it each tic, u clear it and just get it reapplied while ur tickling the guard with ur 300-500 dagger auto lol.

>

> Stop auto attacking and use your class apripriate skills :P

> Do a 5k Backstab (with assasin signet) + then use 2 Shadowshots for 4500 ..then burn his 3500 remaining health (13.000 max hp)

> https://imgur.com/SxdyITA

>

> Its like i see Enginners cry about the 250 Pistol Auto attack for 8 years :p

>

>

Lol HS only other damaging skill and only good damage if opponents low. Instead of theory u go try backstabbing a guard in a 1v1 and see how far u get up against their burn tics, skills and defensive skills. Unless their bad and u badly outplay them good luck to u. Kiting with clusters on sb keeps u safe but will never down a decent guard. Shadow shots lol yeah do that on a burn guard or dh and eat more burns or insta death trap combo- tell u play a lot of thief.

> > @"Killthehealersffs.8940" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > > But without condi damage the evade spammers and bunkers wouldn't get free wins.

> > > >

> > > > We can't have that.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Those evade spammers already have to out play u and hit u 10x for every one hit of urs so there's already a trade off due to the imbalances this game already suffers from without adding burning tics to those tanks they hit with consecutive tics each equaling a evade specs burst.

> > > Nothing like back stabbing a guard as it laughs and gives u a burn that matches ur burst or surpasses it each tic, u clear it and just get it reapplied while ur tickling the guard with ur 300-500 dagger auto lol.

> >

> > Stop auto attacking and use your class apripriate skills :P

> > Do a 5k Backstab (with assasin signet) + then use 2 Shadowshots for 4500 ..then burn his 3500 remaining health (13.000 max hp)

> > https://imgur.com/SxdyITA

> >

> > Its like i see Enginners cry about the 250 Pistol Auto attack for 8 years :p

> >

> >

>

> Lol HS only other damaging skill and only good damage if opponents low. Instead of theory u go try backstabbing a guard in a 1v1 and see how far u get up against their burn tics, skills and defensive skills. Unless their bad and u badly outplay them good luck to u. Kiting with clusters on sb keeps u safe but will never down a decent guard.

How in your mind , you immagine things ?

The guardian must cast a spell (burn) , because their auto attack does low dps .

But thief must use auto attacks and not other spell ?

You know you can use dodge the DH traps right ?

Ifyou get dazed , you still can dodge

> > > @"Killthehealersffs.8940" said:

> > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > > > But without condi damage the evade spammers and bunkers wouldn't get free wins.

> > > > >

> > > > > We can't have that.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Those evade spammers already have to out play u and hit u 10x for every one hit of urs so there's already a trade off due to the imbalances this game already suffers from without adding burning tics to those tanks they hit with consecutive tics each equaling a evade specs burst.

> > > > Nothing like back stabbing a guard as it laughs and gives u a burn that matches ur burst or surpasses it each tic, u clear it and just get it reapplied while ur tickling the guard with ur 300-500 dagger auto lol.

> > >

> > > Stop auto attacking and use your class apripriate skills :P

> > > Do a 5k Backstab (with assasin signet) + then use 2 Shadowshots for 4500 ..then burn his 3500 remaining health (13.000 max hp)

> > > https://imgur.com/SxdyITA

> > >

> > > Its like i see Enginners cry about the 250 Pistol Auto attack for 8 years :p

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Lol HS only other damaging skill and only good damage if opponents low. Instead of theory u go try backstabbing a guard in a 1v1 and see how far u get up against their burn tics, skills and defensive skills. Unless their bad and u badly outplay them good luck to u. Kiting with clusters on sb keeps u safe but will never down a decent guard.

>

> How in your mind , you immagine things ?

> The guardian must cast a spell (burn) , because their auto attack does low dps .

> But thief must use auto attacks and not other spell ?

Thiefs skill requires set up with backstabb and u can compare guards auto to thiefs dagger autos and get back to me. Thief has 2 skills that are decent dps and one requires opponent to be low health other requires stealth and hit from behind. Guards burns do consecutive tics matching a burst skill done on thief thst had crit lol hmmmm

Ur arguing for sake of arguing so I'm done with discussion, especially if u think thief is on even ground with guards in the current balance. We will see who had highest win rate come season end, as it stands cmc state dh is among top in plat, no surprise.

I guess we can all delude ourselves into thinking the reason there 2 guard specs and 2 necro specs in almost every match for other reasons than that their broken right now lmao cuz 70% of the community just bandwagon and spam the same few specs that weren't spammed before last big patch cuz they just discovered how fun they were, right?

> > > > @"Killthehealersffs.8940" said:

> > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > > > > But without condi damage the evade spammers and bunkers wouldn't get free wins.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We can't have that.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Those evade spammers already have to out play u and hit u 10x for every one hit of urs so there's already a trade off due to the imbalances this game already suffers from without adding burning tics to those tanks they hit with consecutive tics each equaling a evade specs burst.

> > > > > Nothing like back stabbing a guard as it laughs and gives u a burn that matches ur burst or surpasses it each tic, u clear it and just get it reapplied while ur tickling the guard with ur 300-500 dagger auto lol.

> > > >

> > > > Stop auto attacking and use your class apripriate skills :P

> > > > Do a 5k Backstab (with assasin signet) + then use 2 Shadowshots for 4500 ..then burn his 3500 remaining health (13.000 max hp)

> > > > https://imgur.com/SxdyITA

> > > >

> > > > Its like i see Enginners cry about the 250 Pistol Auto attack for 8 years :p

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Lol HS only other damaging skill and only good damage if opponents low. Instead of theory u go try backstabbing a guard in a 1v1 and see how far u get up against their burn tics, skills and defensive skills. Unless their bad and u badly outplay them good luck to u. Kiting with clusters on sb keeps u safe but will never down a decent guard.

> >

> > How in your mind , you immagine things ?

> > The guardian must cast a spell (burn) , because their auto attack does low dps .

> > But thief must use auto attacks and not other spell ?

>

> Thiefs skill requires set up with backstabb and u can compare guards auto to thiefs dagger autos and get back to me. Thief has 2 skills that are decent dps and one requires opponent to be low health other requires stealth and hit from behind. Guards burns do consecutive tics matching a burst skill done one thief thst had crit lol hmmmm

Damage wise , the autos of the thiefs dont have a cast time :P

You can dispel the Burn + Vunbility easily

Burn guardians requires a bigger set up and the must use 6-7 bottuns ...and hope each 3rd attack will activate the 3rd Virtue Burn :P

> > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > But without condi damage the evade spammers and bunkers wouldn't get free wins.

> > >

> > > We can't have that.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Those evade spammers already have to out play u and hit u 10x for every one hit of urs so there's already a trade off due to the imbalances this game already suffers from without adding burning tics to those tanks they hit with consecutive tics each equaling a evade specs burst.

> > Nothing like back stabbing a guard as it laughs and gives u a burn that matches ur burst or surpasses it each tic, u clear it and just get it reapplied while ur tickling the guard with ur 300-500 dagger auto lol.

>

> Stop auto attacking and use your class apripriate skills :P

> Do a 5k Backstab (with assasin signet+shadow shyphoning+ Leaching poison) + then use 2 Shadowshots for 4500 ..then burn his 3500 remaining health (13.000 max hp)

> https://imgur.com/SxdyITA

>

> Its like i see Enginners cry about the 250 Pistol Auto attack for 8 years :p

>

>

You really are just so blinded by your anti-thief bias, you dont even notice how bad what youre describing is. Or how wrong. The burn guard doesnt have 13000 max hp. They have over 20000 hp. They have auto-aegis to block your attack, protection if their aegis is triggered, and several instant-cast heals. And thats to say nothing of their active blocks, or their active healing skill. Youll do not even a fraction of the damage youre describing. And you also forgot that by the time you get to hit 2 shadowshots, you got burst burned to death.

> > > > But without condi damage the evade spammers and bunkers wouldn't get free wins.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Those evade spammers already have to out play u and hit u 10x for every one hit of urs so there's already a trade off due to the imbalances this game already suffers from without adding burning tics to those tanks they hit with consecutive tics each equaling a evade specs burst.

> > > Nothing like back stabbing a guard as it laughs and gives u a burn that matches ur burst or surpasses it each tic, u clear it and just get it reapplied while ur tickling the guard with ur 300-500 dagger auto lol.

> >

> > Do a 5k Backstab (with assasin signet) + then use 2 Shadowshots for 4500 ..then burn his 3500 remaining health (13.000 max hp)

> >

> > Its like i see Enginners cry about the 250 Pistol Auto attack for 8 years :p

> >

> >

>

> Lol HS only other damaging skill and only good damage if opponents low. Instead of theory u go try backstabbing a guard in a 1v1 and see how far u get up against their burn tics, skills and defensive skills. Unless their bad and u badly outplay them good luck to u. Kiting with clusters on sb keeps u safe but will never down a decent guard. Shadow shots lol yeah do that on a burn guard or dh and eat more burns or insta death trap combo- tell u play a lot of thief.

Yeah dont mind him, he literally never played theif and knows absolutely nothing about it. He just has an irrational hatred for it that overrides everything else.

> @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> > Do a 5k Backstab (with assasin signet+shadow shyphoning+ Leaching poison) + then use 2 Shadowshots for 4500 ..then burn his 3500 remaining health (13.000 max hp)

> >

> >

> >

>

> You really are just so blinded by your anti-thief bias, you dont even notice how bad what youre describing is. Or how wrong. The burn guard doesnt have 13000 max hp. They have over 20000 hp. They have auto-aegis to block your attack, protection if their aegis is triggered, and several instant-cast heals. And thats to say nothing of their active blocks, or their active healing skill. Youll do not even a fraction of the damage youre describing. And you also forgot that by the time you get to hit 2 shadowshots, you got burst burned to death.

Swipe can bypass aegis

Istand cast heals , such as dodge>heal have been nerfed

No Guard use the aegis>protection

Any character coming in the meele range character HAVE THE DANGER TO BE NUKED BY AOES .

Thief have tools with the Daredevil + Shadow arts to remove Burns , or choose another spec to have 45% damage redctuion :P

> @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> > Do a 5k Backstab (with assasin signet+shadow shyphoning+ Leaching poison) + then use 2 Shadowshots for 4500 ..then burn his 3500 remaining health (13.000 max hp)

> >

> >

> >

>

> You really are just so blinded by your anti-thief bias, you dont even notice how bad what youre describing is. Or how wrong. The burn guard doesnt have 13000 max hp. They have over 20000 hp. They have auto-aegis to block your attack, protection if their aegis is triggered, and several instant-cast heals. And thats to say nothing of their active blocks, or their active healing skill. Youll do not even a fraction of the damage youre describing. And you also forgot that by the time you get to hit 2 shadowshots, you got burst burned to death.

Yeah thsts why I stated that he should try back stabbing a decent guard and see how much of a dent it does for em lol guards have so much mitagation even with three boon rips it tickles them and with there other defensive skills on top of farting burns that hit as much each tic as our burst that requires set up. I'd like to see him shadow shot a guard and 50/50 goes thru and if does tickles than eat a stack of 15k burns if u don't have a clear left or ini to go invisibile to clear if using SA trait.

> @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > But without condi damage the evade spammers and bunkers wouldn't get free wins.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Those evade spammers already have to out play u and hit u 10x for every one hit of urs so there's already a trade off due to the imbalances this game already suffers from without adding burning tics to those tanks they hit with consecutive tics each equaling a evade specs burst.

> > > > Nothing like back stabbing a guard as it laughs and gives u a burn that matches ur burst or surpasses it each tic, u clear it and just get it reapplied while ur tickling the guard with ur 300-500 dagger auto lol.

> > >

> > > Do a 5k Backstab (with assasin signet) + then use 2 Shadowshots for 4500 ..then burn his 3500 remaining health (13.000 max hp)

> > >

> > > Its like i see Enginners cry about the 250 Pistol Auto attack for 8 years :p

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Lol HS only other damaging skill and only good damage if opponents low. Instead of theory u go try backstabbing a guard in a 1v1 and see how far u get up against their burn tics, skills and defensive skills. Unless their bad and u badly outplay them good luck to u. Kiting with clusters on sb keeps u safe but will never down a decent guard. Shadow shots lol yeah do that on a burn guard or dh and eat more burns or insta death trap combo- tell u play a lot of thief.

>

> Yeah dont mind him, he literally never played theif and knows absolutely nothing about it. He just has an irrational hatred for it that overrides everything else.

You are simply dont know your class :P

You dont know which traits to use , and just follow ''what the majority does''

> > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > @"Killthehealersffs.8940" said:

> > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > > > > But without condi damage the evade spammers and bunkers wouldn't get free wins.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We can't have that.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Those evade spammers already have to out play u and hit u 10x for every one hit of urs so there's already a trade off due to the imbalances this game already suffers from without adding burning tics to those tanks they hit with consecutive tics each equaling a evade specs burst.

> > > > > Nothing like back stabbing a guard as it laughs and gives u a burn that matches ur burst or surpasses it each tic, u clear it and just get it reapplied while ur tickling the guard with ur 300-500 dagger auto lol.

> > > >

> > > > Stop auto attacking and use your class apripriate skills :P

> > > > Do a 5k Backstab (with assasin signet) + then use 2 Shadowshots for 4500 ..then burn his 3500 remaining health (13.000 max hp)

> > > > https://imgur.com/SxdyITA

> > > >

> > > > Its like i see Enginners cry about the 250 Pistol Auto attack for 8 years :p

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Lol HS only other damaging skill and only good damage if opponents low. Instead of theory u go try backstabbing a guard in a 1v1 and see how far u get up against their burn tics, skills and defensive skills. Unless their bad and u badly outplay them good luck to u. Kiting with clusters on sb keeps u safe but will never down a decent guard. Shadow shots lol yeah do that on a burn guard or dh and eat more burns or insta death trap combo- tell u play a lot of thief.

> >

> > Yeah dont mind him, he literally never played theif and knows absolutely nothing about it. He just has an irrational hatred for it that overrides everything else.

>

> You are simply dont know your class :P

> You dont know which traits to use , and just follow ''what the majority does''

Yeah that's always the answer from a biased player that knows nothing about the class it dislikes other than that they hate being killed by them lol

U simply don't know ur class blah blah yeah cuz definitely would understand how fights go on thief's side being the one that doesn't play it, ud definitely know more than a player who has over 3k hrs just on thief lmao

> > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Do a 5k Backstab (with assasin signet+shadow shyphoning+ Leaching poison) + then use 2 Shadowshots for 4500 ..then burn his 3500 remaining health (13.000 max hp)

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > You really are just so blinded by your anti-thief bias, you dont even notice how bad what youre describing is. Or how wrong. The burn guard doesnt have 13000 max hp. They have over 20000 hp. They have auto-aegis to block your attack, protection if their aegis is triggered, and several instant-cast heals. And thats to say nothing of their active blocks, or their active healing skill. Youll do not even a fraction of the damage youre describing. And you also forgot that by the time you get to hit 2 shadowshots, you got burst burned to death.

>

> Yeah thsts why I stated that he should try back stabbing a decent guard and see how much of a dent it does for em lol guards have so much mitagation even with three boon rips it tickles them and with there other defensive skills on top of farting burns that hit as much each tic as our burst that requires set up. I'd like to see him shadow shot a guard and 50/50 goes thru and if does tickles than eat a stack of 15k burns if u don't have a clear left or ini to go invisibile to clear if using SA trait.

If they pre-emptivly casted Protection , you can wait 3 sec , before the burst . Or use some traits that steal >removes boons

If you let yourself get him by 10 attacks > so his 3rdvirtue Burn is enabled 3 times ... and you didnt dodge...i am sorry