Just kill the pet!!!

RisenHowl.2419

> @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > >

> > > I wasn't blowing cooldowns offensively in that matchup. You have absolutely 0 idea what you're talking about. That video you posted is hilariously bad btw.

> >

> > Read it again, but slowly

> >

> > You're one to talk, dude who got carried by his pet and didnt dodge any of the holo's skills

> Seriously dude learn to play. No dodges no heals and you last over a minute. Any other class would have destroyed you in less than 10s.

> also :

> ![wow pounce so serious](https://i.imgur.com/b496lIo.jpg)

> This is the damage the elite of the tiger does to you and you are running a weird glass build with no damage, vitality or toughness. Seriously you should learn to play.

you mean 4,7k dmg to a scrapper with 3,3k toughness ? light armor with no toughness would have taken almost 10k :D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > >

> > > > I wasn't blowing cooldowns offensively in that matchup. You have absolutely 0 idea what you're talking about. That video you posted is hilariously bad btw.

> > >

> > > Read it again, but slowly

> > >

> > > You're one to talk, dude who got carried by his pet and didnt dodge any of the holo's skills

> > Seriously dude learn to play. No dodges no heals and you last over a minute. Any other class would have destroyed you in less than 10s.

> > also :

> > ![wow pounce so serious](https://i.imgur.com/b496lIo.jpg)

> > This is the damage the elite of the tiger does to you and you are running a weird glass build with no damage, vitality or toughness. Seriously you should learn to play.

>

> you mean 4,7k dmg to a scrapper with 3,3k toughness ? light armor with no toughness would have taken almost 10k :D

Do you mean :

> @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> 3k power, **berserkers amulet**. Please tell me more about how power builds should deal with this. 3.3k armor+perma protection for the ranger, who only needs to press 1 and kite to win. So is the solution to core ranger that you should only fight them with condi builds? lmao

That's 0 toughness. That dude has no toughness at all whatsoever. To a tanky target it would not reach 2K. Do please bother to read the thread at least before writing no sense.

> > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > > >

> > > > > I wasn't blowing cooldowns offensively in that matchup. You have absolutely 0 idea what you're talking about. That video you posted is hilariously bad btw.

> > > >

> > > > Read it again, but slowly

> > > >

> > > > You're one to talk, dude who got carried by his pet and didnt dodge any of the holo's skills

> > > Seriously dude learn to play. No dodges no heals and you last over a minute. Any other class would have destroyed you in less than 10s.

> > > also :

> > > ![wow pounce so serious](https://i.imgur.com/b496lIo.jpg)

> > > This is the damage the elite of the tiger does to you and you are running a weird glass build with no damage, vitality or toughness. Seriously you should learn to play.

> >

> > you mean 4,7k dmg to a scrapper with 3,3k toughness ? light armor with no toughness would have taken almost 10k :D

> Do you mean :

> > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > 3k power, **berserkers amulet**. Please tell me more about how power builds should deal with this. 3.3k armor+perma protection for the ranger, who only needs to press 1 and kite to win. So is the solution to core ranger that you should only fight them with condi builds? lmao

>

> That's 0 toughness. That dude has no toughness at all whatsoever. To a tanky target it would not reach 2K. Do please bother to read the thread at least before writing no sense.

my bad, didnt pay attention

> > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > > > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I wasn't blowing cooldowns offensively in that matchup. You have absolutely 0 idea what you're talking about. That video you posted is hilariously bad btw.

> > > > >

> > > > > Read it again, but slowly

> > > > >

> > > > > You're one to talk, dude who got carried by his pet and didnt dodge any of the holo's skills

> > > > Seriously dude learn to play. No dodges no heals and you last over a minute. Any other class would have destroyed you in less than 10s.

> > > > also :

> > > > ![wow pounce so serious](https://i.imgur.com/b496lIo.jpg)

> > > > This is the damage the elite of the tiger does to you and you are running a weird glass build with no damage, vitality or toughness. Seriously you should learn to play.

> > >

> > > you mean 4,7k dmg to a scrapper with 3,3k toughness ? light armor with no toughness would have taken almost 10k :D

> > Do you mean :

> > > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > 3k power, **berserkers amulet**. Please tell me more about how power builds should deal with this. 3.3k armor+perma protection for the ranger, who only needs to press 1 and kite to win. So is the solution to core ranger that you should only fight them with condi builds? lmao

> >

> > That's 0 toughness. That dude has no toughness at all whatsoever. To a tanky target it would not reach 2K. Do please bother to read the thread at least before writing no sense.

>

> my bad, didnt pay attention

In case people are blind, ranger isnt running MS nor does know how to maul before F2, heh

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > > > > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I wasn't blowing cooldowns offensively in that matchup. You have absolutely 0 idea what you're talking about. That video you posted is hilariously bad btw.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Read it again, but slowly

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You're one to talk, dude who got carried by his pet and didnt dodge any of the holo's skills

> > > > > Seriously dude learn to play. No dodges no heals and you last over a minute. Any other class would have destroyed you in less than 10s.

> > > > > also :

> > > > > ![wow pounce so serious](https://i.imgur.com/b496lIo.jpg)

> > > > > This is the damage the elite of the tiger does to you and you are running a weird glass build with no damage, vitality or toughness. Seriously you should learn to play.

> > > >

> > > > you mean 4,7k dmg to a scrapper with 3,3k toughness ? light armor with no toughness would have taken almost 10k :D

> > > Do you mean :

> > > > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > > 3k power, **berserkers amulet**. Please tell me more about how power builds should deal with this. 3.3k armor+perma protection for the ranger, who only needs to press 1 and kite to win. So is the solution to core ranger that you should only fight them with condi builds? lmao

> > >

> > > That's 0 toughness. That dude has no toughness at all whatsoever. To a tanky target it would not reach 2K. Do please bother to read the thread at least before writing no sense.

> >

> > my bad, didnt pay attention

> In case people are blind, ranger isnt running MS nor does know how to maul before F2, heh

I know that pets can hit for 10-15k, doesnt excuse me from reading poorly, this is preety much 2 troll builds fighting eachother not much to gauge from that

>@"Leonidrex.5649"

> I know that pets can hit for 10-15k, doesnt excuse me from reading poorly, this is preety much 2 troll builds fighting eachother not much to gauge from that

Ofc not. Everyone know how dumb are pets, except for 3 people that defend it like their life depends on it :joy:

I don’t play with marksmanship or use a greatsword and I’ve never seen my tiger crit hit for more than 3k damage with its pounce even when stacked with might... pet damage isn’t an issue, it’s the damage mods that apply to it to cause the big damage everyone is complaining about. But realistically it’s really not so different than the big damage numbers other classes can dish out, for example the 9k spinal shivers that I’ve been hit with.

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > > > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > > > > > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I wasn't blowing cooldowns offensively in that matchup. You have absolutely 0 idea what you're talking about. That video you posted is hilariously bad btw.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Read it again, but slowly

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You're one to talk, dude who got carried by his pet and didnt dodge any of the holo's skills

> > > > > > Seriously dude learn to play. No dodges no heals and you last over a minute. Any other class would have destroyed you in less than 10s.

> > > > > > also :

> > > > > > ![wow pounce so serious](https://i.imgur.com/b496lIo.jpg)

> > > > > > This is the damage the elite of the tiger does to you and you are running a weird glass build with no damage, vitality or toughness. Seriously you should learn to play.

> > > > >

> > > > > you mean 4,7k dmg to a scrapper with 3,3k toughness ? light armor with no toughness would have taken almost 10k :D

> > > > Do you mean :

> > > > > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > > > 3k power, **berserkers amulet**. Please tell me more about how power builds should deal with this. 3.3k armor+perma protection for the ranger, who only needs to press 1 and kite to win. So is the solution to core ranger that you should only fight them with condi builds? lmao

> > > >

> > > > That's 0 toughness. That dude has no toughness at all whatsoever. To a tanky target it would not reach 2K. Do please bother to read the thread at least before writing no sense.

> > >

> > > my bad, didnt pay attention

> > In case people are blind, ranger isnt running MS nor does know how to maul before F2, heh

>

> I know that pets can hit for 10-15k, doesnt excuse me from reading poorly, this is preety much 2 troll builds fighting eachother not much to gauge from that

Pets could hit 10k in 2013. They were nerfed then. They can't hit that high now.

> @"Eurantien.4632" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > > > > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > > > > > > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I wasn't blowing cooldowns offensively in that matchup. You have absolutely 0 idea what you're talking about. That video you posted is hilariously bad btw.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Read it again, but slowly

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You're one to talk, dude who got carried by his pet and didnt dodge any of the holo's skills

> > > > > > > Seriously dude learn to play. No dodges no heals and you last over a minute. Any other class would have destroyed you in less than 10s.

> > > > > > > also :

> > > > > > > ![wow pounce so serious](https://i.imgur.com/b496lIo.jpg)

> > > > > > > This is the damage the elite of the tiger does to you and you are running a weird glass build with no damage, vitality or toughness. Seriously you should learn to play.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > you mean 4,7k dmg to a scrapper with 3,3k toughness ? light armor with no toughness would have taken almost 10k :D

> > > > > Do you mean :

> > > > > > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > > > > 3k power, **berserkers amulet**. Please tell me more about how power builds should deal with this. 3.3k armor+perma protection for the ranger, who only needs to press 1 and kite to win. So is the solution to core ranger that you should only fight them with condi builds? lmao

> > > > >

> > > > > That's 0 toughness. That dude has no toughness at all whatsoever. To a tanky target it would not reach 2K. Do please bother to read the thread at least before writing no sense.

> > > >

> > > > my bad, didnt pay attention

> > > In case people are blind, ranger isnt running MS nor does know how to maul before F2, heh

> >

> > I know that pets can hit for 10-15k, doesnt excuse me from reading poorly, this is preety much 2 troll builds fighting eachother not much to gauge from that

>

> Pets could hit 10k in 2013. They were nerfed then. They can't hit that high now.

Wrong! I got hit for 11k by a gazelle last week so saying pets can't do 10k is strait up bs. Yes I was playing a squishy thief with 16k hp but 11k is 11k

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> Wrong! I got hit for 11k by a gazelle last week so saying pets can't do 10k is strait up bs. Yes I was playing a squishy thief with 16k hp but 11k is 11k

Video or is not true. 11K is not possible nowadays even with all the buffs the ranger has. Make sure to show your armor rating as well.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> >@"Leonidrex.5649"

> > I know that pets can hit for 10-15k, doesnt excuse me from reading poorly, this is preety much 2 troll builds fighting eachother not much to gauge from that

> Ofc not. Everyone know how dumb are pets, except for 3 people that defend it like their life depends on it :joy:

For real. Saying pets shouldn't do 2x the damage of players is akin to telling them their first born isn't pretty enough for the beauty pagent

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > Wrong! I got hit for 11k by a gazelle last week so saying pets can't do 10k is strait up bs. Yes I was playing a squishy thief with 16k hp but 11k is 11k

> Video or is not true. 11K is not possible nowadays even with all the buffs the ranger has. Make sure to show your armor rating as well.

>

Yeah It did happen and ranger stated in chat before I even said anything yeah thiefs get hit hard lol, his exact words. Maybe learn ur class before making false statements. I'm not lying about something so stupid as a video game nor did I imagine it. Saying vid or didn't happen is such a lame and weak defense. I was dp thief running scholar and warrior rune. Like I said 16k squishy but 11k is 11k and from a ai pet that's ludicrous. Really matters little cmc stated in stream their aware some pets do to much damage so I'm sure certain pets will inevitably see damage nerfs very soon.

> > Wrong! I got hit for 11k by a gazelle last week so saying pets can't do 10k is strait up bs. Yes I was playing a squishy thief with 16k hp but 11k is 11k

> Video or is not true. 11K is not possible nowadays even with all the buffs the ranger has. Make sure to show your armor rating as well.

>

Gazelle with beastmastery's tooltip says it deals 1,655 damage. Tooltips use a 2597 armor target for display (fun fact, to do that with charges 1.1 power mod the gazelle would need a weapon strength of almost 2.2k). Let's make it a thief with zerk or marauders so 2,107 armor in PvP.

1,655 * 2597 / 2,107 = 2,039 damage. It Crits.

2,039 * 1.7 = 3,497 damage. Pet has Attack of Opportunity cuz you just landed a Point Blank Shot on the fool.

3,497 * 1.5 = 5,201 damage. Pet has opening strike cuz swapped to gazelle just before landing the PBS. (Or remorseless applies to pet? That isn't actually clear on the tooltip)

5,201 * 1.25 = 6,502 damage. Target has 25% vulnerability through... some weird finagling. Sigil of Exposure + volley + opening strike twice from pet swapping during volley. That actually could happen sure.

6,502 * 1.25 = 8,127 damage. Oh and Loud whistle is a 10% damage increase if you are above 90% hp.

8,127 * 1.1 = 8,940 damage. This is the number most people see and go OMG OP.

In order to hit 11k damage you'd need might though, which would be moderately hard to achieve given the above situation requires pet swapping just before attacking. Technically feasible if you have barrage running on 3-4 targets while strength of the pack is up (Thanks minion mancer!) before volleying your target.

2341 Base damage * 2597 / 2107 = 2885. Then apply all the damage mods (Vuln will go to 15% cuz GL getting opening strike off on volley while your barrage is hitting things)

2885 * 1.7 * 1.5 * 1.25 * 1.15 * 1.1 = 11,634 damage charge.

So yeah. The numbers look big, and to be honest the cards falling to achieve those numbers is surprisingly easy to make fall where you need to if you know what you are doing. But there is A TON of stuff going on to make pets hit that hard. It's not something that just happens randomly from the ranger hitting their keyboard with their face.

> > @"Eurantien.4632" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > > > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > > > > > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I wasn't blowing cooldowns offensively in that matchup. You have absolutely 0 idea what you're talking about. That video you posted is hilariously bad btw.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Read it again, but slowly

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > You're one to talk, dude who got carried by his pet and didnt dodge any of the holo's skills

> > > > > > > > Seriously dude learn to play. No dodges no heals and you last over a minute. Any other class would have destroyed you in less than 10s.

> > > > > > > > also :

> > > > > > > > ![wow pounce so serious](https://i.imgur.com/b496lIo.jpg)

> > > > > > > > This is the damage the elite of the tiger does to you and you are running a weird glass build with no damage, vitality or toughness. Seriously you should learn to play.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > you mean 4,7k dmg to a scrapper with 3,3k toughness ? light armor with no toughness would have taken almost 10k :D

> > > > > > Do you mean :

> > > > > > > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > > > > > 3k power, **berserkers amulet**. Please tell me more about how power builds should deal with this. 3.3k armor+perma protection for the ranger, who only needs to press 1 and kite to win. So is the solution to core ranger that you should only fight them with condi builds? lmao

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That's 0 toughness. That dude has no toughness at all whatsoever. To a tanky target it would not reach 2K. Do please bother to read the thread at least before writing no sense.

> > > > >

> > > > > my bad, didnt pay attention

> > > > In case people are blind, ranger isnt running MS nor does know how to maul before F2, heh

> > >

> > > I know that pets can hit for 10-15k, doesnt excuse me from reading poorly, this is preety much 2 troll builds fighting eachother not much to gauge from that

> >

> > Pets could hit 10k in 2013. They were nerfed then. They can't hit that high now.

>

> Wrong! I got hit for 11k by a gazelle last week so saying pets can't do 10k is strait up bs. Yes I was playing a squishy thief with 16k hp but 11k is 11k

Right sorry, a 25 might stacked 25 vuln on target, fully buffed with BM and MM and Sic Em pet does hit for more than that. Same way holo can do 18k Overheats. But we aren't complaining about that because these things don't happen very often.

Keep it in perspective please.

> > > @"Eurantien.4632" said:

> > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I wasn't blowing cooldowns offensively in that matchup. You have absolutely 0 idea what you're talking about. That video you posted is hilariously bad btw.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Read it again, but slowly

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > You're one to talk, dude who got carried by his pet and didnt dodge any of the holo's skills

> > > > > > > > > Seriously dude learn to play. No dodges no heals and you last over a minute. Any other class would have destroyed you in less than 10s.

> > > > > > > > > also :

> > > > > > > > > ![wow pounce so serious](https://i.imgur.com/b496lIo.jpg)

> > > > > > > > > This is the damage the elite of the tiger does to you and you are running a weird glass build with no damage, vitality or toughness. Seriously you should learn to play.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > you mean 4,7k dmg to a scrapper with 3,3k toughness ? light armor with no toughness would have taken almost 10k :D

> > > > > > > Do you mean :

> > > > > > > > 3k power, **berserkers amulet**. Please tell me more about how power builds should deal with this. 3.3k armor+perma protection for the ranger, who only needs to press 1 and kite to win. So is the solution to core ranger that you should only fight them with condi builds? lmao

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > That's 0 toughness. That dude has no toughness at all whatsoever. To a tanky target it would not reach 2K. Do please bother to read the thread at least before writing no sense.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > my bad, didnt pay attention

> > > > > In case people are blind, ranger isnt running MS nor does know how to maul before F2, heh

> > > >

> > > > I know that pets can hit for 10-15k, doesnt excuse me from reading poorly, this is preety much 2 troll builds fighting eachother not much to gauge from that

> > >

> > > Pets could hit 10k in 2013. They were nerfed then. They can't hit that high now.

> >

>

> Right sorry, a 25 might stacked 25 vuln on target, fully buffed with BM and MM and Sic Em pet does hit for more than that. Same way holo can do 18k Overheats. But we aren't complaining about that because these things don't happen very often.

>

> Keep it in perspective please.

Lol keep it in perspective, what perspective? A biased main that is trying his best to defend a obvious broken aspect of his class? I get the stars aligned arguement as I've seen em regarding full malice de with outside support giving boons making high backstab numbers but this 11k from ranger on my dp thief happened on temple on his home node and we were 1v1 and his gazelle charged me and downed me instantly as I was not full health. The log stated 11ish k damage from charge so..... that is some good dps from a non player ai. Yet there was a post thief still hitting 5k backstab lmao. Community is funny.

> > > @"Eurantien.4632" said:

> > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I wasn't blowing cooldowns offensively in that matchup. You have absolutely 0 idea what you're talking about. That video you posted is hilariously bad btw.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Read it again, but slowly

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > You're one to talk, dude who got carried by his pet and didnt dodge any of the holo's skills

> > > > > > > > > Seriously dude learn to play. No dodges no heals and you last over a minute. Any other class would have destroyed you in less than 10s.

> > > > > > > > > also :

> > > > > > > > > ![wow pounce so serious](https://i.imgur.com/b496lIo.jpg)

> > > > > > > > > This is the damage the elite of the tiger does to you and you are running a weird glass build with no damage, vitality or toughness. Seriously you should learn to play.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > you mean 4,7k dmg to a scrapper with 3,3k toughness ? light armor with no toughness would have taken almost 10k :D

> > > > > > > Do you mean :

> > > > > > > > 3k power, **berserkers amulet**. Please tell me more about how power builds should deal with this. 3.3k armor+perma protection for the ranger, who only needs to press 1 and kite to win. So is the solution to core ranger that you should only fight them with condi builds? lmao

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > That's 0 toughness. That dude has no toughness at all whatsoever. To a tanky target it would not reach 2K. Do please bother to read the thread at least before writing no sense.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > my bad, didnt pay attention

> > > > > In case people are blind, ranger isnt running MS nor does know how to maul before F2, heh

> > > >

> > > > I know that pets can hit for 10-15k, doesnt excuse me from reading poorly, this is preety much 2 troll builds fighting eachother not much to gauge from that

> > >

> > > Pets could hit 10k in 2013. They were nerfed then. They can't hit that high now.

> >

>

> Right sorry, a 25 might stacked 25 vuln on target, fully buffed with BM and MM and Sic Em pet does hit for more than that. Same way holo can do 18k Overheats. But we aren't complaining about that because these things don't happen very often.

>

> Keep it in perspective please.

Ooo I forgot sic'em. If they were running that instead of Protect Me or something that gazelle could missile a thief for 16,287 damage. Assuming it didn't fly off to Narnia instead.

The modern day pvper mentality is cute! I get a lil smirk when I see people still struggle with the horrible pet AI... It’s like some play for X years and learn nothing. Almost makes ya feel bad.

If the devs ever fix the pet issues stemming from the alpha designs, I would definitely look forward to seeing the entertaining explosions in this forum subsection.

> @"God.2708" said:

> > @"Eurantien.4632" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > @"Eurantien.4632" said:

> > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > > > > > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"anduriell.6280" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I wasn't blowing cooldowns offensively in that matchup. You have absolutely 0 idea what you're talking about. That video you posted is hilariously bad btw.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Read it again, but slowly

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > You're one to talk, dude who got carried by his pet and didnt dodge any of the holo's skills

> > > > > > > > > > Seriously dude learn to play. No dodges no heals and you last over a minute. Any other class would have destroyed you in less than 10s.

> > > > > > > > > > also :

> > > > > > > > > > ![wow pounce so serious](https://i.imgur.com/b496lIo.jpg)

> > > > > > > > > > This is the damage the elite of the tiger does to you and you are running a weird glass build with no damage, vitality or toughness. Seriously you should learn to play.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > you mean 4,7k dmg to a scrapper with 3,3k toughness ? light armor with no toughness would have taken almost 10k :D

> > > > > > > > Do you mean :

> > > > > > > > > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > > > > > > > 3k power, **berserkers amulet**. Please tell me more about how power builds should deal with this. 3.3k armor+perma protection for the ranger, who only needs to press 1 and kite to win. So is the solution to core ranger that you should only fight them with condi builds? lmao

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > That's 0 toughness. That dude has no toughness at all whatsoever. To a tanky target it would not reach 2K. Do please bother to read the thread at least before writing no sense.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > my bad, didnt pay attention

> > > > > > In case people are blind, ranger isnt running MS nor does know how to maul before F2, heh

> > > > >

> > > > > I know that pets can hit for 10-15k, doesnt excuse me from reading poorly, this is preety much 2 troll builds fighting eachother not much to gauge from that

> > > >

> > > > Pets could hit 10k in 2013. They were nerfed then. They can't hit that high now.

> > >

> > > Wrong! I got hit for 11k by a gazelle last week so saying pets can't do 10k is strait up bs. Yes I was playing a squishy thief with 16k hp but 11k is 11k

> >

> > Right sorry, a 25 might stacked 25 vuln on target, fully buffed with BM and MM and Sic Em pet does hit for more than that. Same way holo can do 18k Overheats. But we aren't complaining about that because these things don't happen very often.

> >

> > Keep it in perspective please.

>

> Ooo I forgot sic'em. If they were running that instead of Protect Me or something that gazelle could missile a thief for 16,287 damage. Assuming it didn't fly off to Narnia instead.

Yeah, this is unfortunately the source of a lot of confirmation bias. None of these people complaining about the pet dmg actually realize how many times the F2s or pet skills just hit absolutely nothing

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > Wrong! I got hit for 11k by a gazelle last week so saying pets can't do 10k is strait up bs. Yes I was playing a squishy thief with 16k hp but 11k is 11k

> > Video or is not true. 11K is not possible nowadays even with all the buffs the ranger has. Make sure to show your armor rating as well.

> >

>

> Yeah It did happen and ranger stated in chat before I even said anything yeah thiefs get hit hard lol, his exact words. Maybe learn ur class before making false statements. I'm not lying about something so stupid as a video game nor did I imagine it. Saying vid or didn't happen is such a lame and weak defense. I was dp thief running scholar and warrior rune. Like I said 16k squishy but 11k is 11k and from a ai pet that's ludicrous. Really matters little cmc stated in stream their aware some pets do to much damage so I'm sure certain pets will inevitably see damage nerfs very soon.

Well it wouldn’t surprise me at all with all the bad choices i’ve seen they make along all this years.

But again video or you are just making stuff up to justify your drama, if it is that easy to get 11k hits from the pet sure you can get a video.

I’ve seen Ajaxx whining on stream because he got hit by a bird F2 for 3.5k, once every 30s to a total of 7k in one minute. And in his mind those two F2 with 4 attacks were OP. Any warrior does autoattacks which deal more damage than those 3.5k every 30s.

Dont get me wrong, im all for a full rework of the pets, so they offer better utility, survive better to condition, offer more control to the player and connect better with the targets. But right now with an average of 3-4k F2s in dps pets like birds or the tiger is not something i think it needs to be addressed.

Some of the pets need nerf while some other pets need some love. Lb/Gs ranger is killing whole class alone and i don t like this concept of ranger from start. Its noob friendly build while on higher tiers it needs broken pet dmg to carry duels which is indeed lame. What i can tell you as ranger main is don t go for pet kills in duel but only if you see swap from smokescale to tiger than you can catch easy kill on tiger in next 15-20sec. Smokescale is bad target to kill in duel because he will waste too much of your cd but if you are guard it means your aoe should kill the pet if you stay malee vs ranger. If he runs bird and tiger you need to dmg any of them after you see him swap and its easykill especially on condi. If its teamfight or 2vs2 and you lure pet out of position and even better in los form longbow (both tiger and bird is malee) you can target pet for your teamate and spike it without using but few cd-s. Right now i started practicing calling the pet in teamfights and even luring him out of position to easy kill him alone because im playing condi ranger and in top 100 most ppl know how lame ranger is without pet on lb/gs core especially with tigers and birds. So my advice is if you have problem with ranger 1 vs 1 when your teamate come to +1 get the pet first so you will have 2x better chance on next duel if you don t succed to kill ranger too.

> @"CroTiger.7819" said:

> Some of the pets need nerf while some other pets need some love. Lb/Gs ranger is killing whole class alone and i don t like this concept of ranger from start. Its noob friendly build while on higher tiers it needs broken pet dmg to carry duels which is indeed lame. What i can tell you as ranger main is don t go for pet kills in duel but only if you see swap from smokescale to tiger than you can catch easy kill on tiger in next 15-20sec. Smokescale is bad target to kill in duel because he will waste too much of your cd but if you are guard it means your aoe should kill the pet if you stay malee vs ranger. If he runs bird and tiger you need to dmg any of them after you see him swap and its easykill especially on condi. If its teamfight or 2vs2 and you lure pet out of position and even better in los form longbow (both tiger and bird is malee) you can target pet for your teamate and spike it without using but few cd-s. Right now i started practicing calling the pet in teamfights and even luring him out of position to easy kill him alone because im playing condi ranger and in top 100 most ppl know how lame ranger is without pet on lb/gs core especially with tigers and birds. So my advice is if you have problem with ranger 1 vs 1 when your teamate come to +1 get the pet first so you will have 2x better chance on next duel if you don t succed to kill ranger too.

The thing is you don't need to kill all the pets, only the glassy ones which are the ones who do some damage. Smoke is not an issue if it lingers around, once you kill the tiger you got 45s of no threatening ranger.

Although in my case i don't have such an issue with pets because i just keep moving and focus in the ranger. For example a leap towards the ranger will shrug the pet off your back for a good while.